PDA

View Full Version : Enforcer's Blessing: Gain Max

Enforcer
12-12-08, 9:38 am
Fellas def get up on some SP products. They are the truth. Trust me I was a lil skeptical at first but now I am officially on the bandwagon. I have used the Beta Alanine and loved it. Just Whey tastes delicious and has a great formula for a whey shake. Also recently I tried out Gain Max as a change up from Real Gains and let me tell you the God's to honest truth, I like the taste of Choc. Gain Max just a little bit better than Real Gains. Thats right you heard it here fellas. Plus the formula in Gain Max is bad ass. 2-1 ratio of carbs to protein and loaded with EAA's. Great to use in place of a meal or like I am going to do once I finish up my Torrent is take it as my post workout shake to help refuel my body after a hard training session. Fellas like I said if you haven't tried any SP products or are the fence about them, def get on em. Great if you are on a budget as they are very affordable. Ideal for the college student working on a tight budget. I will continue to dabble in the SP line and will keep everyone posted with my feedback.

IRBS
12-12-08, 10:01 am
Fellas def get up on some SP products. They are the truth. Trust me I was a lil skeptical at first but now I am officially on the bandwagon. I have used the Beta Alanine and loved it. Just Whey tastes delicious and has a great formula for a whey shake. Also recently I tried out Gain Max as a change up from Real Gains and let me tell you the God's to honest truth, I like the taste of Choc. Gain Max just a little bit better than Real Gains. Thats right you heard it here fellas. Plus the formula in Gain Max is bad ass. 2-1 ratio of carbs to protein and loaded with EAA's. Great to use in place of a meal or like I am going to do once I finish up my Torrent is take it as my post workout shake to help refuel my body after a hard training session. Fellas like I said if you haven't tried any SP products or are the fence about them, def get on em. Great if you are on a budget as they are very affordable. Ideal for the college student working on a tight budget. I will continue to dabble in the SP line and will keep everyone posted with my feedback.

I gotta give a big thumbs up to the SportPharma line. I have used the MultiV, Beta Alanine, BCAA Max and some powders. I will continue using the SP line due to the cost effectiveness of the line. When money is tight, you truely cannot beat the SP prices and the quality is top notch. The labels aren't fancy and the marketing isn't "in your face hardcore" but the SP line is tops in my books.

Good bump E!

Elite
12-12-08, 11:02 am
Been considering adding Gain Max to my forthcoming bulk, along with the B.A & Multi-V as a pre bed substitute for a 2nd PAK. Looks like i'll be getting them in as they are available here, and at great prices. Just £22 for a 16serving tub of Gain Max.
http://www.discountfitnessstore.co.uk/brands.php?brand_id=Sportpharma

countrymike
12-12-08, 12:07 pm
Fellas def get up on some SP products. They are the truth. Trust me I was a lil skeptical at first but now I am officially on the bandwagon. I have used the Beta Alanine and loved it. Just Whey tastes delicious and has a great formula for a whey shake. Also recently I tried out Gain Max as a change up from Real Gains and let me tell you the God's to honest truth, I like the taste of Choc. Gain Max just a little bit better than Real Gains. Thats right you heard it here fellas. Plus the formula in Gain Max is bad ass. 2-1 ratio of carbs to protein and loaded with EAA's. Great to use in place of a meal or like I am going to do once I finish up my Torrent is take it as my post workout shake to help refuel my body after a hard training session. Fellas like I said if you haven't tried any SP products or are the fence about them, def get on em. Great if you are on a budget as they are very affordable. Ideal for the college student working on a tight budget. I will continue to dabble in the SP line and will keep everyone posted with my feedback.X2 on all this, I agree 100%

SportPharma Rep
12-29-08, 9:38 am
It's always good to have the Enforcer's blessing on a product. Thanks for the feedback!

Enforcer
12-29-08, 9:48 am
Damn didn't know this thread was even created, but def a great thread. I truly stand by Gain Max and give it my full 100% support. Just picked up two more giant jugs for myself. What can I say I love that chocolate flavor...lol.

Big C
12-29-08, 10:22 am
I am usually skeptical trying new products....but the Enforcer's blessing and the product is the real deal. Seems like I am already packing on quality mass since I started my tub, and yes the chocolate is good.

