PDA

View Full Version : First post in the forum, help with a stack

martinlopez0703
12-13-08, 2:14 am
Hello everyone, first post here. I've heard many great reviews about animal products, I myself have not missed a dose of pak in a year, love it! I was wondering if you guys could help/modify a stack I have in mind. I should start off by telling you my goals/experience. Been working out for almost a year.Started at 5'9, 275lbs 36%+ bf, down to 245 lbs current. Last time i checked my bf(end of september) through a bmi machine it was 29% and I was 254lbs at the time. I've definately increased my lean muscle mass but havent really put great effort into loosing the bf untill beginning of october. I want to loose the bf as fast/safe as possible and get down to single digit bodyfat so that i can bulk up without worrying about gaining too much fat. My long term goal is to be around 7-8% bf by next fall, maybe even do a competition! but let me get to the point, the stack i was thinking of is ofcoarse my animal pak, then adding animal cuts, and either animal test or animal stack. My main goal is to preserve/increase my strenght while on a calorie/carb defecit and loose the fat! Wich test booster is a better option, or does anybody else have any suggestions on a stack to help with this goal?

My diet, keto style diet. 2250 calories daily with a carb up meal weekly. For those familiar with scivation its the CHA diet.

Cardio-30 mins of medium intensity post weight training, usually keep my hr between 130-145. and an hour of mid intensity on off days, usually wed/saturday.
note*I'm a college student and purposely signed up for a bit later classes next semester so that i can try to get in 30 mins of fasted cardio first thing upon waking up, I am 100% dedicated and hopefully this with my stack will greatly increase my fat buring for the next couple of months, i'm trying to lose a min of 4 lbs a month, but i'm aiming more around loosing 8 lbs/months. I would really appreciate every suggestion and am looking foward to making friends with you guys in this forum!

martinlopez0703
12-13-08, 8:25 pm
so nobody has any suggestions whatsoever?

shizz702
12-13-08, 8:33 pm
Really not much to it bro, your diet and training is what is really going to determine the results, and the stack will just help a bit along the way. If cutting is your goal I'd just maintain the basic staples of pak, I'd throw in uniliver as I consider that a staple as well, and throw in cuts, and omega should help as well as healthy efa's are good for fat loss as well. I wouldn't worry about a test booster cause cutting is your main goal, I'd save a test booster for a bulking phase. Since you want to maintain the mass you have, I'd suggest getting some glutamine, as that is really good for maintaining mass during a cutting phase.

Giant Killer
12-13-08, 8:37 pm
Shizz is right on I would suggest some EAA Stack or Animal Nitro to keep those anti-catabolic aminos up when you are training/cardio hard.

shizz702
12-13-08, 8:40 pm
yep so pak, uniliver, animal omega, glutamine, and animal nitro would be the stack for you bro.

shizz702
12-13-08, 8:47 pm
yep so pak, uniliver, animal omega, glutamine, and animal nitro would be the stack for you bro.

edit: just realized I forgot to mention the obvious: cuts

prowrestler
12-14-08, 1:33 am
id def include test

testosterone aids in fat oxidation and will maintain your muscle mass while you cut, more muscle mass means a higher resting rate of calories burned.

martinlopez0703
12-14-08, 3:29 pm
thanks for the reply guys, glutamine is always a constant in my diet, especially while cutting i take a min of 10 grams a day. For the nitro, how many pills are in a pack? I dont have a problem with pills but im trying to cut back, i've been taking xtend and was thinking about switching to purple wrath only because they are powdered and can just simply drink it, but i will most likely end up switching to nitro once i eliminate some pills. For the uniliver I was actually very interested in it but doesn't it make you hungry? That would be kind of tough right now for my diet.

