PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak Question

LoneWarrior
12-21-08, 9:43 pm
wassup guys i have a question. Im on my second cycle of m-stak and i am two weeks into the second cycle. yesterday i woke up with chest pains which i had never had before. They were on and off and eventually i decided to go to the hospital. They checked it out and everything came out ok. They took x rays took out blood urine and hooked me up to a machine. They told me to rest that the pain was probably due to lifting weights and stress. I have decided to take this next week off. I was wondering if should still take m-stak for this last week even though i wont be training. I was also wondering if there would be a best time to take it. If someone could help me out id appreciate it.

Enforcer
12-22-08, 9:52 am
wassup guys i have a question. Im on my second cycle of m-stak and i am two weeks into the second cycle. yesterday i woke up with chest pains which i had never had before. They were on and off and eventually i decided to go to the hospital. They checked it out and everything came out ok. They took x rays took out blood urine and hooked me up to a machine. They told me to rest that the pain was probably due to lifting weights and stress. I have decided to take this next week off. I was wondering if should still take m-stak for this last week even though i wont be training. I was also wondering if there would be a best time to take it. If someone could help me out id appreciate it.

If you wanted to yes, you can still take your M-Stak on your week off. Just take it sometime during the middle of the day in between your meals. If you don't want the stimulant rush from the product then just remove the red pill from your pack.

LoneWarrior
12-22-08, 10:08 pm
Alright thanks bro i appreciate the help. Thanks alot

Enforcer
12-23-08, 8:46 am
Alright thanks bro i appreciate the help. Thanks alot

No doubt bro, always here to help