PDA

View Full Version : Help with Cuts

Justbig13
12-14-08, 10:01 pm
im 6-2around 215lbs. i have been thinking about taking cuts to lose some fat around my midsection, im pretty well built upper body wise and pretty much look lean already but as u move down i have a bit of a "tire" around me, i wanna try cuts to help lose the bodyfat in this area but im afraid that im going to get skinny which is rather terrifying to me, should i use cuts or just move to a strict diet and cardio workout. any feedback or suggestions please, im all ears....

Enforcer
12-15-08, 11:44 am
im 6-2around 215lbs. i have been thinking about taking cuts to lose some fat around my midsection, im pretty well built upper body wise and pretty much look lean already but as u move down i have a bit of a "tire" around me, i wanna try cuts to help lose the bodyfat in this area but im afraid that im going to get skinny which is rather terrifying to me, should i use cuts or just move to a strict diet and cardio workout. any feedback or suggestions please, im all ears....

Here is what I would do:

1. Get my diet fully in check and then run this diet on its own for 2-3 weeks
2. Start off my cardio at 4 days a week for 20 minutes a day
3. Check my progress thus far after getting my diet lined up and then add in Animal Cuts
4. Run either 1-2 cans of Cuts all depending on the results you are looking for
5. Increase my cardio gradually and work my way up to possibly 6 days a week for 30-45 minutes all dpending on the results I am looking for

mitchell
12-17-08, 1:48 pm
is cuts just for bodybuilders to lose water weight or would you guys recomend a normal guy just wanting to get cut to use it.

TheBassGuy
12-17-08, 2:12 pm
is cuts just for bodybuilders to lose water weight or would you guys recomend a normal guy just wanting to get cut to use it.

I'd really recommend it to anyone looking to lose a few pounds. Its easily the most comprehensive cutting supplement I've used.

Aggression
12-17-08, 2:42 pm

In order to experience its true effects, you need to have a clean diet in check and you also have to be doing some type of cardio. Cuts will not yield great results if the person taking it has no sense of diet or direction.

If anyone, bodybuilder or not, has a clean diet and does cardio, Animal Cuts will be a great addition.

mitchell
12-18-08, 8:30 am
thanks guys.im gonna start cutting after christmas im gonna use cuts pump and m-stack but i dont fancy taking all those stims i plan to lift during the day and do cardio at night im only gonna take the stims in one of the three which would you recommend to give me the best energy boost.ive never used cuts before so could you just take out the stims in cuts since you take two packs aday

Enforcer
12-18-08, 9:08 am

Anyone can use Animal Cuts. If you exercise and are looking to shed off a few extra lbs. then Cuts would be a greta way to go. Just make sure you drink plenty of water and follow a proper healthy diet plan.