PDA

View Full Version : Cheat meals on a cut?

ralf_snake
12-18-08, 5:33 pm
Wut, should i really cheat while cutting once a week? Can anyone explain?

castilo
12-18-08, 5:56 pm

if you can don't cheat at all. do this by getting rid of all of your junk food in your house, car whatever it is you have junk in. when you go shopping be prepared by having a list of what you need so you don't go wandering around. also have a meal before you go or your hunger might tempt you to go crazy.

for a cheat save it when you really need it. like a night out friends or families. some people have one every weekend but i'd say save it for when you really need it. it's not that hard, you just have to put your mind to it.

MVP
12-18-08, 6:19 pm
Agreed with the brother above. Cheating so often is fine when bulking, but cutting is all in the calorie deficient. Avoid it as much as possible. Burn more calories then you consume.

shizz702
12-18-08, 6:36 pm
I personally think you should have one cheat meal, set for once a week. That way you can maintain sanity and have something to look foward to and keep you grounded for the rest of the week. But it has to be set, and limited only to once a week. If you don't have the discipline to keep it at that then it would be best to not cheat at all.

MVP
12-18-08, 8:38 pm
I personally think you should have one cheat meal, set for once a week. That way you can maintain sanity and have something to look foward to and keep you grounded for the rest of the week. But it has to be set, and limited only to once a week. If you don't have the discipline to keep it at that then it would be best to not cheat at all.

Nice quotes on your signature. Mark Rippetoe is the man!

Agreed that one cheat meal per week shouldn't be so bad. But I don't recommend it, too many people abuse that privledge and turn it into a cheat meal per day, soon enough the whole diet is "cheating".

"Cheating" under any circumstance only effects the individual willing to give in to it.

niladmirari88
12-18-08, 9:00 pm
I think it depends on what kind of diet you are on. Some diets like the one Centopani uses (Palumbo diet I think) requires a cheat meal once a week to recharge the metabolism. A carb cycling diet might not require one just because the high carb days should be that shock to the system. It also depends on your genetics and knowing your body and how it reacts to different foods/training etc.

Mizzarler
12-18-08, 9:33 pm
1 cheat meal a week is essential while dieting, most people stop like 5 or 6 weeks out though i think if your enterign a contest and like shizz said it helps keep your sanity, gives you something to look forward to...

T o m m Y
12-18-08, 10:01 pm

X2!

I have one cheat meal a week last meal of the day on sat so i dont cheat anymore..

castilo
12-18-08, 10:30 pm
it really all depends on you and how your body responds to it. before i was bodybuilding i was aiming for a six pack abs i was very strict on my diet was only tempted when i saw junk like a candy one time. if you get rid of yourself from junk food and anything that will make you think about junk food you'll survive longer than you think.

i didn't eat junk food as much because i was eating all natural and organic. i i can grow or kill it then i'll eat. i aimed for everything natural from apples to bread, you name it. if you think that natural and organic is a bit expensive then how much do you think 5 packs of chocolate chip, 3 bottles of soda, 1 big ass cake because you can't handle a small, and 1 gallon of....not make that 2 gallons of ice creams gonna cost ya?

not only eating natural and organic helps you perform better but will let you aim for healthier choices instead of getting horny for sweets all the time

mustgetbig
12-18-08, 10:32 pm
i dont have anything against cheating while bulking but when im cutting if i ever had a cheat meal i'd just feel so guilty it wouldnt even be worth it

castilo
12-18-08, 10:39 pm
i dont have anything against cheating while bulking but when im cutting if i ever had a cheat meal i'd just feel so guilty it wouldnt even be worth it

hell, i know what you mean!

Brick By Brick
12-18-08, 11:54 pm
My cutting plan includes one cheat meal, dinner on Saturday night. It helps keep me sane, and I see it as a little reward for all my hard work and discipline during the week. That said, I lose weight easily on this plan, so it's easy for me to say. If you aren't losing weight at a reasonable rate, I'd say no cheat meal. It can be subjective, obviously.

ralf_snake
12-19-08, 9:38 am
Oh so its best not to cheat. Than i know what must be done...

