PDA

View Full Version : animal cuts question???

adpk77
12-21-08, 7:27 pm
On this site, it states to take animal cuts once in morning and once in afternoon if taken with the pak.

If taking the cuts in morning followed by a session of cardio and one in afternoon, is the 2nd pack of cuts to be taken after lunch or before?

Usually i workout in afternoon after lunch. I first do weight training which lasts from 40 to 45 minutes followed by 30 minutes of cardio on treadmill.

Would it be advisable to take the 2nd pack of cuts just before weight training in afternoon or leave a gap of 30 minutes? That is if i don't do cardio in morning and prefer to do it in the afternoon as mentioned above.

AFTazz06
12-21-08, 7:48 pm
Doesnt matter when you take them, as long as you take them 4-6 hours apart, i think thats what it says on the can. just dont take them back to back within an hour and you should be fine.

Giant Killer
12-21-08, 8:09 pm
I would take it right before you weight train. That way it will kick in half-way through and give you the gas to finish out your workout and get a good solid cardio session in.

adpk77
12-22-08, 2:47 am
Since it states taking two packs of cut, one in the morning before breakfast and the 2nd one 30 minutes b4 weight training/cardio.

The pak would be taken with lunch.

Little Z
12-22-08, 2:52 am
Since it states taking two packs of cut, one in the morning before breakfast and the 2nd one 30 minutes b4 weight training/cardio.

The pak would be taken with lunch.

I take Pak with my first meal of the day..

so Cuts upon waking, eat 30-45 mins later, take Pak with meal, then take the second pack
of Cuts pre-w/o

adpk77
12-22-08, 8:41 am
How do u take the animal pak?
I mean it has 11 tablets and taking all 11 tablets with water seems to make me want to throw up.

Another thing with the animal cuts, i have started a cycle of it. Once over, I have feeling that i will get symptons of caffeine withdrawal. How can i overcome or lessen the side effects?

This has happened a few times before when taking other fat burners, however most of them did not work at all. So this is my last try at fut burners along with good diet and exercise.

Enforcer
12-22-08, 9:48 am
On this site, it states to take animal cuts once in morning and once in afternoon if taken with the pak.

If taking the cuts in morning followed by a session of cardio and one in afternoon, is the 2nd pack of cuts to be taken after lunch or before?

Usually i workout in afternoon after lunch. I first do weight training which lasts from 40 to 45 minutes followed by 30 minutes of cardio on treadmill.

Would it be advisable to take the 2nd pack of cuts just before weight training in afternoon or leave a gap of 30 minutes? That is if i don't do cardio in morning and prefer to do it in the afternoon as mentioned above.

You should take both packs of Animal Cuts on an empty stomach 30 minutes prior to each of your cardio/training sessions.

adpk77
12-22-08, 11:53 am
You should take both packs of Animal Cuts on an empty stomach 30 minutes prior to each of your cardio/training sessions.

I thought it says to take both packs of cuts 6 hrs apart.

Could someone also advise the best way to take animal pak?

Aggression
12-22-08, 12:09 pm

Take animal pak with a meal, preferably with breakfast so you get all the vitamins/minerals into your system early.

adpk77
12-22-08, 12:46 pm
I meant with animal pak, do you normally just down all 11 tabs with water?
This is making feel like sick taking one after the other since the tabs are large as well.

Enforcer
12-22-08, 12:49 pm
I thought it says to take both packs of cuts 6 hrs apart.

Animal Cuts packs can be taken anywhere from 4-6 hours apart

I take one pack of Animal Pak every morning with breakfast

Firefist
12-22-08, 1:16 pm
This is making feel like sick taking one after the other since the tabs are large as well.

i dont really get what your asking, but yes your supposed to take all of them at one sitting. i ususally do it two sets. so 6 and 5. buddy, all i can say is get used to it, it will become a ritual after you do it for a month or two. ive been on pak for about a year now and the routine is the same. i set up a shaker on my bedstand with water. my current can of 88s next to it. set the timer, wake up, down the pak and some uniliver go down stairs and make heat up the oats from the night before.

once you do it for a while, it wont make you sick.

Aggression
12-22-08, 3:24 pm

Gotta get it done. "Aint nothing to it but to do it'' bro. Start small. Had 3-4 at a time, then increase it. For a while I did two handfuls, now I just do all 11 at once. Get it done bro, whether its one at a time, or 11 at at time, as long as you get it down.