Reading through bb.com day in and day out I've come to realize there are a ton of shady companies out there and I watch what I buy....but Gain Max is legit folks.

theharjmann
12-29-08, 10:29 am
Ingredients
Gain Max Quad Carb Blend (maltodextrin, waxy maize, trehalose, d-glucose),

hmmmmm wouldnt any of you guys prefer the homemade shakes with oats, whey and PB?

Enforcer
12-29-08, 10:37 am
Ingredients

hmmmmm wouldnt any of you guys prefer the homemade shakes with oats, whey and PB?

Bro first off your ? has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Most people on these boards like to have a quality mass gaining shake, and I found that Gain Max fits the bill. Thus, I wanted to let people know how great is really is. So, idk why you'd have to come in here asking ?'s like that, when this is a smiple, informative thread for people looking for quality products out there at an affordbale price.

SportPharma Rep
12-29-08, 10:39 am
Ingredients

Homemade shakes are good too! The great thing about weight gainers are that they provide a nice, quick alternative for those who are looking for extra calories in their diet. When I'm on the run, nothing beats keeping a tub of Gain Max and a shaker cup in my car so that I can pound a quick shake down in between meals.

theharjmann
12-29-08, 10:45 am
Bro first off your ? has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Most people on these boards like to have a quality mass gaining shake, and I found that Gain Max fits the bill. Thus, I wanted to let people know how great is really is. So, idk why you'd have to come in here asking ?'s like that, when this is a smiple, informative thread for people looking for quality products out there at an affordbale price.

sorry man just was curious as to why a lot of people go for maltodextrin based gainers when i've already read a thread on this forum concerning maltodextrin already. didnt mean to dog anybody's ideas just wanted an insight into what the big dogs think of it all.

Giant Killer
12-29-08, 11:46 am
Gain Max has the GK seal of approval as well.

Enforcer
01-02-09, 11:43 am
Gain Max has the GK seal of approval as well.

Nice bro, def a great product that can be used by anyone looking to pack on some serious mass to their frame

Factory
01-02-09, 11:50 am
Haha, I didn't know we could talk about sportpharma stuff on here, I've been saying "weight gainer" during my journey when I list my supps... gain max and just creatine have helped me gain 30lbs in 4.5 months and go from 14% to 8% bodyfat.

J-Dawg
01-02-09, 12:31 pm
Haha, I didn't know we could talk about sportpharma stuff on here, I've been saying "weight gainer" during my journey when I list my supps... gain max and just creatine have helped me gain 30lbs in 4.5 months and go from 14% to 8% bodyfat.

Wow, that's very impressive F. Good to hear the SportPharma supps are working well for you.

Brick By Brick
01-02-09, 12:33 pm
I've gone through about 1.5 lbs of the vanilla Just Whey, and I really like it. Tastes good, mixes well, and is a quality product. I'm interested in trying other SportPharma products since this one has worked so well for me.

krazyassmexican
01-02-09, 12:36 pm
i just wish they produced the whey protein shake bulk bags
chocolate was amazing

J-Dawg
04-08-09, 9:35 am
Came across this thread w/ a lot of solid Gain Max reviews: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115018311&highlight=Gain+Max

mritter3
04-21-09, 6:28 pm
wow, good to know everyone enjoys the gain max, ordered some yesterday, getting ready for my upcoming bulk.

Enforcer
05-24-09, 11:04 pm
wow, good to know everyone enjoys the gain max, ordered some yesterday, getting ready for my upcoming bulk.

Def keep us all posted bro. Would love to hear how you like it and the gains your gonna see

Enforcer
05-24-09, 11:05 pm
I've gone through about 1.5 lbs of the vanilla Just Whey, and I really like it. Tastes good, mixes well, and is a quality product. I'm interested in trying other SportPharma products since this one has worked so well for me.

Def give it a shot bro, I love the Gain Max Chocolate, and if you want a sweet lil combo throw in a scoop of Chocolate Just Whey in with it as well

Enforcer
07-06-09, 7:03 pm
I have to bump this for all of the newcomers to see

SportPharma Rep
07-08-09, 12:18 pm
I have to bump this for all of the newcomers to see

Good call E. We're getting a lot of good feedback about GAIN Max at bb.com. In fact, G.K. set up a whole thread about it here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115018311