PDA

View Full Version : Animal PUMP? help plz

John-
12-17-08, 1:30 am
sup pepz. very first post on here...

uhhh i waz just wonderin about da animal pumpz.

i live in aus and bought sum today, i wanted creatine, but afta reading this site tha last few dayz ive found my self really wanting to hit da gym harder den ever, im actually getting pumped about going to da gym in the mornings after reading ALOT of articles on dis site.

anywayz, im just curious to ask, will the creatine (3gz worth) found in da ANIMAL PUMP, be enough to give me enough creatine lol, to gain muscel, strength etc?

I hope so, lol, bcuz i just bought some today instead of buying a creatine mix lol.

im wat u call a bit over weight lol, 6'3 110kg, i gotz da muscel and fatz. i was 130kg 3monthz ago, also considering about gettin on da ANIMAL CUTZ... :D

peace john.

Elite
12-17-08, 8:44 am
First of all, Pump is a great product, that improves with consistant continued use. You can use it 365 days a year, but to be more economical, most just use it on training days, with a substitute basic creatine formula or Storm on off days....
Storm...
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/storm.html
Animal Pump FAQ's...
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=317&section=

But creatine wont decide how much muscle mass you make, thats down to your diet and approach to training. Creatine will indeed give a nice edge, help with cell volumising and fighting muscle fatigue, give a good pump and help with strength, but your diet is 1st in terms of growth. So now you need to decide whether to bulk or cut? Cuts is fine to use with Pump.

While your here, get to know your fellow Australian bro's...
Australia (Brisbane ABC)...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=15832
Australia (Newcastle)...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=15918

Aggression
12-17-08, 12:16 pm
First of all, Pump is a great product, that improves with consistant continued use. You can use it 365 days a year, but to be more economical, most just use it on training days, with a substitute basic creatine formula or Storm on off days....
Storm...
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/storm.html
Animal Pump FAQ's...
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=317&section=

But creatine wont decide how much muscle mass you make, thats down to your diet and approach to training. Creatine will indeed give a nice edge, help with cell volumising and fighting muscle fatigue, give a good pump and help with strength, but your diet is 1st in terms of growth. So now you need to decide whether to bulk or cut? Cuts is fine to use with Pump.

^^ Couldn't have said it any better.

Enforcer
12-17-08, 1:44 pm

i live in aus and bought sum today, i wanted creatine, but afta reading this site tha last few dayz ive found my self really wanting to hit da gym harder den ever, im actually getting pumped about going to da gym in the mornings after reading ALOT of articles on dis site.

anywayz, im just curious to ask, will the creatine (3gz worth) found in da ANIMAL PUMP, be enough to give me enough creatine lol, to gain muscel, strength etc?

I hope so, lol, bcuz i just bought some today instead of buying a creatine mix lol.

im wat u call a bit over weight lol, 6'3 110kg, i gotz da muscel and fatz. i was 130kg 3monthz ago, also considering about gettin on da ANIMAL CUTZ... :D

peace john.

If you are looking to add in some more creatine into your supplement regimen I would throw in either Storm or Torrent. On average you only need to take in about 5-6 grams of creatine a day, and adding in either one of those two products would fullfill this for you.

Wasteland
12-17-08, 4:38 pm

peace john.

Yes. 3g of creatine is more than enough for most lifters when it comes to maintaining their creatine pools.

John-
12-17-08, 5:47 pm
ok,ok lol. i thoughtz that wen u startz to take creatine u need to load it, liek 20gz a day...

then go to mantain it and go down to 3g-4gz aday??

maybez i keep takin da pump (3gz pre workout) then get something else... some post workout suppliment that helpz recovery me muscelz but givz me anotha 3gz worth? so 6gz a day aight??

ALSO!~!, im goin on holidayz in 3 dayz to the beach :D:D:D for 7 dayz, no gym access while there, ill try do sum push upz and sit upz lol. but i waz thinkin i could buy a creatine mix and load while i go on holidayz? thoughtz....

peace John.

Enforcer
12-18-08, 9:16 am
ok,ok lol. i thoughtz that wen u startz to take creatine u need to load it, liek 20gz a day...

then go to mantain it and go down to 3g-4gz aday??

maybez i keep takin da pump (3gz pre workout) then get something else... some post workout suppliment that helpz recovery me muscelz but givz me anotha 3gz worth? so 6gz a day aight??

ALSO!~!, im goin on holidayz in 3 dayz to the beach :D:D:D for 7 dayz, no gym access while there, ill try do sum push upz and sit upz lol. but i waz thinkin i could buy a creatine mix and load while i go on holidayz? thoughtz....

peace John.

I'd go with Universal Torrent postworkout bro. As far as loading up on creatine you don't have to do it, but since this is your first time ever using creatine then I would load up on it. Since you aren't going to be training much while on ur vaca., I would hold off on the creatine and then start up when you get back. Just pick up a basic creatine powder for your loading phase.