PDA

View Full Version : stak/m-stak/test ??

John-
12-17-08, 7:10 am
Im tryin to loose a bit of weight and build LOTZ of muscelz lol.

so im on da pump n cutz right now, wen i loose a bit of fat i den planz to go muscel building.

ill drop cutz, stay wit tha pump and get on pak and eitha stack/stack-m or test??

so which of tha 3 do i jump on for muscel building/toning/ etc...

cheerz boiz

peace John.

Aggression
12-17-08, 12:18 pm
How old are you?
- Make sure you meet the age requirements of certain products

The choice of product is up to you. All 3 are great products. Everyone is different, so people will have something different to say about all 3. Try them out by themselves if you wish. Afterwards, you can try stacking them together. This is the route I'm going with. I doing my first cycle of M-stak right now. Next up will be Stak, then Test. Then a combo of 2 of them ..

Enforcer
12-17-08, 1:40 pm
Im tryin to loose a bit of weight and build LOTZ of muscelz lol.

so im on da pump n cutz right now, wen i loose a bit of fat i den planz to go muscel building.

ill drop cutz, stay wit tha pump and get on pak and eitha stack/stack-m or test??

so which of tha 3 do i jump on for muscel building/toning/ etc...

cheerz boiz

peace John.

Well first and foremost bro just a heads up that you should be at least 18 years of age before starting the use of any of the Universal/Animal products. Then the first thing you need to do is make sure your diet and training are in line. If your diet and training are shit, then you are going to get no where fast. Supplements do exactly what they are said to do: be a supplement to your diet. Once you have that all under control I suggest using Pak, M-Stak, and Cuts to start off. I have used this stack when trying to drop some bodyfat and add on some lean muscle in the process and got phenomenal results with it.

John-
12-17-08, 5:44 pm
ok, ok, well so... test iz obviousaly a testoranme (how eva ya spell it lol.) booster? correct?

and stack is a?? i thought it waz a testo boosta to?

i iz very confused lol.

peace John.

Enforcer
12-18-08, 9:21 am
ok, ok, well so... test iz obviousaly a testoranme (how eva ya spell it lol.) booster? correct?

and stack is a?? i thought it waz a testo boosta to?

i iz very confused lol.

peace John.

Animal Stak is a total hormone enhancer, designed to promote elevated levels of growth hormone and testosterone, and works from different angles to optimiize the output of hormones responsible for mass and strength. Animal Test is the premium testosterone enhancement product. Test is loaded with cutting-edge natural testosterone boosters and pontent anti-estrogen blockers.