PDA

View Full Version : Universal label vs. Animal label

Alta0331
12-13-08, 3:13 pm
Looking to replenish my stash, if you will, and looking to Universal Nutrition's amazing product line. But what are the differences between buying Universal or Animal, ie: buying Shock Therapy over Animal Pump other than one being powder and the other being pill form

simpleguy
12-13-08, 3:17 pm
different products for different needs man, same brand though... the two you mentioned are both pre w/o supps; both get good reviews, just seems that pump delivers a more mild sustained energy whilst shock therapy gives a bigger kick in the pants... some like that 'rush' feeling, other prefer a milder energy release, depends on the person

Hoomgar
12-13-08, 3:19 pm
It's a matter of preference and also finding what works best for you. Both are great products and both Brands are top notch. With Shock Therapy you will notice a fast kick in the pants type of energy to blast through your workouts and get a great pump. With Animal Pump the energy boost is cleaner and comes on a bit more slowly but lasts longer. Some compare it to being more like a freight train. The Pumps from A-Pump are also incredible. You just have to try them and see what you like best. A lot of us use them both and alternate between the two depending on the need.

Hg

Alta0331
12-13-08, 3:19 pm
Thanks SG. I listed those 2 as an example to compare 2 different products who serve the same purpose so to speak

Alta0331
12-13-08, 3:22 pm
Thanks Hoom guess you were quicker on the reply then I can type

Hoomgar
12-13-08, 3:25 pm
Thanks Hoom guess you were quicker on the reply then I can type

Ha ha! No worries. Yea all the products in any of the Universal owned brand names can be trusted and counted on for their quality. And they all come with the iron clad money back guarantee. You can't lose. Just go with what you feel is right, give it a try and see how you do. You can always swing over to an alternative product from one of the other brands then at another time and see if it is better, same or not quite as good for ya. In short, lots of fun while getting results :)

Hg

Alta0331
12-13-08, 3:29 pm
Looking to get the Shock Therapy (can't stand popping all those pills all the time) and Torrent. Any flavor suggestions?

Hoomgar
12-13-08, 3:32 pm
Looking to get the Shock Therapy (can't stand popping all those pills all the time) and Torrent. Any flavor suggestions?

Both are great. For me, the Cherry was a "grow on ya" flavor. I love it now but at first I just drank it. The Apple, is the best IMO. I liked it from the get go and still love it. This is saying something to because I typically don't like Apple flavoring in anything.

Hg

Alta0331
12-13-08, 3:42 pm
Sweet

Wasteland
12-22-08, 2:35 pm
As I see it, Animal is a brand that is all about "packs" and the benefits thereof (e.g., convenience, time-release, etc.). Universal is everything else--capsules, tablets, powders. Both are geared for bodybuilders and powerlifters (e.g., strength athletes). I mix and match both.

NPRamirez
12-22-08, 2:37 pm

I've been taking shock therapy for 8 months roughly. I've tried the flavors and the grape is by far the best IMO.

Wasteland
12-22-08, 2:38 pm
I've been taking shock therapy for 8 months roughly. I've tried the flavors and the grape is by far the best IMO.

I like the grape too, though I've been hearing a lot about the new Shock Therapy flavor. Anyone know what the flavor is?