PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak Energy Stims

yamensbs
12-14-08, 10:50 am
Hi all and Happy Holidays..

I am one of those who get their hearts freak out when taking the red pill. So I have put it a side and I am doing fine so far.

The question is, can I take the red pills some time later on their own without getting the heart thing on again? Or should I just throw them away?

I am asking just to know if taking them alone would really minimize the funny heart feeling i get, or should I just completely avoid it?

/Yamen

simpleguy
12-14-08, 11:16 am
sounds like you're really sensitive to stims... if you felt that bad, then so you will next time again, it's not from the rest of the ingredients, it's from the stims pill... so in your case, I say don't use it

naturalguy
12-14-08, 11:44 am
sounds like you're really sensitive to stims... if you felt that bad, then so you will next time again, it's not from the rest of the ingredients, it's from the stims pill... so in your case, I say don't use it

Agreed ^^^

Aggression
12-14-08, 12:38 pm

I agree.

I'd stay away from the red pill totally.

yamensbs
12-14-08, 1:54 pm
Thanks all and Happy Holidays again..

Redjeep
12-15-08, 7:56 am
If your body is not accustomed to stimulants like caffeine then you will probably feel your heart beating out of your chest when taking the red pill. You could save them for later but they will do the same thing until you build up a tolerance to the stimulants. If they make you feel weird, don't take them.

Enforcer
12-15-08, 11:40 am
Hi all and Happy Holidays..

I am one of those who get their hearts freak out when taking the red pill. So I have put it a side and I am doing fine so far.

The question is, can I take the red pills some time later on their own without getting the heart thing on again? Or should I just throw them away?

I am asking just to know if taking them alone would really minimize the funny heart feeling i get, or should I just completely avoid it?

/Yamen

Def. dont throw them away bro. What I like to do bc I'm not a coffee drinker is save any red pills I may have and take them in the morning as a nice lil pick me up.

mundal
12-17-08, 4:10 am
yeah bro throw it away..... i'm also sensitive to stims so i'm not taking the red pill from m-stak and probably i'll stop taking the white "ginseng" pill from pak (got some insomia problems probably to that...)

mundal
12-17-08, 4:12 am
Yeah happy holidays to all !!!!!