Aggression
12-19-08, 10:40 am
It all depends on what your dieting for. Are you dieting for show? Then the cheat meals would have to be more scheduled and strict. Even then, the cheat meals all depend on how your own body works. We can't tell you how your body will respond to an influx of carbs/whatever bc everyone's body is different. If you're just dieting to lose some bf, I think its good to have a cheat meal, or even a cheat day once a week. Try searching for "re-feed'' on the forvm. Its a full day of carb loading. It does the job, i've tried it before.

simpleguy
12-19-08, 10:46 am
It depends on many variables, one of them being what diet you are using... and if it's a low-carb one, or low-calorie one in general, I think a cheat meal is 'essential'

BaseballMonster
12-21-08, 4:35 pm
its called hardcore livin, one cheat to keep the sanity on your side is really not going to do anything, but as long as its not the same day everytime you cheat. for example if you cheat on friday dont do it again next friday do it on wed or thurs.

KeyHAWK
12-22-08, 1:07 am
I say a 1 cheat meal a week is a must because I have diet many times and failed because I couldnt say on it long enought. Now that I added a cheat meal to my diet I lost 30 pounds and I still have no problem staying on it

MVP
12-22-08, 10:23 am

Do not cheat. At the end of everyday you are only cheating yourself.

You work your ass off eating clean through the week, you work your ass off in the gym training. Doesn't make much sense to screw that up for a bag of Doritos does it?

Cheating during bulking is something I don't recommend personally. But it is more acceptable then cutting, cutting is 100% diet. It's through a calorie deficient.

simpleguy
12-22-08, 11:16 am
Do not cheat. At the end of everyday you are only cheating yourself.

You work your ass off eating clean through the week, you work your ass off in the gym training. Doesn't make much sense to screw that up for a bag of Doritos does it?

Cheating during bulking is something I don't recommend personally. But it is more acceptable then cutting, cutting is 100% diet. It's through a calorie deficient.

I know almost everyone here has heard about hormones like testosterone, insulin and growth hormone... just wondering, have you ever heard about leptin ?

Pizzalamp
12-22-08, 6:26 pm
its called hardcore livin, one cheat to keep the sanity on your side is really not going to do anything, but as long as its not the same day everytime you cheat. for example if you cheat on friday dont do it again next friday do it on wed or thurs.

hmm ive never heard this before...not flaming here...but howd u come up with this...sounds interesting

InkdMuscle
12-22-08, 6:41 pm
Well bro lets put it this way. Rage is training me for my first show in march. Im cutting right now. and he allows me to have 1 cheat meal every sat. I can have what ever i want to eat with in a halfhour and b4 7pm. I dont know why that time frame. but im not going to argue with that monsterous man. I just grab what ever i want hit the timer and chow. I have been on this fried pickle craz they have at Hooters. So i grab my fam we head out and just tell the waitress whats going on so she brings all my stuff at the same time. Believe me in a cutt u were look forward to these cheat meals.

MVP
12-23-08, 11:49 am
I know almost everyone here has heard about hormones like testosterone, insulin and growth hormone... just wondering, have you ever heard about leptin ?

Yes, but I disagree with it.

Instead of looking for cheats via supps allow your body to do what it does natural. Losing fat is not difficult at all, you are burning more calories then you expand. Being active as well as a calorie deficient is all it requires.

People make things more complicated than they need to be.

simpleguy
12-23-08, 1:38 pm
Yes, but I disagree with it.

Instead of looking for cheats via supps allow your body to do what it does natural. Losing fat is not difficult at all, you are burning more calories then you expand. Being active as well as a calorie deficient is all it requires.

People make things more complicated than they need to be.

???? I'm not fully sure if you got my point there

usually most people diet on low-carbs... when calories and carbs are reduced for a prolonged period of time, Leptin levels drop... studies show as much as a 50% drop in a week of reduced calories... apparently Leptin goes hand in hand with Insulin and T3... to make Leptin levels go up, you need insulin levels to go up (carbs)... since you can't afford that luxury all the time, b/c you want to burn fat, spiking it once a week or so is a more preferable way to go... that's basically how it goes

If cheating once a week has more benefits then set-backs, why wouldn't you do it?

krazyassmexican
12-23-08, 1:42 pm
apparently Leptin goes hand in hand with Insulin and T3... to make Leptin levels go up, you need insulin levels to go up (carbs)... since you can't afford that luxury all the time, b/c you want to burn fat, spiking it once a week or so is a more preferable way to go... that's basically how it goes

