PDA

View Full Version : Need oatmeal recipes

jayanticoli
12-18-08, 8:20 am
I need a new oatmeal recipie.....i eat 1 cup of oatsin the am and sometimes its tough to swallow....gimme some ideas fellas

loiacanoa
12-18-08, 8:33 am
I add cinnamon and vanilla to mine with 1 equal.

Here is a quick "bulking" recipe too.

1 cup Oats
1/2 blueberries
3 tbsp almonds
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. brown sugar

Enforcer
12-18-08, 9:05 am
I need a new oatmeal recipie.....i eat 1 cup of oatsin the am and sometimes its tough to swallow....gimme some ideas fellas

Try throwing in a cuple of tablespoons of natty peaut butter in there. Also the House's "Oat Cookie" would be another great option

Wasteland
12-18-08, 10:29 am
Look at the sub-section above, there's an entire "recipes" section. It's a great section. Here a basic title search and what it yielded on oatmeal recipes: http://forum.animalpak.com/search.php?searchid=876921

thatdude111
12-18-08, 2:40 pm
I just put some cinnamon on my oatmeal with some raisans

Little Z
12-20-08, 3:17 am
Try throwing in a cuple of tablespoons of natty peaut butter in there. Also the House's "Oat Cookie" would be another great option

The House's Oat Cookie is a staple in my kitchen when I want to mix things up.. or like E said
toss some Natty PB in, and maybe some whey.. never hurts...

redskin 344
12-20-08, 1:10 pm
How can you forget milk with your oats.. obviously its gonna be hard to swallow if you eat it dry. For me it takes like 30 min to eat a cup of raw oatmeal

What I do is take a cup of raw oats and mix it with a cup of milk and a banana... the banana adds so much sweetness to it. I love it. Add another cup of milk on the side and you already got 700 cals.