PDA

View Full Version : So this is what im thinking for my cutting cycle?

Mase64
12-20-08, 5:54 pm
Hey guys, I would like some input on my next cutting/loosing some weight cycle.

I'm 6'0 around 225 pounds and all of my fat is in my stomach and its insanely hard to get rid of. Pretty muscular upper body and what not

What i eat is about the basics essentials, maybe i should be more strict on it.

heres a pic
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v82/98/38/503198639/n503198639_78713_7138.jpg

Other then that i have been waiting to gather up some money and start the animal pack line up.

here are the things that i will be purchasing it comes to over 300 bucks but... i know its well worth it.

Universal Nutrition
Animal M-Stak - 21 Packs

Universal Nutrition
Animal Cuts - 42 Packs

Universal Nutrition
Animal Nitro - 44 Packs

Universal Nutrition
Animal Omega - 30 Packs

Universal Nutrition
Animal Pak - 44 Packs

Universal Nutrition
Animal T-Shirt - Black - Large

Universal Nutrition
EAA Stack - 260 Grams

Shaker Cup
Heavy Duty 25oz Shaker Cup (FREE WITH PURCHASE!!) - Shaker Cup

Universal Nutrition
Intra-Aid - Blue Raspberry - 25 Servings

Universal Nutrition
Shock Therapy - Grape - 2.2 Lbs

Universal Nutrition
Shock Therapy - Wild Punch - 2.2 Lbs

Universal Nutrition
Sleeveless Logo T-Shirt (Grey) - Large

Universal Nutrition
Torrent - Cherry Berry Blast (15 Servings) - 3.28 Lbs

Optimum Nutrition
100% Whey Gold Standard - Chocolate Mint - 5 Lbs

I just copied and pasted from supplement warehouse My Shopping Cart

Looks goood?? As soon as i get some more money and a new job i will be buying this.

:)

Littlefry
12-21-08, 9:58 pm
Wow looks like a killer stack, if you put in the hard work with that stack Im sure, hell I guarante you will see results.

rayzer27
12-21-08, 10:40 pm
Make sure u got your diet and cardio in check.Stack looks pretty solid bro. With hard work and dedication I'm sure you'll have no problem seeing some serious results! Good luck bro, peace.

Enforcer
12-22-08, 9:50 am
Stack looks very solid bro. Those supps alogn with a sick diet/training plan will give you phenomenal results.

Mase64
12-22-08, 10:57 am
alrightyy thanks guyss..

yea my cardio is pretty well i run a mile or 2 a day with some stairs in between as well

sweet

all i need is to get money, and watch my food

prowrestler
12-22-08, 11:40 am
what the hell, your doing like 10+ supplements at once? why?

cut = diet + cardio.

supps= whey iso and maybe a fat burner...multi vitamin.

Aggression
12-22-08, 12:13 pm
That's a pretty legit stack IMO. But before you run out and buy all that, make sure your diet/cardio/training is in check. Without those 3 things being perfected, the supplements won't really do much for you. Remember, they're just 'supplements', designed to supplement your diet/training. Good luck man. Maybe post your diet so we can all make sure you're set to go with the cut/supps?

Mase64
12-22-08, 2:59 pm
thats the thing.. i dont know if i can post it.. i just eat the usual

Oatmeal in the AM some eggs perhaps (prob will vary)

Lunch, usually tuna on wholewheat

dinner, try for some chicken or some meat with veggies

and i gotta stop eating what i do in between. i have been doing it the past week, jsut watching what im eating and running and what not.

Im going to read a little more and stuff.. more on the diet section maybe take down a few notes..

im deff going to write down everything i eat and deff start eating diff things then i already do.

Mase64
12-22-08, 3:06 pm
not going to lie i do eat alot

Aggression
12-22-08, 3:18 pm
Just throw down a typical diet. Write down what you had all day yesterday. From your last post, it seems like you're having 3 meals/day, with a few 'snacks' in between? What are your snacks? In order to have a successful cut, you need to eat at LEAST 5 meals/day in order to 'keep the furnace burning'. Sorry if it seems like I'm throwing a shit ton at you, I'm just trying to make you get he best out of your cut. any other questoins, shoot me a PM

Mase64
12-22-08, 3:30 pm
Just throw down a typical diet. Write down what you had all day yesterday. From your last post, it seems like you're having 3 meals/day, with a few 'snacks' in between? What are your snacks? In order to have a successful cut, you need to eat at LEAST 5 meals/day in order to 'keep the furnace burning'. Sorry if it seems like I'm throwing a shit ton at you, I'm just trying to make you get he best out of your cut. any other questoins, shoot me a PM

no thnax for the questions i raelly need it, because i want to get this stack and diet right.

This morning i had Raisn Bran Cereal, jsut had a late lunch which was some pasta and pork, and a salad, in between some bufflo wings. and thats it so far oh and a bannana gym soon as well

Aggression
12-22-08, 3:58 pm
no thnax for the questions i raelly need it, because i want to get this stack and diet right.

