PDA

View Full Version : Worth the money ????

phlex_ing
12-10-08, 3:51 pm
Hey Brothers I eat my first meal of the day by 8:00am over 1000 cal. and 50 g of protein. At 10:00 am I take in around 600 cal. and 40 g of protein but I have to get it from a shake or a bar cause i'm at work and I don’t have time or opportunity to eat enough food at that time to equal 1000 cal. then at lunch, 11:00am, I eat a big meal more then 1000 cal. and 50 g of protein. 3:00pm is the next time I can take time to consume but again it’s just a bar or a shake. I go home at 5:00pm and eat by 5:30pm, 7:30pm, and then at 10:00pm all over 1000 cal. and 50 g of protein but then I’m home and the meals are no problem. I guess what I’m asking is how do ya’ll eat during work hours? Should I focus more on the 5 hours I’m awake at home to take in the bulk of my cal. and proteins? Are the shakes and bars worth the money if those are the only things I can eat/drink at that time?

Psycho77
12-10-08, 4:13 pm
I guess I just pretend to head to the rest room but I run to the cooler in my car and eat as fast as I can.

On Letting Go
12-11-08, 8:00 am
I have a desk job, so i just bring my chicken and rice or whatever and eat my meals every 2 hours, just like i was at home. Nobody seems to care.

If that wouldnt work for you, then i'd say use shakes or bars during your work hours to keep the nutrients flowing.

phlex_ing
12-11-08, 8:18 am
I guess I just pretend to head to the rest room but I run to the cooler in my car and eat as fast as I can.

lol i'll try that..i'll call it my " smoke " break. if people can take time to somke then i can to eat.

Feel The Power
12-11-08, 9:16 am
lol. I do the same thing at my job. I run to the bathroom with my protein shaker, fill it up, slam it down, and rinse it out.. then back to work. 50 g of protein in a minute or so. Gotta do what you gotta do.

lol i'll try that..i'll call it my " smoke " break. if people can take time to somke then i can to eat.

Brutus_515
12-11-08, 9:55 am
i eat every 3 hours reguarless of at work our at home...in a pinch i drink a shake with oats in it..3 food meals 3 shakes....eat your first meal before work a shake between meals then a food lunch....shake....dinner food....shake...thats 6 meals right there.

phlex_ing
12-11-08, 12:33 pm
i eat every 3 hours reguarless of at work our at home...in a pinch i drink a shake with oats in it..3 food meals 3 shakes....eat your first meal before work a shake between meals then a food lunch....shake....dinner food....shake...thats 6 meals right there.

oats. that's a good idea , i'll try that . oats, yogurt, fruit, icecream and powder with a milk base. never thought of oats thanks for the input.

calcaneous
12-11-08, 1:25 pm
you must have a crazy job that your meals are 1000cals with 50g protein. thats 800 cals for carbs/fat.