PDA

View Full Version : What is the ABC?

redskin 344
12-11-08, 3:27 pm
What exactly is THE Animal Barbell Club? Is it a health or weightlifting center?

Enforcer
12-11-08, 3:31 pm
What exactly is THE Animal Barbell Club? Is it a health or weightlifting center?

Check it out bro:

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=396

If you have any more ?'s after reading that, just let me know

Arbalest
12-11-08, 3:31 pm
Nvm... E already got it!

InkdMuscle
12-11-08, 3:32 pm

Its a name for the different states and chapters in it. Its not a health center. Its a group of guys or gals or both who get to gether in their chosen area and lift together at a designated gym or facility. Like a biker club, only with animal T-s in stead of leather and weights instead of bikes.

Enforcer
12-11-08, 3:45 pm

Then after you read and live in NJ I would check out this thread: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11549

Thats the NJ chapter. Keep an eye on the thread and also on the 24/7/365 calender to see when the next event is so you can come check it out for yourself in person

sanga
12-11-08, 3:49 pm
Its one of the best things about this forum and all those that do not attend thier local ones where ever in the world are missing out big time, fact!

redskin 344
12-11-08, 4:12 pm
Its fucking awesome that I have Gdiesel and Enforcer for the ABC in my state. I see G benching big at ABC on vids on youtube.
I'll be off to college on June and will definately drop by and see what its all about.

Enforcer
12-11-08, 4:17 pm
Its fucking awesome that I have Gdiesel and Enforcer for the ABC in my state. I see G benching big at ABC on vids on youtube.
I'll be off to college on June and will definately drop by and see what its all about.

Def hit up an ABc before then bro, bring ur freinds as well. We are shooting for the next one to be early Feb. They are always on a Sat. too so not to conflict with anyones work schedule.

naturalguy
12-11-08, 4:52 pm
The Enforcer did a great job explaining the ABC's. There are a couple of videos from some of the ABC's up on the Animalpak youtube page:

www.youtube.com/animalpak

Subscribe to the page and come back for more videos to be put up.

redskin 344
12-11-08, 5:04 pm
The Enforcer did a great job explaining the ABC's. There are a couple of videos from some of the ABC's up on the Animalpak youtube page:

www.youtube.com/animalpak

Subscribe to the page and come back for more videos to be put up.

yea i saw them..pretty impressive

G diesel benching 250 30 times

BigAl benching 295 35 times

good shit

still i wanna see more vids. Seeing frank mcgrath incline benching 405x6 with perfect form all the way was amazing.

Pizzalamp
12-11-08, 8:06 pm
what isnt the abc is what we we should be asking

rev8ball
12-11-08, 8:28 pm
I always sum it up as:

"It can be a physical location; but, more importantly, it's a state of mind."

strivin for more
12-11-08, 8:52 pm
im curious, what kinda ages show here? any younger people?

redskin 344
12-11-08, 9:05 pm
okay pizzalamp

what ISNT the abc?

Pizzalamp
12-11-08, 10:21 pm
okay pizzalamp

what ISNT the abc?

the abc isnt a gathering of pushy supplement comapny reps who try to sell you the latest greatest protein powder sprinkled on top of a pipe dream of impossible guarentees and wild exagerations of what is or isnt obtaininable
Its not a shindig comprised of ego maniacal meatheads who thump their chests and gain satisfaction if pushing around smaller guys and newcomers to the world of lifting.
Its not weekend warriors who consider a drop set on the flabbergaster machine to be a workout from hell...and its certianly not a judgmental office ceo who looks down upon the gritty no holds barred bodybuilders who arent afraid to make some noise in the gym.
What is it then?
Its a family of diehards.
Its a celebration of brotherhood and loyalty.
Its a place to go where you are allowed to grunt...where you can slam your weights...where u can feel the blood drip from your shins as you pull that last seemily impossbile deadlift.
Its the true meaning of lifting. The feeling every bodybuilder has in their hearts projected into a physcial, material demonstration.
Its across the USA and across the world.
Universal ABC-it is what you make it...and never what you expect.

naturalguy
12-12-08, 7:55 am
Nice description Pizza!