PDA

View Full Version : SportPharma Multi-V vs. Animal Pak

Wasteland
12-17-08, 4:39 pm
I've used Animal Pak for as long as I can remember. But on various forums, I see that Multi-V is being mentioned more and more. Thought this thread might be useful for discussion.

IRBS
12-17-08, 4:47 pm
I've used Animal Pak for as long as I can remember. But on various forums, I see that Multi-V is being mentioned more and more. Thought this thread might be useful for discussion.

Multi-V is a low price alternative if you just want a solid multi. Pak, as we all know, is much more than just a multivitamin.

I have used both. When money gets tight and I cant swing Pak, I will pick up the SP Multi-V. Its good stuff.

Wasteland
12-17-08, 4:48 pm
Multi-V is a low price alternative if you just want a solid multi. AP, as we all know, is much more than just a multivitamin.

I have used both. When money gets tight and I cant swing Pak, I will pick up the SP Multi-V. Its good stuff.

Mult-V is definitely a real value, and each serving has fewer/smaller pills. The way I see it, Multi-V would be great for all kinds of athletes in general. Animal Pak, like you said, is more than a multi and seems geared specifically for the serious bodybuilder/powerlifter/strength athlete.

Elite
12-17-08, 5:07 pm
I think Multi-V is an excellent economical alternative to the "2nd Pak of the day". Pop Pak with your 1st meal & Multi-V with your last.

Wasteland
12-17-08, 5:11 pm
I think Multi-V is an excellent economical alternative to the "2nd Pak of the day". Pop Pak with your 1st meal & Multi-V with your last.

Interesting. You use both?

J-Dawg
12-22-08, 9:26 pm

I've seen some mention of guys doing that on the forums. They take Animal Pak with an early meal and then Multi-V at a later meal. I might give that a shot too.

IRBS
01-06-09, 10:00 am
In case some of you guys have never looked at Multi-V, I just picked up 90 servings for about $18. This is a very economical product if you need to save a few bucks and has a very solid nutritional profile. Thats about 20 cents per serving. Not too bad.

Wasteland
01-06-09, 10:17 am
In case some of you guys have never looked at Multi-V, I just picked up 90 servings for about $18. This is a very economical product if you need to save a few bucks and has a very solid nutritional profile. Thats about 20 cents per serving. Not too bad.

$18? I thought it was around $8 or $9?

IRBS
01-06-09, 10:22 am
$18? I thought it was around $8 or $9?

I bought 2 bottles, LOL

Wasteland
01-06-09, 10:42 am
I bought 2 bottles, LOL

And I can't read, lol.

h 3 L L b 0 y
01-06-09, 1:57 pm
Plus, for guys that live with parents and such.. think mine would freak out if they found my can of pak with 11 pills per pack! Think SportPharma's is a good cheaper alternative..

Jay_de
04-23-09, 10:28 am
Multi-V is a low price alternative if you just want a solid multi. Pak, as we all know, is much more than just a multivitamin.

Exactly! That's where i'm at now...

I was running low on pak and needed to pick up something quick and decided to try out Multi-V.

So far, i'm really really pleased and now i'm thinking about throwing some other SP supp's in the mix...

Swole81
05-29-09, 12:44 pm
Multi V is a great alternative to pak... Pak is still much better but multi v gets the job done and is much cheaper as well.

Universal Rep
05-29-09, 12:49 pm
Animal Pak all the way for me. If you're serious about liftin', there's no question which is better IMHO. But if you lift or are an athlete or can't stand poppin' 11 pills or are looking for something cheap but good, Multi-V is a great bet.

SportPharma Rep
07-08-09, 12:36 pm
Animal Pak all the way for me. If you're serious about liftin', there's no question which is better IMHO. But if you lift or are an athlete or can't stand poppin' 11 pills or are looking for something cheap but good, Multi-V is a great bet.

Well said U Rep.

naturalguy
07-08-09, 1:32 pm

I've been following the same protocol for the past couple of months, it's something I stole from G Diesel.

SportPharma Rep
07-08-09, 1:37 pm
I've been following the same protocol for the past couple of months, it's something I stole from G Diesel.

Not a bad idea. Animal Pak in the AM, Multi-V in the PM. Best of both worlds!