PDA

View Full Version : Ohio Valley ABC 12-13-2008

deanna7272
12-13-08, 10:35 pm
Thank all of you again for coming out and making our first Ohio Valley Chapter ABC a HUGE success... It couldn't happen with you!!!

Enjoy ANIMALS....

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/ABC%20OV%20dec13/

~D~

norrim1
12-13-08, 10:43 pm
Cool pictures, you always take a million of them! I like that guys shirt in this picture, I bet he gets a lot of comments about it.

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/ABC%20OV%20dec13/?action=view&current=OVABC138.jpg

Pizzalamp
12-13-08, 10:49 pm
great pix...it looked cold in that gym

D-for some reason your photobucket page always makes my computer freeze...am i the only one that has that problem

norrim1
12-13-08, 10:52 pm
It happens to me, but only for 15-20 seconds. Must be hard work for a computer trying to adjust it's screen to fit The House in there..lol

deanna7272
12-13-08, 10:57 pm
It happens to me, but only for 15-20 seconds. Must be hard work for a computer trying to adjust it's screen to fit The House in there..lol

lol....

Sorry, I don't know why it would do that... Maybe just loading all the pics??? Yes, I do take a bunch...lol

norrim1
12-13-08, 11:08 pm
lol....

Sorry, I don't know why it would do that... Maybe just loading all the pics??? Yes, I do take a bunch...lol

No..haha, it's just fine! It's cool that you take a lot of pictures. Everyone looked like they were having a good time. You did a great job of organizing that event.

deanna7272
12-13-08, 11:33 pm
No..haha, it's just fine! It's cool that you take a lot of pictures. Everyone looked like they were having a good time. You did a great job of organizing that event.

I'll tell ya, I am more exhausted after putting this one on than training at them.... Well, EXCEPT for last week, training with Big Ant and Margi.... wow

It was a great time, I can't wait for the next....

Little Z
12-13-08, 11:53 pm
Home sweet home.

Again I would like to thank Dee and Rick and everyone at The Body Shop for hosting this
ABC session. Great people in Yorkville. I will definately be back, and hopefully ill have this
wrist crap done and over with so I can actual lift.

Again, great session, great food afterwards haha..

and.. I really like water..

Little Z

stolzenator
12-14-08, 1:29 am
great pix...it looked cold in that gym

ironic... because it was actually burning up in there. that place is gunna be like a sauna for weeks from all the sweat us animals left in the air! we didnt leave a mirror unfogged or a machine dry!

Madcat
12-14-08, 3:02 am
For real, it was all low key today til the Animals took over and started moving some serious weight for sure.

Good stuff!

Flash419
12-14-08, 1:41 pm
Looks like a great time...

Sorry, I missed it. NEXT TIME! :)

prafull
12-14-08, 3:16 pm
one word...LOVE IT.

smith06
12-14-08, 5:56 pm
ironic... because it was actually burning up in there. that place is gunna be like a sauna for weeks from all the sweat us animals left in the air! we didnt leave a mirror unfogged or a machine dry!

yea it was burning up...

Great time though...I'm very glad I made the trek.

LittleMan55
12-14-08, 7:07 pm
Another awsome ABC at The Body Shop! Great to see so many familiar faces and meet so many new ones...

Everyone who is going to the Arnold stay busy... We only have a few short months and much work still needs to be done!

Enforcer
12-15-08, 10:09 am
Thank all of you again for coming out and making our first Ohio Valley Chapter ABC a HUGE success... It couldn't happen with you!!!

Enjoy ANIMALS....

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/ABC%20OV%20dec13/

~D~

Great turnout D. Looks like you guys had almost as many people as we did at S&S. Broc and C lookin large fellas. Joe, you were holding it down yourself bro. Whats to say about the House besides the fact that he is a house. Glad to see you guys had such a great turnout for your first event. Technically second but I guess I won't be too picky...lol. Keep training hard everyone and I kno D that you are probably already pumped to get the next ABC set up already...lol.

deanna7272
12-15-08, 11:27 am
Great turnout D. Looks like you guys had almost as many people as we did at S&S. Broc and C lookin large fellas. Joe, you were holding it down yourself bro. Whats to say about the House besides the fact that he is a house. Glad to see you guys had such a great turnout for your first event. Technically second but I guess I won't be too picky...lol. Keep training hard everyone and I kno D that you are probably already pumped to get the next ABC set up already...lol.

YOU KNOW IT!!!!

RooRooTJ
12-15-08, 11:32 am
Damn Dee. Looked great. Wish I would have been able to make it. I need to train with you guys very soon.

joe-yamma
12-15-08, 12:21 pm
no doubt bro. damn, i love the body shop.
last time it was like a suana in there (i loved it)...
this time it was cool, but not really that cold or anything...
we had so many Animals in there putting in work, that the walls and floor were literally sweating... great stuff.

broc and c were looking large while hitting chest (broc, thx again for the perfect spot with those db's).

i gotta give credit to the guys doing the squat and bench competitions.... serious work put in there.

dee, you put together a great session, thanks again.

