PDA

View Full Version : kind of confused

csmilz9
12-09-08, 10:39 am
Ok so im about to shed away about 10 lbs before I make a trip to mexico in about a month. My question is would m-stak and cuts be a good stack togeter? It seems counter-intuitive to me seeing as you need to eat your face off with m-stak but at the same time keeps daily intake low for cuts in order to shed fat. Shold I go with this or go for the standard pump/cuts stack? I lvoe pump and m-stak but am looking to lean out just a touch..i want to go from 205 to about 190-195. Possible? Any feedback is great I know you guys are!

TheBassGuy
12-09-08, 10:58 am
cuts, pak and nitro should get it done....just remember you have to eat clean and do the work still.

csmilz9
12-09-08, 11:23 am
ohh yea i've got my diet lined up...jsut thought that with a restricted diet adn calorie intake that m-stak would work to its potential.....so pump/cuts/nitro?

Universal Rep
12-09-08, 11:25 am
Ok so im about to shed away about 10 lbs before I make a trip to mexico in about a month. My question is would m-stak and cuts be a good stack togeter? It seems counter-intuitive to me seeing as you need to eat your face off with m-stak but at the same time keeps daily intake low for cuts in order to shed fat. Shold I go with this or go for the standard pump/cuts stack? I lvoe pump and m-stak but am looking to lean out just a touch..i want to go from 205 to about 190-195. Possible? Any feedback is great I know you guys are!

It's a solid stack and one you could run. While M-Stak really shines on a bulk, it can help preserve lean mass on a cut. Just don't double up on the M-Stak/Cuts. You'd separate each dose by 4-6 hours (2 for Cuts, 1 for M-Stak). The way around this is to drop the red capsule in the M-Stak (stims).

For more info/feedback/suggestions on this specific stack: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6635

Enforcer
12-09-08, 11:40 am

M-Stak and Cuts will produce phenomenal results bro. I used this combo before and shed the lbs. while maintaining lean muscle mass. Its all about controlled eating bro. You don't need to "eat your face off" with any product. There is no reason to be eating 2 steaks and 3 baked potatoes with every meal even if your trying to add size. It is all about moderation bro.

csmilz9
12-09-08, 11:47 am
M-Stak and Cuts will produce phenomenal results bro. I used this combo before and shed the lbs. while maintaining lean muscle mass. Its all about controlled eating bro. You don't need to "eat your face off" with any product. There is no reason to be eating 2 steaks and 3 baked potatoes with every meal even if your trying to add size. It is all about moderation bro.

DAMMNNN !!! whyd you have to say that. j/k, Thats my ultimate goal is to keep my gains and even recomp as much as possible. M-stak always gave me that hungry feeling and have very bad self-control when eating(volume, not shit foods). So if im going for a recomp and keeping muscle but shedding a few lbs of fat, would i be better off with pump/cuts/mstak(spaced out accordingly of course) and the first stack which was pump/cuts and nitro? I cant afford all 4 but need pump and cuts to keep me satisfied preworkout. I also use xtend for intra workout which makes me feel like nitro would be overkill but at the same time m-stak seemed to work when i ate alot. So if i wasn't eating as much while taking m-stak it wouldn't work as well...does this make sense to you guys? i NEED your advise

Enforcer
12-09-08, 11:52 am
DAMMNNN !!! whyd you have to say that. j/k, Thats my ultimate goal is to keep my gains and even recomp as much as possible. M-stak always gave me that hungry feeling and have very bad self-control when eating(volume, not shit foods). So if im going for a recomp and keeping muscle but shedding a few lbs of fat, would i be better off with pump/cuts/mstak(spaced out accordingly of course) and the first stack which was pump/cuts and nitro? I cant afford all 4 but need pump and cuts to keep me satisfied preworkout. I also use xtend for intra workout which makes me feel like nitro would be overkill but at the same time m-stak seemed to work when i ate alot. So if i wasn't eating as much while taking m-stak it wouldn't work as well...does this make sense to you guys? i NEED your advise

I'd go with Pump, Cuts, and M-Stak bro. Keep in mind you may want to spread them out during the day bc that is alot of stims to be taking preworkout. If you are looking for a cheaper EAA product you could always go with EAA Stack. The watermelon flavor is the shit.

csmilz9
12-09-08, 12:05 pm
Thanks enforcer.....what were your results like? Had you gained anymore muscle? or just kept it up? Is the EAA worth it on a easy cut like this?

Enforcer
12-09-08, 12:12 pm
Thanks enforcer.....what were your results like? Had you gained anymore muscle? or just kept it up? Is the EAA worth it on a easy cut like this?

I did this stack this past summer and got great results from it. Ran two cans of M-Stak and 2 cans of Cuts back to back. Shed about 10 pounds of water weight, really helped edge out my midsection and all the while was still able to train hard and heavy day in and day out and add on quality muscle in the process. In my opinion yes, EAA's are vital no matter in a cut or bulk. EAA's to me are exactly what they say they are- ESSENTIAL- both to my growth and recovery.

csmilz9
12-09-08, 1:37 pm
I did this stack this past summer and got great results from it. Ran two cans of M-Stak and 2 cans of Cuts back to back. Shed about 10 pounds of water weight, really helped edge out my midsection and all the while was still able to train hard and heavy day in and day out and add on quality muscle in the process. In my opinion yes, EAA's are vital no matter in a cut or bulk. EAA's to me are exactly what they say they are- ESSENTIAL- both to my growth and recovery.

yea I hear ya on that EAA are great. I love em' do you think pump would be ok still or a little overkill? I do like to supplement creatine in but dont know if that will be to much stimulants all in 1 day. or could i use m-stak instead of pump? I really like pump but lke to keep it simple with the basics. I'm kind of worried about getting off creatine as i would most liekly lose some muscle from it.