If cheating once a week has more benefits then set-backs, why wouldn't you do it?

amazing point my man

MVP
12-23-08, 11:08 pm

usually most people diet on low-carbs... when calories and carbs are reduced for a prolonged period of time, Leptin levels drop... studies show as much as a 50% drop in a week of reduced calories... apparently Leptin goes hand in hand with Insulin and T3... to make Leptin levels go up, you need insulin levels to go up (carbs)... since you can't afford that luxury all the time, b/c you want to burn fat, spiking it once a week or so is a more preferable way to go... that's basically how it goes

Yeah, yeah. Studies have shown rep ranges to be more effective, sets, weight, exercises, etc. It's all in the individual response. Different strokes for different folks.

If you burn more calories then you expand you will burn fat, there's no need to make things more difficult then that.

krazyassmexican
12-23-08, 11:17 pm
Yeah, yeah. Studies have shown rep ranges to be more effective, sets, weight, exercises, etc. It's all in the individual response. Different strokes for different folks.

If you burn more calories then you expand you will burn fat, there's no need to make things more difficult then that.

do you know what the hormone t3 is about when it comes to fat loss?
if burning more calories than consumin was the answer my ex girlfriend wouldnt be bulimic, there wouldnt be a lot of over weight people etc etc

have you ever cut?
have you ever been fat?

on low calories your metabolism slows down that is the reasson why you need cheat meals, i met a girl consumin 1200 calories a day and not droppin a single pound

Preston
12-23-08, 11:21 pm
Just make sure that you justify your cheat day to a cheat MEAL. ONE meal, ONE day.

I never had a cheat meal or day for about 15 months. I lost 115+ lbs.... Don't follow what everyone says here, you've got to figure this shit out on your own.

Fuck, I didn't get any real help till I was already 100+ lbs down.

Pizzalamp
12-23-08, 11:23 pm
im a big believer in cheat meals...big believer

but its odd...ever since the jersey abc on dec6th i have had no cravings for junk and ive just been eating my clean bulking diet every day...ive gotten leaner and stronger in the gym and im much fuller...so i really dont know whats the story anymore lol

MVP
12-24-08, 12:09 am

You bring up good points. But the only point I'm trying to make is, eating clean is beneficial to the heart and organs. As long as you're burning more calories then you expand, you will lose fat. That's all you need.

simpleguy
12-24-08, 12:17 am
im a big believer in cheat meals...big believer

but its odd...ever since the jersey abc on dec6th i have had no cravings for junk and ive just been eating my clean bulking diet every day...ive gotten leaner and stronger in the gym and im much fuller...so i really dont know whats the story anymore lol

yeah... I take it when bulking cheat meals are not a real necessity since you are getting in carbs and enough calories... but they are fun

You bring up good points. But the only point I'm trying to make is, eating clean is beneficial to the heart and organs. As long as you're burning more calories then you expand, you will lose fat. That's all you need.

ok bro, I agree on one thing... whatever works for you, keep doing it

MVP
12-24-08, 12:47 am
ok bro, I agree on one thing... whatever works for you, keep doing it

Yep. Agreed.

do you know what the hormone t3 is about when it comes to fat loss?
if burning more calories than consumin was the answer my ex girlfriend wouldnt be bulimic, there wouldnt be a lot of over weight people etc etc

have you ever cut?
have you ever been fat?

on low calories your metabolism slows down that is the reasson why you need cheat meals, i met a girl consumin 1200 calories a day and not droppin a single pound

Agreed that metabolism is different for everyone. Your body gets its source of energy from glycogen and fat. If your body burns away glycogen, it will then use fat as it's source of energy resulting in fat loss.

GJN5002
12-24-08, 10:58 am
If you constantly eat less calories than you burn youre body will become used to this and adjust your metabolism, thus slowing it down because it doesnt need to burn at a higher rate. This is a basic biological function from our cave man days. I understand hormonal responses and all that good stuff but the cheat meal can be justified in that explanation for me. Load up one meal a week and the body gets confused and thinks it needs to up the metabolism. Plus eating 1 shit meal a week isnt going to wreck your organs and heart. Losing weight is more complicated than simple caloric comparisons.

krazyassmexican
12-24-08, 11:04 am
If you constantly eat less calories than you burn youre body will become used to this and adjust your metabolism, thus slowing it down because it doesnt need to burn at a higher rate. This is a basic biological function from our cave man days. I understand hormonal responses and all that good stuff but the cheat meal can be justified in that explanation for me. Load up one meal a week and the body gets confused and thinks it needs to up the metabolism. Plus eating 1 shit meal a week isnt going to wreck your organs and heart. Losing weight is more complicated than simple caloric comparisons.

bravo!

