PDA

View Full Version : Ft. Campbell Animals

atrain11b
12-15-08, 4:31 pm
To all the Soldiers stationed at Ft. Campbell, and the civilians who work there; this will be the thread we use for coordination Monthly or Bi-Monthly ABC's.

It is my goal to do the best I can to get this Chapter up off the ground. I know many Soldiers who use Animal/Universal Products daily, and are just as dedicated to lifting as they are protecting their country.

It doesn't matter what Brigade you are in, or what MOS you are. We are all Animals, and I feel we can all learn something from one another.

The only rules I have for this thread is to keep it clean for others coming on to find information about our ABC. This means keep the MOS/Unit Shit-Talking to a minimum.

I would also like to invite those civilians, and family members of anyone on or near Ft. Campbell to participate.

Most events will be held on Ft. Campbell, but some may be held in other gyms across the Middle TN area.

Feel free to contact me either by PM or simply post in this thread.

G Diesel
05-11-09, 9:30 am
Nice Atrain... All walks of life are welcomed to the ABCs and that goes double for our military brethren regardless of their branch of service. As afar as I'm concerned, you guys are all heroes. We are honored to have you as a part of the Animal community and will do all we can to help support the ABCs at Ft. Campbell.

Peace, G

Aggression
05-11-09, 12:07 pm
Nice Atrain... All walks of life are welcomed to the ABCs and that goes double for our military brethren regardless of their branch of service. As afar as I'm concerned, you guys are all heroes. We are honored to have you as a part of the Animal community and will do all we can to help support the ABCs at Ft. Campbell.

Peace, G

Absolutely. If there's anything you need help with, or have any questions, feel free to ask us bro. We're here to help you get this bad-boy going. Let's get to it ...

Maiden69
05-21-09, 7:30 pm
Sup Bro, I'm on orders to Ft Campbell, ETA October 09. I'm going to Re Class starting next week and from there I'm heading to Campbell. How are the gyms On Post? I suppose nice. From all the places I have been, only Ft Hood and Germany had good gyms, all the other are decent, but very fitness oriented.

atrain11b
05-21-09, 8:17 pm
Maiden the gyms on post are very nice, depending, 3BCT has one of the best BCT gyms in my opinion. I will be here in Oct when you arrive, keep in contact with me, and maybe we can link up for a workout or two. Any idea which BCT you are heading to yet?

Maiden69
05-22-09, 7:54 am
Nope, I'm a 94E, but I'm reclassing as a 35P Linguist, which one has an MI BN? I guess all, but I haven't checked. My orders just say to report at Kalsu Replacement Company, that's it. No pin point, that's one thing I have about CONUS moves, every OCONUS I know down to the company I was going 4 months out or more. Anyway, that will be cool! See you once I get there.

jon_carter13
07-30-09, 2:24 pm
Hey Atrain, I'm currently trying to get a Western Kentucky chapter together since I'll be a civilian again soon and won't be able to take place in all of Ft. Campbell's events. I would like to extend my hand out and see if maybe you'd like to coordinate some joint-chapter events. If we can get the Western KY chapter up and running, I'd like to start some events as early as January 2010. I don't want to half ass anything so I'm giving myself plenty of time. All the Ft. Campbell Animals will be welcome at any Western Kentucky ABC event. Look forward to meetin' up.

C.Coronato
08-04-09, 4:39 pm
Good to see your keeping this alive Jon. Much respect to you my man.

jon_carter13
08-04-09, 4:45 pm
Good to see your keeping this alive Jon. Much respect to you my man.

I'm always willing to extend my hand to other chapters for help. Ft. Campbell is just as much part of Western Kentucky as anywhere else, but these guys have my respect as fellow brothers in the military and as animals in general. Ft. Campbell animals are always welcome at an Western Kentucky ABC event!

atrain11b
08-11-09, 7:48 pm
Jon, sent you a message reply, but hell yeah Im down to help. However Im not sure how many you will get from this way come Jan 2010, for obvious reasons.

C.Coronato
02-15-10, 5:33 pm
Here is your invitation:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

belladiabla13
02-15-10, 7:14 pm
We have a few friends stationed here. My guy served 15 years AF..Let us know if you get a big one up this summer. Would love to join ya!

atrain11b
02-15-10, 11:06 pm
Would love to see one get started this summer. With me being in Afghanistan I hope this thread can get worked with others still there to get something started. Currently I'm trying to get guys here signed up for a huge ABC when we return.

C.Coronato
12-08-10, 10:48 am
You still looking to get some guys together Atrain?

stride
12-20-10, 9:07 pm
hey bro arre you going to get this started when you get back?

C.Coronato
02-21-11, 9:30 am

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

C.Coronato
02-03-12, 10:42 am

Will you be there?

Saturday, March 3rd.

Training 7-830. Food 830-930

Metro Fitness
9 East Long St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
(614)228.8866

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37245-Arnold-Classic-2012-National-ABC-Event

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

RedlegDbell
05-11-12, 12:41 am
Let's make this official!

Next Cincy/Dayton ABC: Sunday June 3rd 1PM til @ 3
Premier Fitness: Assuming $5/person
8423 North Main St.
Dayton, OH 45415
PWO Grub: TBD

Who's in? Hit the link and add your name and what you'll be training if you know. Hope to see you there!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?12576-Cincinnati-Dayton-OH-Animals&p=1223612#post1223612