PDA

View Full Version : how do you kno which gym is right for you?

fernandob
12-09-08, 12:08 pm
yo i belong to 2 gym's but im going to quit one for financial reasons, i train at diamond gym in maplewood, and at signature fitness in bellevile, cant deside which to give up, i like the hardcore aspect of diamond, and i also like the club style of signature, any advice would be great....thanks for the space

simpleguy
12-09-08, 12:48 pm
I'm not even in US, but did you say you like the 'club style' of one of the gyms? imo a gym should be as much as possible different from a club, if you know what I mean... I'd go for the hardcore one without blinking

smith06
12-09-08, 1:38 pm
Yea...the health club crap gets old quick...I wish to God that I could have a hardcore gym and a 5'4" blonde and my life would be complete..

Big Wides
12-09-08, 1:42 pm
yo i belong to 2 gym's but im going to quit one for financial reasons, i train at diamond gym in maplewood, and at signature fitness in bellevile, cant deside which to give up, i like the hardcore aspect of diamond, and i also like the club style of signature, any advice would be great....thanks for the space

Gotta pick which one in the end will help you reach your goals. We don't know what they are, how you train, and what type of equipment you use. The choice is all yours but I would pick the one that will help you get to where you want to be.

Aggression
12-09-08, 2:19 pm

Diamond Gym in Maplewood, NJ. -- Train there and only there.

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=40

its the most hardcore gym according to animalpak.com

I WISH I lived close to diamond gym.

But in the end, train at the gym which best suits your style. Are you hardcore? Or are you someone who trains just to display it at the club on weekends?