I think I'm going to start off with pak,cuts, glutamine, bcaa's, then probably add test once i see progress slowing in either weight loss or strenght and then cycle test, maybe follow it with stack then m-stack if need be.

simpleguy
12-14-08, 3:51 pm
thanks for the reply guys, glutamine is always a constant in my diet, especially while cutting i take a min of 10 grams a day. For the nitro, how many pills are in a pack? I dont have a problem with pills but im trying to cut back, i've been taking xtend and was thinking about switching to purple wrath only because they are powdered and can just simply drink it, but i will most likely end up switching to nitro once i eliminate some pills. For the uniliver I was actually very interested in it but doesn't it make you hungry? That would be kind of tough right now for my diet.

I think I'm going to start off with pak,cuts, glutamine, bcaa's, then probably add test once i see progress slowing in either weight loss or strenght and then cycle test, maybe follow it with stack then m-stack if need be.

you can substitute nitro for eaa stack or intra-aid... uni-liver shouldn't make you hungrier

and I agree with taking a test booster whilst cutting though animal test has AA which will increase inflamation... combine that with a low-calorie diet (since you're cutting), and you can see how your recovery might suffer... honestly if you got all bases covered food-wise and supp-wise and just look for that extra boost, I'd go with stak or an anti-estrogen

Enforcer
12-15-08, 11:51 am
Hello everyone, first post here. I've heard many great reviews about animal products, I myself have not missed a dose of pak in a year, love it! I was wondering if you guys could help/modify a stack I have in mind. I should start off by telling you my goals/experience. Been working out for almost a year.Started at 5'9, 275lbs 36%+ bf, down to 245 lbs current. Last time i checked my bf(end of september) through a bmi machine it was 29% and I was 254lbs at the time. I've definately increased my lean muscle mass but havent really put great effort into loosing the bf untill beginning of october. I want to loose the bf as fast/safe as possible and get down to single digit bodyfat so that i can bulk up without worrying about gaining too much fat. My long term goal is to be around 7-8% bf by next fall, maybe even do a competition! but let me get to the point, the stack i was thinking of is ofcoarse my animal pak, then adding animal cuts, and either animal test or animal stack. My main goal is to preserve/increase my strenght while on a calorie/carb defecit and loose the fat! Wich test booster is a better option, or does anybody else have any suggestions on a stack to help with this goal?

My diet, keto style diet. 2250 calories daily with a carb up meal weekly. For those familiar with scivation its the CHA diet.

Cardio-30 mins of medium intensity post weight training, usually keep my hr between 130-145. and an hour of mid intensity on off days, usually wed/saturday.
note*I'm a college student and purposely signed up for a bit later classes next semester so that i can try to get in 30 mins of fasted cardio first thing upon waking up, I am 100% dedicated and hopefully this with my stack will greatly increase my fat buring for the next couple of months, i'm trying to lose a min of 4 lbs a month, but i'm aiming more around loosing 8 lbs/months. I would really appreciate every suggestion and am looking foward to making friends with you guys in this forum!

First thing I would do bro, it keep that diet set up and run the diet by itself for a few weeks so your body can get used to it. Then make sure your trainign regimen/cardio is good to good. Your diet and trainign is going to be key bro, anyoen can type it what they plan to do, but the key is to execute it to the fullest. There may be days where you want to quit or cheat but you can't. Stay focused, stay on task. Otherwise you will get no where fast. Once you get all of this in line, then here is what I suggest running:

Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Omega- 1-2 packs a day with a meal
Animal M-Stak- 1 pack 45 minutes before you train
Animal Cuts- 1 pack upon awakening and 1 pack 30 minutes before you train
EAA Stack- 2 servings a day

martinlopez0703
12-15-08, 11:54 pm
First thing I would do bro, it keep that diet set up and run the diet by itself for a few weeks so your body can get used to it. Then make sure your trainign regimen/cardio is good to good. Your diet and trainign is going to be key bro, anyoen can type it what they plan to do, but the key is to execute it to the fullest. There may be days where you want to quit or cheat but you can't. Stay focused, stay on task. Otherwise you will get no where fast. Once you get all of this in line, then here is what I suggest running:

Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Omega- 1-2 packs a day with a meal
Animal M-Stak- 1 pack 45 minutes before you train
Animal Cuts- 1 pack upon awakening and 1 pack 30 minutes before you train
EAA Stack- 2 servings a day

You say it best bro, That is exactly what I've been doing I'm just running the diet and workout plan with basic suplements(pak,glutamine,fish oil, glucosamine/msm, and creatine mono), been doing this for 3 weeks, running it until I get back to school in the end of january, from then business gets even more serious! I'm definately getting adjusted to this new lifestyle, even though I have a cheat meal(mainly clean carbs) weekly, it is still tough but im getting more and more used to it. Temptetation to cheat couldn't be worse for me either, I'm in college in NYC, so many places to eat, so many bars to booze in, so many paths that can crush my goals but I'm going to pay my dues, not stopping untill I see my abs for the first time in my life! Thanks again for your helpfull and kind words, That stack you suggested sounds like a keeper, just a question though, why m-stack and not regular stack?

Enforcer
12-16-08, 9:56 am
You say it best bro, That is exactly what I've been doing I'm just running the diet and workout plan with basic suplements(pak,glutamine,fish oil, glucosamine/msm, and creatine mono), been doing this for 3 weeks, running it until I get back to school in the end of january, from then business gets even more serious! I'm definately getting adjusted to this new lifestyle, even though I have a cheat meal(mainly clean carbs) weekly, it is still tough but im getting more and more used to it. Temptetation to cheat couldn't be worse for me either, I'm in college in NYC, so many places to eat, so many bars to booze in, so many paths that can crush my goals but I'm going to pay my dues, not stopping untill I see my abs for the first time in my life! Thanks again for your helpfull and kind words, That stack you suggested sounds like a keeper, just a question though, why m-stack and not regular stack?

Becuase it seemed to me like you were just starting off in the supplement game. So you have to learn to crawl before you can run. M-Stak is a great way to start. Has a great formula and can be used on a bulk or a cut. Plus you are still a bit on the young side, no need to jump into a hormonal supplement rigth away. You have plenty of time for that. Yes, Stak is an all natural product, but I just feel in your case start with more of the basics and then work your way up the ladder.

martinlopez0703
12-16-08, 10:30 am
Becuase it seemed to me like you were just starting off in the supplement game. So you have to learn to crawl before you can run. M-Stak is a great way to start. Has a great formula and can be used on a bulk or a cut. Plus you are still a bit on the young side, no need to jump into a hormonal supplement rigth away. You have plenty of time for that. Yes, Stak is an all natural product, but I just feel in your case start with more of the basics and then work your way up the ladder.

makes good sense, when the time comes i'm thinking running m-stak for 1 or 2 cycles, followed by a cycle of stack and keep it that way untill I feel the need to upgrade to test...this all assuming that each will work on me.

Enforcer
12-16-08, 10:31 am
makes good sense, when the time comes i'm thinking running m-stak for 1 or 2 cycles, followed by a cycle of stack and keep it that way untill I feel the need to upgrade to test...this all assuming that each will work on me.

Keep us posted with ur feedback bro

Cellerator65
12-16-08, 1:33 pm
i believe test will suit you better on a bulk... if u want to use a test booster while cutting, stak should work.

martinlopez0703
12-16-08, 2:08 pm
Keep us posted with ur feedback bro

Def will, I will most likely start a diet and workout log one of these days, I could use all the motivition and advice.

Enforcer
12-18-08, 9:24 am
Def will, I will most likely start a diet and workout log one of these days, I could use all the motivition and advice.

Well you have def come to the right place then bro

Mase64
12-18-08, 11:31 am
great info.. because its exactly what i'm looking for as well..

currently 6'0 225 pounds 21 years young, been working out seven years and now its time for me to cut.. been big forever now want to lean up big time.
might do the

Pak, omega, nitro, cuts and test, m stack

damn i might as well take the whole line up, what i really was thinking about.