PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pump + nitric oxide supplement?

Eli
12-18-08, 4:30 pm
Basically I'm wondering if its safe to take Animal Pump with a nitric oxide pill since Pump contains nitiric oxide already or am I mistaken.
Thanks for the help guys.

Aggression
12-18-08, 4:31 pm
Basically I'm wondering if its safe to take Animal Pump with a nitric oxide pill since Pump contains nitiric oxide already or am I mistaken.

If you're taking Pump, I wouldn't bother taking another form of NO. Pump already has NO in it, so you're covered in that area.

simpleguy
12-18-08, 11:13 pm
it would depend on the NO product you're using

MELTDOWN
12-18-08, 11:30 pm
If you're taking Pump, I wouldn't bother taking another form of NO. Pump already has NO in it, so you're covered in that area.

yeap, NO plus an adequate shot of creatine. that's the beauty of Pump...

Enforcer
12-19-08, 9:26 am

What other product are you looking to take Pump with? NO Explode? (yea I said the name...lol)

Iron feel
12-19-08, 12:21 pm
I've been taking pump and some days when i really feel the need for an extra kick i take pump 30-45 minutes preworkout then take shock therapy 15-20 preworkout out as well, pump by itself gives me good pumps but shock and pump together, I thought i was going to turn green and bust out of my shirt incredible hulk style, i'm pretty sure you piss the majority and forcus for the hour or two that your working out, just some experimenting i did after asking for some advice on here.... my stack

training days
pak (breakfast)
pump (preworkout)
shock therapy (preworkout)(together w/ pump for crazy workout session)
intra aid (intra workout)
torrent (post workout)
flex (night time/ dinner)

off days
pak (breakfast)
storm (creatine source preferably an hour or two after lunch)

Eli
12-19-08, 12:33 pm
What other product are you looking to take Pump with? NO Explode? (yea I said the name...lol)

I was actually looking at NaNOX9 Hardcore or naNO Vapor but could I take NO Explode with Pump?
Thanks again for all the help guys.

Enforcer
12-19-08, 12:36 pm
I was actually looking at NaNOX9 Hardcore or naNO Vapor but could I take NO Explode with Pump?
Thanks again for all the help guys.

If you wanted to yes, but a much better cheaper choice would be Universal Shock Therapy

Eli
12-19-08, 12:40 pm
I've been taking pump and some days when i really feel the need for an extra kick i take pump 30-45 minutes preworkout then take shock therapy 15-20 preworkout out as well, pump by itself gives me good pumps but shock and pump together, I thought i was going to turn green and bust out of my shirt incredible hulk style, i'm pretty sure you piss the majority and forcus for the hour or two that your working out, just some experimenting i did after asking for some advice on here.... my stack

training days
pak (breakfast)
pump (preworkout)
shock therapy (preworkout)(together w/ pump for crazy workout session)
intra aid (intra workout)
torrent (post workout)

off days
pak (breakfast)
storm (creatine source preferably an hour or two after lunch)

Does anybody have any more comments on taking the shock therapy together with pump?
My last stack consisted of:
Pak-breakfast
protien shake-breakfast
Stack-preworkout
Pump-preworkout
nitro-right before gym
nitro-again right before cardio
torrent-post workout
omega-before bed

Eli
12-19-08, 12:43 pm
If you wanted to yes, but a much better cheaper choice would be Universal Shock Therapy

Didnt see that you posted this, Looks like I'll be going with shock therapy.
Thanks for the help

simpleguy
12-19-08, 1:03 pm
of course it's as they say, different strokes for different folks, but imo 2 pre w/o supps is a bit excesive... if you got extra money, spend that on food, pak, protein, creatine, aminos and virtually almost everything before thinking to take 2 pre w/o supps

my two cents

Enforcer
12-19-08, 3:58 pm
Didnt see that you posted this, Looks like I'll be going with shock therapy.
Thanks for the help

No doubt bro, keep us posted with your results

GJN5002
12-19-08, 4:07 pm
of course it's as they say, different strokes for different folks, but imo 2 pre w/o supps is a bit excesive... if you got extra money, spend that on food, pak, protein, creatine, aminos and virtually almost everything before thinking to take 2 pre w/o supps

my two cents

I agree 100% I think taking two NO products is pointless. Im beating your pump will ony get so good no matter how much you take, you will just start shitting yourself when you ingets too much.

Enforcer
12-19-08, 4:09 pm
I agree 100% I think taking two NO products is pointless. Im beating your pump will ony get so good no matter how much you take, you will just start shitting yourself when you ingets too much.

How do you figure bro, I have taken Pump and Shock together and got phenomenal results from it, don't go judging something that you haven't even tried

GJN5002
12-19-08, 4:14 pm
How do you figure bro, I have taken Pump and Shock together and got phenomenal results from it, don't go judging something that you haven't even tried

Whats phenomenal results? Also, youre a big dude, taking an excess of No may not effect you the same way it effects a smaller person.
Also, I clearly stated it was my opinion, I didnt say according to my scientific research.

Enforcer
12-19-08, 4:18 pm
Whats phenomenal results? Also, youre a big dude, taking an excess of No may not effect you the same way it effects a smaller person.
Also, I clearly stated it was my opinion, I didnt say according to my scientific research.

Pumps like you wouldn't believe- those kind of results. First off, ST is designed more as of a quick energy kick supplement rather than something that is going to help increase your "pump" feeling. Animal Pump is more designed to help increase teh "pump" you get while working out. Thus why not take both together, and if you are too sensitive to stims you can just take the red pill out of Pump and use it at another time.

joe-yamma
12-19-08, 4:22 pm
get Pump and Shock Therapy and switch between them.
either one is excellent for pre-wo. (Pump is my favorite).
take the Shock Therapy when you need an extra kick in the ass.

leave those other two you mentioned alone (get Shock Therapy instead)...
your wallet and your stomach will thank you for it.

GJN5002
12-19-08, 4:29 pm
Pumps like you wouldn't believe- those kind of results. First off, ST is designed more as of a quick energy kick supplement rather than something that is going to help increase your "pump" feeling. Animal Pump is more designed to help increase teh "pump" you get while working out. Thus why not take both together, and if you are too sensitive to stims you can just take the red pill out of Pump and use it at another time.

I meant nause and loose bowels form excess NO intake, not stims. To each his own, if it worked for you , awesome. I just think your money would be much better spent on something else for preworkout rather than on two NO products.

Maiden69
12-19-08, 7:01 pm
If you are looking at a better pump overall instead of ST and Pump, I'm taking NOX3 and ST/Storm. As of Monday I will switch to Pump and NOX3 (since I'm traveling and is more convenient). The good thing about NOX3 is that it is timed released and your pumps will stay all day, rather than a few hours after you hit the gym. At least that is what I feel since I started last week. And NOX3 is only an NO product and have no pre workout supplements.

Eli
12-22-08, 6:22 pm
If you are looking at a better pump overall instead of ST and Pump, I'm taking NOX3 and ST/Storm. As of Monday I will switch to Pump and NOX3 (since I'm traveling and is more convenient). The good thing about NOX3 is that it is timed released and your pumps will stay all day, rather than a few hours after you hit the gym. At least that is what I feel since I started last week. And NOX3 is only an NO product and have no pre workout supplements.

Thanks for the info as well man. I'm going to look into that option as well.

TheBassGuy
12-22-08, 8:20 pm
Hell Yeah.

Ive taken two products NO products at the same time from another company. One was preworkout and one was dosed only once every other day, and it was amazing. The pumps I got some days were borderline painful lol. My vascularity went way up too. Definitely worth a try man.