PDA

View Full Version : Anabolic Window Stack

Zozo17
12-15-08, 2:33 pm
Hey guys, I've been looking at putting together a stack and from what I read I really like the sound of the "Anabolic Window" stack. I know that this stack includes Shock Therapy, Intra-Aid and Torrent. The only thing is that I train 3 times a week, and I'm not sure if I should be using creatine on my off-days. I'm also looking at swapping the Shock Therapy with Animal Pump. If I do this, I still wouldn't be taking creatine on days I don't train. If any one has any advice I would gladly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Freakshow
12-15-08, 2:38 pm
Hey guys, I've been looking at putting together a stack and from what I read I really like the sound of the "Anabolic Window" stack. I know that this stack includes Shock Therapy, Intra-Aid and Torrent. The only thing is that I train 3 times a week, and I'm not sure if I should be using creatine on my off-days. I'm also looking at swapping the Shock Therapy with Animal Pump. If I do this, I still wouldn't be taking creatine on days I don't train. If any one has any advice I would gladly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

If you go with the ST, Intra-Aid and Torrent, then you don't neehd to take any of them on off days. If you end up swapping ST for Pump, then you should take Pump everyday. By doing this, you are getting creatine everyday with the Pump.

Universal Rep
12-15-08, 2:45 pm

The "Anabolic Window of Opportunity Stack" or AWO Stack is currently available as a set stack at a coupla online resellers for a special price.

Here's what I'd do:

On Days:
Shock Therapy: 30-45 minutes before lifting
Intra-Aid: during lifting
Torrent: immediately post, followed up by a whole food meal

Off Days:
You would probably want a creatine source to keep your body's pool of creatine up (like Storm).

You could switch to Animal Pump, which I call the "Big Picture" stack. This would allow you to do what you want--get creatine every day. I'd remove the red capsule on the off days though...

rayzer27
12-16-08, 1:43 pm
The "Anabolic Window of Opportunity Stack" or AWO Stack is currently available as a set stack at a coupla online resellers for a special price.

Here's what I'd do:

On Days:
Shock Therapy: 30-45 minutes before lifting
Intra-Aid: during lifting
Torrent: immediately post, followed up by a whole food meal

Off Days:
You would probably want a creatine source to keep your body's pool of creatine up (like Storm).

You could switch to Animal Pump, which I call the "Big Picture" stack. This would allow you to do what you want--get creatine every day. I'd remove the red capsule on the off days though...

what are the red caps and why remove them?

Aggression
12-16-08, 2:22 pm
what are the red caps and why remove them?

The red capsules are the stimulant pills. On off days, you don't need a stimulant pill if you're not going to the gym, unless you need the pick-me-up. I save the red pills and pop them whenever I need an extra boost.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-16-08, 2:25 pm
I have been incorporating the AWO stack for the last month or so and it has been working wonders. I have my preworkout meal or shake an hour before training, then have shock on the way to the gym. 2 scoops of IA during the workout. I follow up the torrent 20 mins later with Animal Max and then a meal a half an hour later to complete the "anabolic window of opportunity "

Zozo17
12-17-08, 4:13 pm
Thanks guys for all the replies. It really helped with my decision. I just placed an order for the AWO stack and a tub of Storm to go along with it. I'm looking forward to trying it out. From what I heard this stack produces great results when used with a solid training routine and a good diet. Thanks again. I will run it exactly as stated in one of the posts above.

Hoomgar
12-17-08, 4:28 pm
Thanks guys for all the replies. It really helped with my decision. I just placed an order for the AWO stack and a tub of Storm to go along with it. I'm looking forward to trying it out. From what I heard this stack produces great results when used with a solid training routine and a good diet. Thanks again. I will run it exactly as stated in one of the posts above.

The perfect choice. Time to grow.

Wasteland
12-17-08, 4:35 pm

The AWO Stack is indeed a good stack for "nutrient-timing" purposes. I've used it with great success as well recently.

As for what to do with the red capsule, I found this thread: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=22251

Hope this helps.