T o m m Y
12-24-08, 12:06 pm

X2!

im on the KETO diet.

I do the one cheat meal a week thing and i wake up leaner the next day,and the waist keeps on dropping..

krazyassmexican
12-24-08, 12:18 pm
X2!

im on the KETO diet.

I do the one cheat meal a week thing and i wake up leaner the next day,and the waist keeps on dropping..

god bless the power of fat

T o m m Y
12-24-08, 12:23 pm
yah bro lol,and i have TONS of energy and i actually am holding my wt and dropping BF,so yeah im doing something right...

krazyassmexican
12-24-08, 3:09 pm
yah bro lol,and i have TONS of energy and i actually am holding my wt and dropping BF,so yeah im doing something right...

i am glad you proved it yourself

MVP
12-24-08, 3:52 pm

If you are eating less calories then you burn you are using fat for energy, that is simple. It's not as black and white as you're suggesting. There is no other energy source to use, so the body has no other choice to burn fat. You need calories as a source of energy, if you are active with a calorie deficient, your body has no choice but to burn fat.

krazyassmexican
12-24-08, 4:26 pm
If you are eating less calories then you burn you are using fat for energy, that is simple. It's not as black and white as you're suggesting. There is no other energy source to use, so the body has no other choice to burn fat. You need calories as a source of energy, if you are active with a calorie deficient, your body has no choice but to burn fat.

obviously you havent heard about muscle breakdown for glucose, you didnt answer my question, have u ever cutted?

mikejones1
12-24-08, 5:24 pm
obviously you havent heard about muscle breakdown for glucose, you didnt answer my question, have u ever cutted?

did Dave tell you about muscle breakdown for glucose?

GJN5002
12-24-08, 5:58 pm

How does that have anything to do with my post. Im talking about your metabo;ism adjusting to your caloric intake. Im well aware your body uses fat for energy, thats pretty basic bro. Re-read my post, and again, its more comlicated than calories in vs. out when you are talking about retaining muscles and losing weight for a bodybuilder.

krazyassmexican
12-24-08, 7:53 pm
did Dave tell you about muscle breakdown for glucose?

what does dave have to do with metabolism?

krazyassmexican
12-24-08, 7:54 pm
How does that have anything to do with my post. Im talking about your metabo;ism adjusting to your caloric intake. Im well aware your body uses fat for energy, thats pretty basic bro. Re-read my post, and again, its more comlicated than calories in vs. out when you are talking about retaining muscles and losing weight for a bodybuilder.

i like the way you think when it comes to diet

Giant Killer
12-24-08, 8:41 pm

I think he was making sure you didn't say something innacurate just because it came from a guru.

krazyassmexican
12-24-08, 8:50 pm
I think he was making sure you didn't say something innacurate just because it came from a guru.

if what me, simple guy and gjn5002 are trying to say is wrong then next time i see j dawg online i am gonna ask why do they use gugglesterones on animal cuts knowing that gugglesterones stimulate the hormone t3

Giant Killer
12-24-08, 8:53 pm
if what me, simple guy and gjn5002 are trying to say is wrong then next time i see j dawg online i am gonna ask why do they use gugglesterones on animal cuts knowing that gugglesterones stimulate the hormone t3

Ok good deal I guess?

I was referring to the burning of muscle for glucose.

krazyassmexican
12-24-08, 8:54 pm
Ok good deal? I was referring to the burning of muscle for glucose.

anyone that has cutted in his life knows it happends, muscle breakdown aint no myth

Giant Killer
12-24-08, 8:55 pm
anyone that has cutted in his life knows it happends, muscle breakdown aint no myth

Anyone that has cut in their life knows it happens, but it happens only under very extreme circumstances. It's highly unlikely.

krazyassmexican
12-24-08, 8:56 pm
Anyone that has cut in their life knows it happens, but it happens only under very extreme circumstances. It's highly unlikely.

hit cardio does it anytime of the day

Giant Killer
12-24-08, 8:58 pm
hit cardio does it anytime of the day

lmao

Ok.

krazyassmexican
12-24-08, 8:59 pm
lmao

Ok.

having a debate is useless,....

