PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get Test, Nitro, and Stak?

dmac1850
12-21-08, 12:06 am
Ok so I'm a GNc member and I recently picked up the original Pak and Pump and I'm hoping to grab Stak, Notro and maybe Test. I didn't see them in GNc, does anyone know of any stores that caryy them or do I have to purchase them online? Thanks.

Cristian
12-21-08, 12:27 am
Bro. Get them online, they are cheaper than in a store. You can try Dpsnutrition.net this is a good website to get them and for every $100 purchase of Universal products you get a free Journey book.

This website has all the supplements that you list in stock .

This is where i get all my supplements, I hope this help you .

Brick By Brick
12-21-08, 12:35 am
Bodybuilding.com

Cstlfx
12-21-08, 2:25 am
There are a lot of sites online, as long as you've got a credit, debit, and some places even allow paypal.

Stores, I can only think of the Bodybuilding.com warehouse, Vitamin Shoppe, and Vitamin World might even carry them.

Little Z
12-21-08, 6:49 am
I havent been able to find a solid store to carry those items, like everyone else stated.. online
is probably going to be the best option for you, and most likely the easiest option on the wallet..

once you get that Stack rollin, let us know how you like it!

Feel The Power
12-21-08, 8:39 am
dpsnutrition.com or I use fitnessone.com sometimes too.

GNC is way overpriced!

atrain11b
12-21-08, 11:10 am
Supplement Warehouse. They price match with a 5% discount.

Load up your shopping cart, then use the Google Shopping Search to find the items cheaper (If you can), copy and paste the URL, and price, then submit. You'll see the price match plus the discount.

If you don't to do the work for the 5% discount, DPS is the place to go.

Plus they have the 51 pack cans of Flex, for the price of 44.

dmac1850
12-21-08, 6:54 pm
wow guys thanks, looks like im def buying online from now on. This was some great info. Looks like I know where I'm gonna be spening my xmas money.

Enforcer
12-22-08, 9:54 am
Ok so I'm a GNc member and I recently picked up the original Pak and Pump and I'm hoping to grab Stak, Notro and maybe Test. I didn't see them in GNc, does anyone know of any stores that caryy them or do I have to purchase them online? Thanks.

Your best bet would be to purchase them online bc they would be much cheaper. I know bodybuilding.com and dpsnutrition.net are two great online retailers to chose from.

Elite
12-22-08, 10:09 am
Plus they have the 51 pack cans of Flex, for the price of 44.

Eh???

Aggression
12-22-08, 12:16 pm
Online is the best place to go bro. It's cheaper. Bodybuilding.com, dpsnutrition.com, and prosource.net is VERY cheap.