PDA

View Full Version : Differences between Stak/Test and Nitro/M-Stak

adpk77
12-14-08, 11:18 am
Stak and test seem to be testosterone boosters.
Nitro and M-stak both increase protein synthesis this increasing anabolism since both have EAA's.

Nitro being a foundation supplement while m-stak is taken in cycles. What makes these 2 products very different?

As well as stak and test since both increase levels of testosterone?
I read that animal test will boost up both free and total testosterone while the Stak i think does the same but also decrease catabolic activity.

Regd the stak does it simply work with existing free testosterone levels or does it act as booster? If free testosterone levels are low, is the stak not recommended?

Also does the amount of testosterone affect fat loss? I mean if someone is having hard time losing belly fat, is the low testosterone the main culprit?

simpleguy
12-14-08, 11:28 am
Nitro and M-stak both increase protein synthesis this increasing anabolism since both have EAA's. actually no, m-stak only has bcaas as far as I know

Nitro being a foundation supplement while m-stak is taken in cycles. What makes these 2 products very different? well, what makes chocolate different with olive oil? I mean they both have fat... everything, starting with their purposes... m-stak increases protein synthesis - faster recovery, meaning more of what you eat ends up as lean muscle tissue... nitro is a more specific supp, you use it pre/during/post workout to aid in recovery... both aid in muscle recovery and gaining lean tissue but through different ways

I read that animal test will boost up both free and total testosterone while the Stak i think does the same but also decrease catabolic activity. don't over-analyze a few words... increased test will mean the same thing whether you use one or another - of course catabolism is decreased as test increases

Regd the stak does it simply work with existing free testosterone levels or does it act as booster? I think it boosts both free and total testosterone

If free testosterone levels are low, is the stak not recommended? quite the opposite

Also does the amount of testosterone affect fat loss? I mean if someone is having hard time losing belly fat, is the low testosterone the main culprit? well the main culprit would be a lousy diet... but you can hold fat if your estrogen levels are too high

adpk77
12-14-08, 12:01 pm
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=88&section=packs

If we check out this chart on the above link, it seems nitro is a better choice compared to stak and m-stak. It also states that m-stak is recommended mainly for hardgainers.

It stak and test do the same thing, why would one not just take test as it seems to be a better choice?

Which one would be recommended for someone with low test levels?

simpleguy
12-14-08, 12:07 pm
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=88&section=packs

If we check out this chart on the above link, it seems nitro is a better choice compared to stak and m-stak. It also states that m-stak is recommended mainly for hardgainers.

It stak and test do the same thing, why would one not just take test as it seems to be a better choice?

nitro is a foundational supp... as far as test and stak, you can take both to get better results... a popular stack here is 2 cans of test and stak back to back followed by a cycle of m-stak... so that means 6 week of test + stak and 3 weeks of m-stak

adpk77
12-14-08, 1:14 pm
I really don't get the differences between stak/test and nitro/m-stak since they all do the same thing.

Stak/test both seem to be testosterone boosters increasing anabolism and reducing catabolism.

Nitro/m-stak seem to increase anablolism via protein synthesis and reducing catabolism.
Another animal product, the pump which i think works by increasing energy by providing oxygen to muscles resulting in higher reps than normal, then isn't this all that is needed to build muscle mass and energy instead of taking stak and m-stak.

http://www.animalpak.com/html/articl...&section=packs

If we check out this chart on the above link, it seems nitro is a better choice compared to stak and m-stak.

If stak and test do the same thing, why would one not just take test as it seems to be a better choice?

I am also planning on taking pak, cuts and pump or pak and a cycle of cuts followed by pump.
I am a beginner to all this so i am not very advanced.

I just want a logical idea on the different animal products.

simpleguy
12-14-08, 3:35 pm
ok bro, I don't wanna confuse you so here's my final advice:

1. forget about the chart
2. read up everything you can about how to start a proper diet plan, add the pak and then the other supps to suit your needs

Enforcer
12-15-08, 12:03 pm
Stak and test seem to be testosterone boosters.
Nitro and M-stak both increase protein synthesis this increasing anabolism since both have EAA's.

Nitro being a foundation supplement while m-stak is taken in cycles. What makes these 2 products very different?

As well as stak and test since both increase levels of testosterone?
I read that animal test will boost up both free and total testosterone while the Stak i think does the same but also decrease catabolic activity.

Regd the stak does it simply work with existing free testosterone levels or does it act as booster? If free testosterone levels are low, is the stak not recommended?

Also does the amount of testosterone affect fat loss? I mean if someone is having hard time losing belly fat, is the low testosterone the main culprit?

Here is how I look at it:

Test is a testosterone booster and Stak is a hormone booster. Each carry different ingredients and will cater to everyone differently. Test has a bit of a stronger formula than Stak.

Nitro is an essential amino acid and M-Stak helps with nutrient partitioning. Nitro can be taken 365 days a year while M-Stak should be cycled.

Test is a premium testosterone enhancement product, with natural testosterone boosters and potent anti-estrogen blockers. Stak is a total hormone enhancer designed to promote elevated levels of growth hormone and testosterone and to inhibit the release of sex hormone binding globulin to allow for higher levels of free test.

No, low testosterone will not be the main culprit if someone is havign trouble losing belly fat. A shit diet is the main culprit- plain and simple.