Giant Killer
12-24-08, 9:02 pm
having a debate is useless, if you dont believe me go ask evan

What kind of credibility does that lend you? Not that I'm discounting Evans, but a little PROOF would go a lot further than "ask the bros".

Actually, fuck it. I know it's useless to argue with you. I just hope people don't blindly believe some of the things you say.

krazyassmexican
12-24-08, 9:05 pm
What kind of credibility does that lend you? Not that I'm discounting Evans, but a little PROOF would go a lot further than "ask the bros".

Actually, fuck it. I know it's useless to argue with you. I just hope people don't blindly believe some of the things you say.

i have been doing research for over 2 years i dont base my believes on what "pros" say, my believes have been proven by many forum members and i dont care if you agree with me or not, at the end of the day if you dont like what you read you delete and ban that's not holding ur word

MVP
12-24-08, 9:30 pm
i have been doing research for over 2 years i dont base my believes on what "pros" say, my believes have been proven by many forum members and i dont care if you agree with me or not, at the end of the day if you dont like what you read you delete and ban that's not holding ur word

Although I disagree with what you say. I like your style, you're willing to debate and argue to show your beliefs.

Bodys getting used to shit, etc. I find that bullshit personally. Why are you stopping bench presses? Did your body "get used" to the hormonal response? Your chest quit responding? There are other factors.

As I said, if you have used up glycogen. Your body has no choice but to turn to fat for energy. Therefore it will automatically burn fat, regardless. It has no other choice.

krazyassmexican
12-24-08, 9:32 pm
Although I disagree with what you say. I like your style, you're willing to debate and argue to show your beliefs.

Bodys getting used to shit, etc. I find that bullshit personally. Why are you stopping bench presses? Did your body "get used" to the hormonal response? Your chest quit responding? There are other factors.

As I said, if you have used up glycogen. Your body has no choice but to turn to fat for energy. Therefore it will automatically burn fat, regardless. It has no other choice.

have you ever been on a cut? that's the question? or allow me to correct myself have u ever been on a 16 week pre contest diet?

MVP
12-24-08, 9:50 pm
have you ever been on a cut? that's the question? or allow me to correct myself have u ever been on a 16 week pre contest diet?

No, my cutting phase will be coming in Feburary. I have never cut before.

simpleguy
12-25-08, 5:48 am

well, good luck! (honestly)

but really, if all that was needed was a caloric deficit, all the crash diets regular people try would work wonders, but they don't, your metabolism simply adapts to the amount of cals you take in

cals in vs cals out is not the only important thing... I'm not trying to make this over-complicated but you have some hormones in your body... they will have a big effect on your results... if cals in vs cals out is what it's all about, in theory I would burn fat pretty fast if I ate 400 grams of sugar a day and nothing else... instead what would happen is that I'd get fat due to the huge insulin spikes and lose muscle due to no protein in the diet

krazyassmexican
12-25-08, 10:34 am

good luck, if you ever have any questions just ask, i am not an ass bro, and merry christmas by the way

MVP
12-25-08, 12:49 pm
good luck, if you ever have any questions just ask, i am not an ass bro, and merry christmas by the way

Thanks. In all honesty you probably will be hearing a lot from me during that time.

I've allowed my bodyfat to raise wayy too high.

krazyassmexican
12-25-08, 2:47 pm
Thanks. In all honesty you probably will be hearing a lot from me during that time.

