PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pump Help!

Wolverine25
12-19-08, 11:35 pm
Hi,
I just purchased a can of animal pump. Man, ill tell you im hook on ap. Question is, when do i take my pre workout protein shake w/ added optinum glcyomaize before taking my animal pump pills before hitting the gym?

Little Z
12-20-08, 12:27 am
Hi,
I just purchased a can of animal pump. Man, ill tell you im hook on ap. Question is, when do i take my pre workout protein shake w/ added optinum glcyomaize before taking my animal pump pills before hitting the gym?

When taking pump, you want as close to an "empty" stomach as possible, used the fun little
"s because as you know, we should never have an empty stomach. Whenever im going to
eat pre i make it at least 90 mins before hand.. wether it be a shake or a meal. Let that sit
for about 60 mins or so and then pop the PUMP 30 mins before you hit the gym. Thats the
way I've been doin it.. and for an extra kick in the ass, pick up some Shock Therapy and down
that PUMP with the ST.. You will unleash a side of you, that you have NEVER seen before bro!

Wolverine25
12-20-08, 12:34 am
Thank you very much

Little Z
12-20-08, 1:09 am
Thank you very much

No problem, just be careful doing multiple posts on the same topic. Just a heads up.

Enforcer
12-22-08, 9:58 am
Hi,

Have you shake about 60 minutes prior to training and take your Pump 20 minutes prior to training