PDA

View Full Version : New Here, Have some questions

steeda21
12-17-08, 3:58 am
I have been working out for a solid 4 years now. Im about to turn 20, 5'9 5'10 and 190 lbs. I have always just taken protein trying to keep it natural and simple. I am currently taking Isopure Mass and i really like it. I think it is time for me to make a step to the next level. I am debating between Animal pak + Stak or Animal Pak + M-Stak. I am thinking about doing both but switch after ever cycle. But first i need to bring some things to the table first. I am currently on accutane, this is my second month on it. Acne is starting to go away, which is really nice. And since they told me to cut down on my workouts i am going to wait until i am done with the treatment to start my new phase of working out. I have heard nothing but great things for both stak and m-stak. Would Stak or m-stak cause my acne to come back?

cesmeister
12-17-08, 2:18 pm
i used to take accutane as well. Strong fucking stuff.

one thing is you should have already been on pak because a multivitamin should be a staple and a foundation for every weight lifter's nutrition regime.

i don't think stak manipulates your hormones to the point where you would start breaking out again. It is strong stuff (i know from experience) but its not on the same level as the bad stuff (anabolic steroids of course).

I think most people would say the same

Good luck bro

Enforcer
12-17-08, 4:09 pm
I have been working out for a solid 4 years now. Im about to turn 20, 5'9 5'10 and 190 lbs. I have always just taken protein trying to keep it natural and simple. I am currently taking Isopure Mass and i really like it. I think it is time for me to make a step to the next level. I am debating between Animal pak + Stak or Animal Pak + M-Stak. I am thinking about doing both but switch after ever cycle. But first i need to bring some things to the table first. I am currently on accutane, this is my second month on it. Acne is starting to go away, which is really nice. And since they told me to cut down on my workouts i am going to wait until i am done with the treatment to start my new phase of working out. I have heard nothing but great things for both stak and m-stak. Would Stak or m-stak cause my acne to come back?

I'd start off more basic bro and then work you way up the ladder. With that being said I'd go with Pak and M-Stak to start, and since M-Stak is a non-hormonal supplement you won't have to worry about any acne problems

steeda21
12-17-08, 9:46 pm
I'd start off more basic bro and then work you way up the ladder. With that being said I'd go with Pak and M-Stak to start, and since M-Stak is a non-hormonal supplement you won't have to worry about any acne problems

Yeah that makes sense. Thanks guys for the input, there is not alot of people that i can get good answers out of these days. I think this is going to be my new favorite forum lol

TheBassGuy
12-17-08, 10:46 pm

I took accutane too, out of curiosity does it make your joints ache like crazy?

As for your supplement dilemma: give pak and mstak a try, im sure youll like it.

steeda21
12-18-08, 1:11 am
I took accutane too, out of curiosity does it make your joints ache like crazy?

As for your supplement dilemma: give pak and mstak a try, im sure youll like it.

i have yet to have any severe joint pain. I get alittle bit here and there in my elbows but that is about it.
Only thing about accutane is that you have to not workout so much otherwise the medication wont work. It has been really hard but im slowly adjusting to not working out 5-6 times a week lol

Enforcer
12-18-08, 9:11 am
Yeah that makes sense. Thanks guys for the input, there is not alot of people that i can get good answers out of these days. I think this is going to be my new favorite forum lol

Come back anytime bro, always willing to lend a helping hand to anyone trying to get ahead in this sport