I've allowed my bodyfat to raise wayy too high.

here's my e mail you can hit me up anytime animal6-6-6@hotmail.com

mikejones1
12-25-08, 3:21 pm

GK pretty much answered that one for me.

anyway, have you ever been on a 16 week pre contest diet? have you ever been under 10% body fat? or does Dave tell you how make that happen or is it the 2 years of research you've done, that you know how to get cut without even getting cut.

simpleguy
12-25-08, 3:41 pm
anyway, have you ever been on a 16 week pre contest diet? have you ever been under 10% body fat? or does Dave tell you how make that happen or is it the 2 years of research you've done, that you know how to get cut without even getting cut.

let me ask you a question... what do you think is harder? getting from being totally overweight (let's say 40% bf) to a decent condition (say 15-20% bf), or being the guy who stays fairly lean with ease, and then does a cut and is so full of himself cause he's in 'contest condition'

the question you asked whether he is under 10% has no relevance

listen, I got a few friends who eat junk all day long and are looking ripped (one of them actually got his bf tested just for fun and he's 6%, he drinks soda all day long, and has a shitty diet)... does that mean he knows how to get cut? yeah, he probably knows that everything works for himself in that area... but does that mean I should ask him how to get cut? I kinda doubt it...

krazyassmexican
12-25-08, 4:03 pm
let me ask you a question... what do you think is harder? getting from being totally overweight (let's say 40% bf) to a decent condition (say 15-20% bf), or being the guy who stays fairly lean with ease, and then does a cut and is so full of himself cause he's in 'contest condition'

listen, I got a few friends who eat junk all day long and are looking ripped (one of them actually got his bf tested just for fun and he's 6%, he drinks soda all day long, and has a shitty diet)... does that mean he knows how to get cut? yeah, he probably knows that everything works for himself in that area... but does that mean I should ask him how to get cut? I kinda doubt it...

2nd place midwest ironman 2008 knows if i am full of shit or not, shit i got him ripped to the bone without even being no guru

Giant Killer
12-25-08, 6:40 pm

Actually not to be argumentative but I believe it's MUCH harder to get super-lean than it is to get "un-fat". That's fairly easy, you just have to change your lifestyle. Getting contest conditioning can take weeks of emotional and physiological hell and labor.

simpleguy
12-26-08, 3:13 am
Actually not to be argumentative but I believe it's MUCH harder to get super-lean than it is to get "un-fat". That's fairly easy, you just have to change your lifestyle. Getting contest conditioning can take weeks of emotional and physiological hell and labor.

makes sense... my point was just that some of those who are under 10% -pretty ripped- got there with no struggle, cause they stay lean very easy... so it doesn't necessarily mean that I should ask them how to cut

mikejones1
12-26-08, 3:41 am
my point is i wouldnt listen to nobody who thinks theyre a guru if you have never been less than 10% bf, done a pre contest diet, or stepped on stage if we're talking about how to cut. talking like a guru when you have nothing to back it up, besides 2 years of research. being under 10% and doing a pre contest diet to step on stage isnt saying much, and wont make you a guru, but it sure is a start. Id trust someone who has that on their resume, rather than 2 years of research thats for sure.

who wants a fat ass with no muscle to be their personal trainer? not me. i wouldnt want that fatass giving me advice on how to get cut either, even if he had a phd in medical nutrition.

krazyassmexican
12-26-08, 8:48 am
ok brandon first of all since this is gonna be a never ending disscusion this is my last post on this thread, first of all thanks for dissagreing with me, in a part i am glad to know people dont like me here, i know my reassons to think that way

first of all i dont consider myself a guru, my research probably doesnt mean jack to you but i does mean a lot to me cuz i prove it to myself, i have never been a follower in life so everything i read i take the lead and prove it on me, that is why a few months ago i said low carb diets are a waste in me cuz i tried and failed, like i said a few posts back, i prepped a guy for the midwest ironman, he was ripped and dry, he took second because of his lack of hams, not because the diet failed, i acepted to help him not to feel like a guru or to make money just to prove my knowleage i didnt charge shit and before you ask i had him on a lowcarb low fat diet, i may be a fat ass right now, different circumstances took me where i am that included listen to some people from this forum, now days sometimes i dont even eat that is how bad economy got for me, i got a courtdate for the 31st just because some cop didnt like my skin color and decided to charge me with bs even when my record was clean, i have never been a momma's boy so askin my mom for money to fix my diet and go to the gym is not a no no

this doesnt mean i am justifin myself i am gettin back on track in a week, yes i am a fat ass but until now i have more cuts and veins that some people under 12%bf, and before you said a fat ass cant be a guru, i wont say names but the trainer of an animal pak pro doesnt look like he's pre contest all year around.....

chad nichols looks like he never touched a weight in his life and still took dennis wolf to the fourth place at the olympia.....