This morning i had Raisn Bran Cereal, jsut had a late lunch which was some pasta and pork, and a salad, in between some bufflo wings. and thats it so far oh and a bannana gym soon as well

So this is all the food you ate today?:
Raisin Bran Cereal
Pasta, Pork and a Salad
Wings
banana

Dude, in all honestly, CUTS won't do a thing for you here. the only protein you're getting is from the pork and wings (not the best choices for protein). the only real MEAL there is the pork/pasta and salad meal becaue it has both protein/carbs. You need to take a look around at the diet section bro. What exactly are your goals? are you bodybuilding or just lifting for the fun of it? are you cutting because you just want to get cut up? or are you cutting because you want to get peeled and striated?

Enforcer
12-22-08, 4:15 pm

Bro you need to do some serious work with that diet if you are looking to lean out

Mase64
12-22-08, 4:58 pm
no i know that, thats just todays meal, im not really starting my cutting stuff

well money comes in a factor again, i havent been working lately or else i would be food shopping myself, which i would be mostly getting some boneless chicken and lots of salad.

thats why im going to browse the diet section and get ideas before i start,

im just looking to get cut up for myself, my own personal goal since i never an ab "shown" my whole life haha

jsut gotta loose some weight

Give me your ideas on what i should eat???????? 225 pounds looking to get around 205 range

also i think im going to do that P90 workout

Aggression
12-22-08, 5:00 pm
I got ya. Just get your foods down before you go out and spend money on supps, because supps are useless unless your diet is in check, and every1 on here will agree ..

Mase64
12-22-08, 5:02 pm
yea i know that it all starts in the kitchen

T. Kemble
12-22-08, 6:16 pm
ps. that picture you sent had solo cups and a coors light light in the background, stay away from booze when your training.

Good luck man it looks like a solid stack

shizz702
12-22-08, 6:20 pm
[QUOTE=Mase64;594671
well money comes in a factor again, i havent been working lately or else i would be food shopping myself, which i would be mostly getting some boneless chicken and lots of salad.

[/QUOTE]

No offense bro, but if that's the case why are you about to drop a few hundred on supps?

Mase64
12-22-08, 9:18 pm
as i said, im waiting for a job to come through i have an interview tomm at my gym.

wont be buying the supps unless i have a job
haha oh that pic i sent was last summer

Enforcer
12-23-08, 8:48 am
ps. that picture you sent had solo cups and a coors light light in the background, stay away from booze when your training.

Good luck man it looks like a solid stack

Ahhhh solo cups, brings me back to my college days....lol....Who's got the Key Light? ahahhahaha

Enforcer
12-23-08, 8:52 am
no i know that, thats just todays meal, im not really starting my cutting stuff

thats why im going to browse the diet section and get ideas before i start,

im just looking to get cut up for myself, my own personal goal since i never an ab "shown" my whole life haha

jsut gotta loose some weight

Give me your ideas on what i should eat???????? 225 pounds looking to get around 205 range

also i think im going to do that P90 workout

Here is a sample diet you can follow:
Meal 1: 8 eggs (7 whites, 1 whole), 1 cup of oatmeal, 2 tablespoons of natty peanut butter
Meal 2: Protein Shake
Meal 3: 8-10 ounces of chicken, 1 cup of brown rice, 1 cup of greens
Meal 4: 8-10 ounces of chicken, 1 cup of brown rice
Meal 5 (preworkout): Protein Shake
Meal 6: 8-10 ounces of some type of fish, 1 yam, 1 cup of greens

And fuck that P90 bullshit- train hard and train heavy, hit your cardio 4-5 days a week, and get the job done

Mase64
12-23-08, 9:02 am
sounds gopod enforcer.. thanks very much haha yea i was thinking about the p90 fuck it..

Enforcer
12-23-08, 9:05 am
sounds gopod enforcer.. thanks very much haha yea i was thinking about the p90 fuck it..

Now doubt bro and like teh Forvm clock says, times a wastin, so get after it

Mase64
12-23-08, 9:11 am
iam water is on for oatmeal eggs are comming as well

shizz702
12-23-08, 9:16 am
And fuck that P90 bullshit- train hard and train heavy, hit your cardio 4-5 days a week, and get the job done

Hell yea E! Well said brotha!

Aggression
12-23-08, 9:52 am

dude I gained 20lbs of muscle with P90!! hhahahaah yeah right. Slam the weights hard bro, its the only way. P90 and all those other systems are for lazy people who won't have the commitment to get to a gym and do some real work.

Mase64
12-23-08, 10:15 am
i jsut want to do the p 90 workouts in the gym, my friend does the workouts in the gym it looks pretty good, i told him to make me some copies

cuz its all a bunch of workouts, i was reading some of the papers

Aggression
12-23-08, 10:16 am
If you're serious about cutting up and getting that lean muscular look, just hit the weights hard and heavy. That's just my opinion. There are no shortcuts here ....

Mase64
12-23-08, 10:19 am
no i know that i jsut need to change up my routine i have been doing the same workouts since i was like 14