PDA

View Full Version : A cuts in the morning -> question

ralf_snake
12-18-08, 8:33 am
Alright so im cutting now and i have ordered Animal Cuts because i have absolutely no energy after a week of cutting. I am confident Cuts will work, since its in like every top 10 of every general chart of best sups from all brands.

But anyway i do cardio straight think when i wake up. Before i go run i take Ultra whey Isolate that has some protein and most important Glutamine that prevents my muscles from braking down since im on an empty stomach.

When should i take Cuts? before or after the shake.

simpleguy
12-18-08, 8:36 am
I'd do a pack of cuts upon wakening up, 20 mins later down the whey isolate and head for your cardio

*btw, glutamine does little to nothing in preventing muscle breakdown... most responsible for that are bcaas and the rest of the eaas, which are found in whey, so you're good to go

Enforcer
12-18-08, 8:39 am
Alright so im cutting now and i have ordered Animal Cuts because i have absolutely no energy after a week of cutting. I am confident Cuts will work, since its in like every top 10 of every general chart of best sups from all brands.

But anyway i do cardio straight think when i wake up. Before i go run i take Ultra whey Isolate that has some protein and most important Glutamine that prevents my muscles from braking down since im on an empty stomach.

When should i take Cuts? before or after the shake.

Take your cuts before you have your shake. Have the pack on the dresser next to your with a glass of water ready and as soon as you wake up in the morning slam it down

ralf_snake
12-18-08, 9:26 am
I'd do a pack of cuts upon wakening up, 20 mins later down the whey isolate and head for your cardio

*btw, glutamine does little to nothing in preventing muscle breakdown... most responsible for that are bcaas and the rest of the eaas, which are found in whey, so you're good to go

In catabolic states of injury and illness, GLN becomes conditionally-essential. -wiki

BCAA and EAA's are needed all day long, but Glutamine is really needed when you work out and do cardio and stuff.

Aggression
12-18-08, 2:24 pm
Take your cuts before you have your shake. Have the pack on the dresser next to your with a glass of water ready and as soon as you wake up in the morning slam it down

This is exactly what I used to do when I used Cuts. Before I even got out of bed, I already had my pack of cuts in my system.

ralf_snake
12-20-08, 5:59 am
Hmm i wonder. Does it have any big benefits when you take Cuts right after you wake up? Since you test levels are really high as you wake up?

simpleguy
12-20-08, 6:29 am
Hmm i wonder. Does it have any big benefits when you take Cuts right after you wake up? Since you test levels are really high as you wake up?

what does one have to do with the other?

ralf_snake
12-20-08, 11:09 am
what does one have to do with the other?

yeah, like will the one in the morning be more effective than the on the other time in the day?

krazyassmexican
12-20-08, 11:45 am
yeah, like will the one in the morning be more effective than the on the other time in the day?

animal cuts doesnt raise your testosterone levels bro, i suggest you do some research on supps

ralf_snake
12-20-08, 12:10 pm
animal cuts doesnt raise your testosterone levels bro, i suggest you do some research on supps

NOOOOOOO, Its normal with guys. When you wake up test levels are very high. Thats why some of us wake up with a woody. But does that give Cuts kind of a boost or something? Or any sup for that matter?

simpleguy
12-20-08, 12:16 pm
NOOOOOOO, Its normal with guys. When you wake up test levels are very high. Thats why some of us wake up with a woody. But does that give Cuts kind of a boost or something? Or any sup for that matter?

your question is very unclear... you're asking whether your testosterone gives a boost to a supplement... when in fact we use supps to boost ourselves, we don't use our testosterone to give Cuts a boost... and how your test levels are at the moment you take cuts doesn't have anything to do with it... you take it first thing in the morning because you're on an empty stomach - also many people do cardio in the morning so they take cuts before

krazyassmexican
12-20-08, 12:18 pm
your question is very unclear... you're asking whether your testosterone gives a boost to a supplement... when in fact we use supps to boost ourselves, we don't use our testosterone to give Cuts a boost... and how your test levels are at the moment you take cuts doesn't have anything to do with it... you take it first thing in the morning because you're on an empty stomach - also many people do cardio in the morning so they take cuts before

the only thing i am gonna ad to this is, if you are gonna take your cuts first thing in the morning and with an empty stomach, ditch the stims

simpleguy
12-20-08, 12:24 pm
the only thing i am gonna ad to this is, if you are gonna take your cuts first thing in the morning and with an empty stomach, ditch the stims

to each his own, but I'd take the stims if I were heading for cardio

ralf_snake
12-20-08, 4:50 pm

Yeah me too, cardio in the morning is best if you wanna lose fat. And its refreshing too running around in the cold morning but yet still being hot from running.