PDA

View Full Version : Building A Fortress

castilo
12-16-08, 10:09 pm
i have a question about big al's article, building a fortress. big al said his favorite pre-workout meal was 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwich. well i love pb&j's and i stopped eating them because i was afraid of the sugar in it that will fatten me. now that i am bulking i will include it in my diet. so if i look for a jelly should i be worried about the high forctose corn syrup or is cane sugar better? also my peanut has molasses in it. should i worry about that? or is plain peanut butter a better way to go.

stumblin54
12-16-08, 11:02 pm
You should be worried about the hydrogenated oils in your PB, those are horrible for you. Natural PB is always your best bet, I don't care what anybody else here tries to tell you. As for the jelly, high fructose is best to be avoided at all costs, and I know there are low fat or organic jellies out there with minimal sugar and more importantly no HFCS. Just be a smart shopper and realize that everything you put in your body, bulking or not, will have an impact be it good or bad.

Stumblin

castilo
12-16-08, 11:10 pm
ah... good thing i asked. i was going to get any kind of jelly. what about sugar cane or molasses? are they good alternatives?

Wasteland
12-17-08, 4:50 pm
I believe Big Al is a member here. Have you tried sending him a PM? Or are you looking for other opinions?

castilo
12-17-08, 5:29 pm
I believe Big Al is a member here. Have you tried sending him a PM? Or are you looking for other opinions?

i guess i could fins him and ask him what kind he uses. but i was justr looking to see if any jelly works for bulking or should i avoid for thing like hfcs.

Big Al
12-17-08, 5:45 pm
OK,I wrote that a while ago so I might need to go back and read what I said.But what I should have made clear is I only use Natural PB and All fruit jelly.When you read whats in the PB it should say PEANUTS,ONLY...and as far as jelly goes I like palanters allfruit,it is fruit and some natural fruit juice.
I have also added the EEA nitro in,I drink it while I train.I gotta tell you the pump is crazy.
Shoot me a pm if you need more than this.I might not get back right away but I will get to it.

Big Al
12-17-08, 5:53 pm
Building A Fortress
by Big Al

WARNING: This article is for those who want mass, plain and simple. This is not an article for the pretty boy wannabes that want to be a buck fifty with abs all year. If you want to build some muscle, some serious muscle, then read on...

prowrestler
12-17-08, 6:22 pm
Building A Fortress
by Big Al

WARNING: This article is for those who want mass, plain and simple. This is not an article for the pretty boy wannabes that want to be a buck fifty with abs all year. If you want to build some muscle, some serious muscle, then read on...

lol, hell ya

Kludwig64
12-17-08, 11:08 pm
Building A Fortress
by Big Al

well i read on about 4-5 months ago and lets jus say i cant see my abs anymore. totally worth it tho

Big Al
12-17-08, 11:33 pm
Ok guys,Been getting a few questions about jelly...THis is the brand I use and seems to be top notch so far.

PolanerŪ All FruitŪ is sweetened only with fruit and fruit juice and is 100% All Natural. The fresh fruit taste of All Fruit has become one of America's favorite fruit spreads by remaining true to our high quality standards.

Little Z
12-18-08, 4:11 am
Ok guys,Been getting a few questions about jelly...THis is the brand I use and seems to be top notch so far.

PolanerŪ All FruitŪ is sweetened only with fruit and fruit juice and is 100% All Natural. The fresh fruit taste of All Fruit has become one of America's favorite fruit spreads by remaining true to our high quality standards.

Looks like im goin to the store to buy me some jelly.. All FRUIT jelly that is..

Thanks Big Al

McFly
12-18-08, 8:11 am
Building A Fortress
by Big Al

nuff said!!!!

That stuff is off the hook!!! strawberry is SLAMMIN!!!!

Little Z
12-18-08, 11:23 pm
That stuff is off the hook!!! strawberry is SLAMMIN!!!!

Dude.. I JUST picked up Strawberry.. i had 2 choices at the store i hit..

Black Cherry
Strawberry..

Im about to just dig into it now.. haha

castilo
12-18-08, 11:32 pm
Shit I better go shopping tomorrow then! Thanks Big Al! Thanks!

Big Al
12-19-08, 12:32 pm
Anytime.....I'm about to go food shoppin now.Gotta eat to grow.

Little Z
12-20-08, 12:30 am
All i've gotta say is.. WHERE HAS THIS SHIT BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!

This Polaner All Fruit stuff.. is beyond amazing.. Im gonna end up trying every one I can find
now.. hahha

redskin 344
12-20-08, 1:18 pm
all fruit jelly sounds so goodd!

Little Z
12-20-08, 3:17 pm
all fruit jelly sounds so goodd!

it is..

pick some up..

castilo
12-20-08, 6:42 pm
i just bought some polaoner strawberry. i have always like strawberry flavor no matter what brand so i'll give this test drive. bought some peanut and a gallon of milk and some plain wheat bread. going crazy tomorrow morning.

Little Z
12-20-08, 6:49 pm
i just bought some polaoner strawberry. i have always like strawberry flavor no matter what brand so i'll give this test drive. bought some peanut and a gallon of milk and some plain wheat bread. going crazy tomorrow morning.

you didnt go wrong with that Strawberry.. tellin ya now.. when you pop that jar open..

mouth is watering just thinkin about it.. haha

castilo
12-20-08, 6:57 pm
There are 5 thing men gets horny from... Women, Foods, Iron, Cars and Money.

Who disagree?

prowrestler
12-22-08, 3:47 am
you didnt go wrong with that Strawberry.. tellin ya now.. when you pop that jar open..

mouth is watering just thinkin about it.. haha

sounds interesting, havent had that stuff in a while

good pre workout meal with some whey.

Little Z
12-22-08, 3:52 am
sounds interesting, havent had that stuff in a while

good pre workout meal with some whey.

im about to have me some now.. with WHOLE milk.. haha

prowrestler
12-22-08, 11:53 am
im about to have me some now.. with WHOLE milk.. haha

ill up you one, CHOCOLATE! (lol i know)

castilo
12-22-08, 7:26 pm
hey you know what? this acutally taste pretty good? x)