PDA

View Full Version : eating on off days

J 2the att
12-13-08, 7:06 pm
Sup fellas i just wanted to know how much you guys eat on the days u do not work out. I naturally just have to eat atleast 6 times a day when i work out but i cannot get myself to eat 6 times on the days i don't work out. Today i had peanut butter sandwich, a protein bar, chicken flatbreak sandwich and half a container of cottage cheese. Also had about 16oz. of milk with each one. How do you guys eat on off days?

futurefreak101
12-13-08, 7:07 pm
thats funny because on off days im actually MORE hungry then on training days..i dunno i love to eat neway.

strivin for more
12-14-08, 11:48 am
i personally just eat the same. i guess it really depends on the person. cause sometimes ill hae days when im real hungry, and days where i have to stuff it down. but the way you eat on off-days is of top most importance, because this is your recovery day to resupply your muscles.

Aggression
12-14-08, 12:37 pm
6 whole food meals on off days
6 whole food meals + post workout shake on training days for me

simpleguy
12-14-08, 3:30 pm
6 whole food meals on off days
6 whole food meals + post workout shake on training days for me

same here...

MojoMike36
12-14-08, 3:41 pm
On -7 meals + intra-workout shake
Off -8 meals

JMC
12-15-08, 8:50 am
I generally eat the same on and off days, with the exception of my carb intake which I'll manipulate on those days.

On Letting Go
12-15-08, 12:00 pm
I generally eat the same on and off days, with the exception of my carb intake which I'll manipulate on those days.

same goes for me. Same amount of Protein and Fats on both days. High carb on lift day, moderate carb on off day.

OLG

Cellerator65
12-15-08, 10:09 pm
i eat the same on off days as i do on training days with the exception of torrent and intra-aid, which is about 400 calories