the main subject of this disscusion wasnt gurus, dave or fat asses, it was cheatin helpin regulate the hormone t3 that is as real as testosterone helpin growing your muscles and is as real as gh helpin hyperplasia.

if calories in vs calories out was the answer for cuttin, well mr olympia could win shows by doing his pre contest with weight watchers or subway

By the way a lot of people agrees with my poins but they are just too two faced to acept it

pedraza
12-26-08, 10:03 am
I see your point krazyassmexican and i agre on you with your argument. the best of luck for you in the near. train hard and happy hollidyas

mikejones1
12-26-08, 12:42 pm
ok brandon first of all since this is gonna be a never ending disscusion this is my last post on this thread, first of all thanks for dissagreing with me, in a part i am glad to know people dont like me here, i know my reassons to think that way

first of all i dont consider myself a guru, my research probably doesnt mean jack to you but i does mean a lot to me cuz i prove it to myself, i have never been a follower in life so everything i read i take the lead and prove it on me, that is why a few months ago i said low carb diets are a waste in me cuz i tried and failed, like i said a few posts back, i prepped a guy for the midwest ironman, he was ripped and dry, he took second because of his lack of hams, not because the diet failed, i acepted to help him not to feel like a guru or to make money just to prove my knowleage i didnt charge shit and before you ask i had him on a lowcarb low fat diet, i may be a fat ass right now, different circumstances took me where i am that included listen to some people from this forum, now days sometimes i dont even eat that is how bad economy got for me, i got a courtdate for the 31st just because some cop didnt like my skin color and decided to charge me with bs even when my record was clean, i have never been a momma's boy so askin my mom for money to fix my diet and go to the gym is not a no no

this doesnt mean i am justifin myself i am gettin back on track in a week, yes i am a fat ass but until now i have more cuts and veins that some people under 12%bf, and before you said a fat ass cant be a guru, i wont say names but the trainer of an animal pak pro doesnt look like he's pre contest all year around.....

chad nichols looks like he never touched a weight in his life and still took dennis wolf to the fourth place at the olympia.....

the main subject of this disscusion wasnt gurus, dave or fat asses, it was cheatin helpin regulate the hormone t3 that is as real as testosterone helpin growing your muscles and is as real as gh helpin hyperplasia.

if calories in vs calories out was the answer for cuttin, well mr olympia could win shows by doing his pre contest with weight watchers or subway

By the way a lot of people agrees with my poins but they are just too two faced to acept it

i never called you a fatass, i just asked if you were ever under 10% bf and if you have ever done a 16 week pre contest diet or stepped on stage. because you asked this kid here in the thread if he ever did a 16 week pre contest diet. so i thought id ask you.

its just the way you come off with the know it all attitude and they way you approach things. and i was trying to make you see it, its not that i dont like you. i myself have never done a 16 week pre contest diet, and i for sure am not some guru, not even close.

ive seen pictures of chad nichols standing next to dennis. he was ripped and had good size to him. im not going to post the pics up. a trainer doesnt have to be in pre contest shape all year round. but i can almost guarantee you most trainers or gurus have a good amount of muscle on them or are in good shape, or they were back in the day when they competed or played some sort of sport.

a lot of people might agree with your points like you said, but dont want to say so, because of how you say it and how you come off on this forum.

krazyassmexican
12-26-08, 1:06 pm
i never called you a fatass, i just asked if you were ever under 10% bf and if you have ever done a 16 week pre contest diet or stepped on stage. because you asked this kid here in the thread if he ever did a 16 week pre contest diet. so i thought id ask you.

its just the way you come off with the know it all attitude and they way you approach things. and i was trying to make you see it, its not that i dont like you. i myself have never done a 16 week pre contest diet, and i for sure am not some guru, not even close.

ive seen pictures of chad nichols standing next to dennis. he was ripped and had good size to him. im not going to post the pics up. a trainer doesnt have to be in pre contest shape all year round. but i can almost guarantee you most trainers or gurus have a good amount of muscle on them or are in good shape, or they were back in the day when they competed or played some sort of sport.

a lot of people might agree with your points like you said, but dont want to say so, because of how you say it and how you come off on this forum.

the reasson why i asked him is because he was so sure it was calories in vs calories out, i have been on a 16 week diet i was lean enough to have veins runnin thru my face and being blamed on usin meth and crack