Hoomgar
12-15-08, 1:51 pm
Looks like another excellent ABC was had this weekend. One of these days I'll get to meet The House in person!

Thanks for all the pictures Dee.

Hg

Little Z
12-15-08, 1:59 pm
Looks like another excellent ABC was had this weekend. One of these days I'll get to meet The House in person!

Thanks for all the pictures Dee.

Hg

Hey Hg,

If you're lucky you'll get to meet Zippi someday too. HAHAHA i kid i kiddddd..

You are honestly someone I cant wait to meet up with tho bro!

LittleMan55
12-15-08, 2:07 pm
no doubt bro. damn, i love the body shop.
last time it was like a suana in there (i loved it)...
this time it was cool, but not really that cold or anything...
we had so many Animals in there putting in work, that the walls and floor were literally sweating... great stuff.

broc and c were looking large while hitting chest (broc, thx again for the perfect spot with those db's).

i gotta give credit to the guys doing the squat and bench competitions.... serious work put in there.

dee, you put together a great session, thanks again.

Joe you returned the favor later on those incline flyes though... Really helped me finish trearing up my chest.

Enforcer
12-15-08, 2:15 pm
What were the winning rep totals for the bench/squat competitions?

Little Z
12-15-08, 2:34 pm
What were the winning rep totals for the bench/squat competitions?

Squat was 41 reps at 170lbs

Bench was 29 reps at 175lbs

Those were the male totals

Squat was 75 reps at 45lbs

Do not know the winning Bench reps for the females.

Dee correct me if im wrong please..

Enforcer
12-15-08, 2:40 pm
Squat was 41 reps at 170lbs

Bench was 29 reps at 175lbs

Those were the male totals

Squat was 75 reps at 45lbs

Do not know the winning Bench reps for the females.

Dee correct me if im wrong please..

Damn those are some sick numbers. I know whoever hit the 41 reps for squats has to be hurting today...lol

Little Z
12-15-08, 2:44 pm
Damn those are some sick numbers. I know whoever hit the 41 reps for squats has to be hurting today...lol

haha absolutely bro big numbers, i had the honor and privledge of helpin out and countin
those bad boys out.

get this tho..

2nd - 39 reps at 170

3rd - 37 reps at 270..

TORE UP SOME WEIGHT!

You better be there next time bro!

Enforcer
12-15-08, 2:47 pm
haha absolutely bro big numbers, i had the honor and privledge of helpin out and countin
those bad boys out.

get this tho..

2nd - 39 reps at 170

3rd - 37 reps at 270..

TORE UP SOME WEIGHT!

You better be there next time bro!

I'll see what I can do

Hoomgar
12-15-08, 3:24 pm
Hey Hg,

If you're lucky you'll get to meet Zippi someday too. HAHAHA i kid i kiddddd..

You are honestly someone I cant wait to meet up with tho bro!

I'm down for it LZ, anytime we can do it. I love meeting my Animal family in person and going to ABC's.

deanna7272
12-15-08, 4:59 pm
Here's a rundown of the numbers...

Squat Winners
Male
Icekititan.... 170 for 41 reps
Female
littlebitofpower.... 50 for 75 reps (they quit counting....lol)

Bench Winners
Male
jpyles06... 175 for 29 reps
Female
superwoman... 80 for 38 reps

Other competitors

Squat
Males
Bud Fetty.... 260 for 37 reps
The Anti-Asian... 170 for 39 reps
Stolzenator... 195 for 30 reps
Littleman55... 250 for 20 reps
Big C... 235 for 25 reps

Bench
Male
Stolzenator... 170 for 17 reps
Joe-yamma... 225 for 13 reps
KV6605... 235 for 16 reps

Female
littlebitofpower... 50 for 51 (ACTUAL first place winner...)
bobybabe10... 85 for 25

The numbers were HUGE even though the comps took place during their workouts AND/OR after they finished... They were ANIMALS....

deanna7272
12-15-08, 5:29 pm
Damn Dee. Looked great. Wish I would have been able to make it. I need to train with you guys very soon.

We missed ya Roo... We need one where you can really throw some weight (seems like we're ALWAYS prepping....lol)

Keep me informed, I'll load them up and we'll be on our way...

Iceiktitan
12-16-08, 6:12 pm
Today marks a little over two days since I hit that. I tried Leg extensions today and I still had crazy lactic acid buildup. The pump was one of the best I've had in a long time...Next time I am hitting up bench also.

I know whoever hit the 41 reps for squats has to be hurting today...lol