PDA

View Full Version : Need something postworkout for cutting

ralf_snake
12-16-08, 10:42 am
So I’m a firm believer that PWO nutrition is hands down the most important aspect of dieting. It is within the 15 minutes after a workout that your body is in dire need of nutrients. It is a completely anabolic state, and what you take in can be optimized to ensure maximum results. A general rule of thumb is 40-60 grams whey protein, and double the amount of whey in carbohydrates (50% dextrose/50% maltodextrin).

But...Torrent wont cut it, cus its mainly for bulking, Does Universal have something to meet my demands?

Any help?

Enforcer
12-16-08, 10:45 am
So I’m a firm believer that PWO nutrition is hands down the most important aspect of dieting. It is within the 15 minutes after a workout that your body is in dire need of nutrients. It is a completely anabolic state, and what you take in can be optimized to ensure maximum results. A general rule of thumb is 40-60 grams whey protein, and double the amount of whey in carbohydrates (50% dextrose/50% maltodextrin).

But...Torrent wont cut it, cus its mainly for bulking, Does Universal have something to meet my demands?

Any help?

Why can't you use Torrent on a cut? I have done it before and got great results especially since Torrent doesn't make you bloast like some PWO products. All you'll have to do is cut your carbs somewhere else in your diet

GJN5002
12-16-08, 10:50 am

Any help?
I disagree with you rrule of thumb. I thin kimmediatley pwo 40-60g whey is too much. That is more appropriate for 30-60 min pwo. 80-120g carbs is too much unless you are weighing somewhere around 220+. I honestly think you should rethink your pwo regiment but thats just my opinion. Im not sure if Im misreading, but you are dieting and taking in this much pwo? When I diet I usually have 40g waxy maize, 5 g creatine, 10 g bcaa pwo and I wiegh about 190. Its enough carbs to shuttle nutrients into the system. If you really want to adhere to your pwo regiment, buy some universal carbo slam (i think thats what its called) and put it in your whey or try some universal hard fast its about 30g protein and 50 carbs, you could use double doses.

ralf_snake
12-16-08, 12:21 pm
Why can't you use Torrent on a cut? I have done it before and got great results especially since Torrent doesn't make you bloast like some PWO products. All you'll have to do is cut your carbs somewhere else in your diet

But tuna without bread is hard to eat man. BTW where do the carbs in Torrent mainly come from?

AND IM NOT GONNA USE ANOTHER BRAND, i got ripped of last week, a guy said you should try this shit man its really good. Drop all your stuff and just try this youll get heavy really fast.

Wrong....WRONG

Enforcer
12-16-08, 12:23 pm
But tuna without bread is hard to eat man. BTW where do the carbs in Torrent mainly come from?

AND IM NOT GONNA USE ANOTHER BRAND, i got ripped of last week, a guy said you should try this shit man its really good. Drop all your stuff and just try this youll get heavy really fast.

Wrong....WRONG

Got to suck it up and do it bro, I eat tuna out of the can all the time and I don't mind it. Carbs in Torrent are waxy maize.