PDA

View Full Version : Does this look like a decent stack?

dmac1850
12-17-08, 6:09 pm
Ok so I've got ym diet and my workout plan just about tweaked how I want, and now I'm looking into figuring out what supps to get. I'm on weight gainer, protein, and creatine monohydrate. I'm thinking about dropping the creatine and grabbing Animal Pak, Pump, Test, and Nitro instead. any thoughts or suggestions? I'm trying to bulk up.

Enforcer
12-19-08, 12:15 pm
Ok so I've got ym diet and my workout plan just about tweaked how I want, and now I'm looking into figuring out what supps to get. I'm on weight gainer, protein, and creatine monohydrate. I'm thinking about dropping the creatine and grabbing Animal Pak, Pump, Test, and Nitro instead. any thoughts or suggestions? I'm trying to bulk up.

Assuming you are 21 years of age and have expereince with product before I'd go with:

Pak
Pump
Test
EAA Stack
Torrent
Real Gains

dmac1850
12-21-08, 12:17 am
thanks. I'm 18 but I do have experience with supps, been taking and trying different ones since about this time last year to bulk for football. Hated N.O. Xplode, and wasn't overly thrilled with Super Pump 250, my friend takes the Pak so I figured I give it a shot.

Enforcer
12-23-08, 8:55 am
thanks. I'm 18 but I do have experience with supps, been taking and trying different ones since about this time last year to bulk for football. Hated N.O. Xplode, and wasn't overly thrilled with Super Pump 250, my friend takes the Pak so I figured I give it a shot.

Well given your scenario here is what I would pick up:

1. A shit load of quailty food
2. Animal Pak
3. Universal Real Gains
4. Universal Torrent

Train hard and heavy. Keep it basic. No need for glitz and glamour at your age. Best of luck bro.

InkdMuscle
12-23-08, 11:57 am

2. Animal Pak
3. Universal Real Gains
4. Universal Torrent

Train hard and heavy. Keep it basic. No need for glitz and glamour at your age. Best of luck bro.

I agree at your age you still have plenty of test flowing through you. so utilize that through food and real heavy nut busting weight.

Little Z
12-23-08, 12:12 pm

2. Animal Pak
3. Universal Real Gains
4. Universal Torrent

Words of absolute truth bro.

prowrestler
12-23-08, 12:21 pm
crazy stack. gains so worth the money

whey
casein
gainer

thats it.