PDA

View Full Version : ordered 3 shirts only got 1 shipped but charged for 3

futurefreak101
12-09-08, 2:41 pm
i ordered 3 shirts and a hat and got charged for the three shirts but was only shipped one shirt and a hat...no answer on the number..didnt know where to post this.

Universal Rep
12-09-08, 2:43 pm
i ordered 3 shirts and a hat and got charged for the three shirts but was only shipped one shirt and a hat...no answer on the number..didnt know where to post this.

Call 800-872-0101 or email 'em at info@universalnutrition.com. Don't worry FF, Corporate will make it right... Any problems, feel free to PM me or any of the reps.

Enforcer
12-09-08, 2:51 pm

Let me know if you have any more problems

futurefreak101
12-09-08, 3:13 pm
Let me know if you have any more problems

nah im good now i called up and sorted it out...the order got messed up...thanks for the quick ass responses.

Enforcer
12-09-08, 3:22 pm
nah im good now i called up and sorted it out...the order got messed up...thanks for the quick ass responses.

Good to hear bro

dannynb
12-09-08, 11:39 pm
One thing you will notice here....we're all family and corporate quickly fixes any mishaps....as they say family takes care of their own.

ghost
12-10-08, 8:41 am
One thing you will notice here....we're all family and corporate quickly fixes any mishaps....as they say family takes care of their own.

Very true.

futurefreak101
12-11-08, 5:58 pm
not gonna lie getting a little annoyed now...they owe me 2 shirts and i told the dude i spoke to on the phone that..he said they will ship them right away..i only got one...so i still am due another shirt.

prowrestler
12-11-08, 6:01 pm
not gonna lie getting a little annoyed now...they owe me 2 shirts and i told the dude i spoke to on the phone that..he said they will ship them right away..i only got one...so i still am due another shirt.

weird, me and a bud ordered 4 shirts to canada, got them all in a week...hmm

futurefreak101
12-11-08, 6:33 pm
weird, me and a bud ordered 4 shirts to canada, got them all in a week...hmm

i dont kno bro i hit quantity 3 when i placed the order..and thats what it said on my aol email..but on the receipt i got it said quantity one...but was charged for three...so i called..thought i got it sorted out..but still need another shirt..

prowrestler
12-11-08, 6:41 pm
i dont kno bro i hit quantity 3 when i placed the order..and thats what it said on my aol email..but on the receipt i got it said quantity one...but was charged for three...so i called..thought i got it sorted out..but still need another shirt..

that sucks balls, i didnt do the internet work, my friend did. it will get sorted out, im sure

dannynb
12-13-08, 1:56 pm

Get in touch with Enforcer and let him know....he'll help ya sort it out bro.

futurefreak101
12-14-08, 12:38 pm

waiting for him to answer my pm

futurefreak101
12-14-08, 11:28 pm
bump

Enforcer
12-15-08, 10:36 am
waiting for him to answer my pm

I personally took care of this, problem solved

futurefreak101
12-15-08, 10:57 am
I personally took care of this, problem solved

yea bro good shit..thanks.

Universal Rep
12-15-08, 11:06 am

I'm guessin' with the volume of orders goin' out, there's bound to be errors from time to time--not just consumer orders, but retailer orders in the U.S. and the many international countries outside the U.S. The real question is how a company deals with errors, IMHO. Hope the final experience worked out for ya brother in the end. On behalf of Corporate, I want to personally apologize for the issues you had.

Enforcer
12-15-08, 11:14 am

I also hooked you up with something nice for all of the trouble you had to go through. Once again sorry about all of this bro, anytime you have any more problems just let me know.

futurefreak101
12-15-08, 5:16 pm
I also hooked you up with something nice for all of the trouble you had to go through. Once again sorry about all of this bro, anytime you have any more problems just let me know.

fukin nice bro givin me shit i didnt ask for!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha ur the man..appreciate it ...thanks alot.

dannynb
12-16-08, 12:18 am
Told ya nothing to worry about. Honestly, what kind of service does anyone expect now-a-days.....Animal/Universal blows 'em outta the water.

futurefreak101
12-16-08, 5:37 pm
yo yo enforcer is the man..got my shit today...and got my "free gift" (animal hat) that im wearing right now. good shit. thanks.

Enforcer
12-17-08, 4:26 pm
yo yo enforcer is the man..got my shit today...and got my "free gift" (animal hat) that im wearing right now. good shit. thanks.

Glad to hear you got everyhing bro and ur welcome for the lil "gift" i threw in there for ya