PDA

View Full Version : Should I take Animal Pump?

castilo
12-20-08, 6:58 pm
As a 15 year old should I take animal pump? I used White Flood previously and it is shit and FUCK I will not being buying from them again.

Little Z
12-20-08, 6:59 pm
As a 15 year old should I take animal pump? I used White Flood previously and it is shit and FUCK I will not being buying from them again.

Sorry bro, we can not give advice to anyone under the age of 18 to take any supplements.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-20-08, 7:01 pm

Agreed with what was said above. As a young buck in the game the only things you should be worried about is a proper diet.

Little Z
12-20-08, 7:04 pm
Eat bro, thats what I can tell you, at your age, your body is SOOOO new to everything

like KiNgKoNg said.. proper diet should be your ONLY concern..

this is not knocking you or anything man..

castilo
12-20-08, 7:08 pm
no i just don't have the energy like i did when i was on a pre workout sup. everytime i try to push for my last rep i just get this headache. how can i get more energy in the gym then?

castilo
12-20-08, 7:09 pm
i do keep my diet good, i try to sleep 8 hours if not then 7. and i lift heavy and i rest well.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-20-08, 7:10 pm
i do keep my diet good, i try to sleep 8 hours if not then 7. and i lift heavy and i rest well.

What is your typical daily diet bro?

Little Z
12-20-08, 7:11 pm

whats the diet look like? you say its good..

thats all we can ask of you right now brother.

eat great, sleep well, lift strong..

futurefreak101
12-20-08, 7:12 pm
no i just don't have the energy like i did when i was on a pre workout sup. everytime i try to push for my last rep i just get this headache. how can i get more energy in the gym then?

did the pre work out supp. u used have caffeine in it? that could be the reason for your headaches..if you get used to caffeine then you come off it you can feel like shit until your body gets used to functioning without it...like say i took 3 caffeine pills 600mg at 3pm every day for 1 month straight..my body would be expecting that 600mg of caffeine to get me going again and without i would feel like shit.

castilo
12-20-08, 7:45 pm
that may be it. i stop taking my pre sup. because i couldn't sleep well at night because of it and after i stopped i slept better. i am pretty sure it has caffine in it. my typical diet is

5 eggs in the morning
1 scoop whey with one cup of milk
lunch at school i take the fries since they raised the lunch fee but like high school they give me like 10 peices at most. they also weigh the freakin thing!
1 scoop whey with 1 cup of milk
something to eat before i workout maybe a peice of fruit and something that has protein
post work i have one scoop of whey with one cup of milk with simple carbs
then at night i will find whatever is in the fridge and eat when i am hungry until i go to sleep.

i am on bulkin so some things may not be as clean. on my clean diet i eat plain chicken breast, eggs, beef, ham, turkey, steam stuff etc.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-20-08, 7:49 pm
try to eat a little more preworkout. Mayb have a protein shake and some sort of fast digesting carb like rice or something. Just enough to give you the energy you need for your workout. the meal should be eaten 1 hour to 1 hour and a alf before your workout

Little Z
12-20-08, 8:15 pm
that may be it. i stop taking my pre sup. because i couldn't sleep well at night because of it and after i stopped i slept better. i am pretty sure it has caffine in it. my typical diet is

5 eggs in the morning
1 scoop whey with one cup of milk
lunch at school i take the fries since they raised the lunch fee but like high school they give me like 10 peices at most. they also weigh the freakin thing!
1 scoop whey with 1 cup of milk
something to eat before i workout maybe a peice of fruit and something that has protein
post work i have one scoop of whey with one cup of milk with simple carbs
then at night i will find whatever is in the fridge and eat when i am hungry until i go to sleep.

i am on bulkin so some things may not be as clean. on my clean diet i eat plain chicken breast, eggs, beef, ham, turkey, steam stuff etc.

Add some oats in the morning if you can.

So for lunch you only eat the fries from school? i got lost on that one bro.

castilo
12-20-08, 8:58 pm
Add some oats in the morning if you can.

So for lunch you only eat the fries from school? i got lost on that one bro.

no it comes with your lunch. i will usualy take a fruit and a vegies and whatever they have for the main course. chicken filet, turkey mac and cheese to name a few.

Little Z
12-20-08, 9:04 pm
no it comes with your lunch. i will usualy take a fruit and a vegies and whatever they have for the main course. chicken filet, turkey mac and cheese to name a few.

ever pack a lunch? that way you get the right fuel for the body?

castilo
12-20-08, 10:16 pm
I did but now I am bulking. And what's worse then plain chicken dry chicken is a cold and soggy one.
I am bulking by the way so i dont mind the extra calories.

Little Z
12-21-08, 6:52 am
I did but now I am bulking. And what's worse then plain chicken dry chicken is a cold and soggy one.

yeah, add oats with your breakfast bro, and eat whatever you can at school.. well whatever
you can afford, ive got neices and nephews in school now and the prices have changed haha
honestly man, stick with the eating, and just continue learning and soaking in as much knowledge
as possible, take your vitamins, eat your food, train your ass off, and get some sleep..

GFreak300
12-23-08, 4:20 am
I took it just before I turned 15

no problems with it but I suggest you stick to whey and creatine for now and get your diet sorted if all that's good then yer you can

some might not agree..

Enforcer
12-23-08, 9:12 am

15? Bro there is no way you should even think about taking supplements at your gae. The only thing I might suggest is a basic whey protein shake after your workout. Besides that all you need is hard but smart training and a shit load of quality food to help add some size to your frame.

Enforcer
12-23-08, 9:15 am

You need to become freinds with the workers there so they can pop it into the microwave for you bro

Mase64
12-23-08, 9:46 am
at 15, you need to eat everything in your sight, and train hard as hell

castilo
12-23-08, 2:10 pm
i have been asking this question... do i need to count calories and macronutrients and all that? i heard some don't. and of course some do but usually during a cut.

Little Z
12-23-08, 2:23 pm
i have been asking this question... do i need to count calories and macronutrients and all that? i heard some don't. and of course some do but usually during a cut.

bro we have told you, you need to just eat and train.. you said you are bulking, how many calories
are you looking to get daily? do you know how much you are wanting to gain?

Mase64
12-23-08, 7:00 pm
just eat and eat and eat if your bulking

Joseb
12-23-08, 7:55 pm

yes you do. you should do it during a bulk and a cut. i know people will tell me they dont mind getting fat during the offseason and whatnot, but in the long run, it will be better if you stay towards the leaner spectrum. Why? Because when you get fatter.. it takes longer to cut down to a lower bodyfat [assuming you're doing a bulk/cut cycle] and the longer it takes.. the more muscle you can lose. Then you have to build all your lost muscle back and then try to build additional mass.. and while doing this youll have probably gain a shit ton of fat back because as you get fatter your body builds more fat cells to store all your fat.. now you cant get rid of fat cells once theyre made.. you can only make em smaller. so now that you have extra fat cells.. itll be easier for you to get fat again while bulking. So your progress wont be optimal. so youre better off staying lean