PDA

View Full Version : Some question on bulking?

castilo
12-22-08, 1:23 am
i currently eat 5 whole eggs in the morning everyday. should i take the egg yolks out of leave it in i'm bulking? and for milk should i get whole mil or no fat milk.

and when i eat should i stop when i feel full or keep eating until the food is down. lets day 5 eggs is too much but if i eat half, then i get half the protein i am suppose to get each meal. what do i do then?

Little Z
12-22-08, 2:05 am
i currently eat 5 whole eggs in the morning everyday. should i take the egg yolks out of leave it in i'm bulking? and for milk should i get whole mil or no fat milk.

and when i eat should i stop when i feel full or keep eating until the food is down. lets day 5 eggs is too much but if i eat half, then i get half the protein i am suppose to get each meal. what do i do then?

bro you just eat.. you even eat when you arent hungry you gotta have your daily meals..

i go for whole milk myself, about a gallon a day, but thats me, leave the yolks in, just eat the egg
bro you are eating for size, you cant only eat a partial meal, you gotta keep your tanks full at all times..

prowrestler
12-22-08, 2:40 am

well, if you plan on SUCCESFULLY BULKING, its generaly a good idea to finish your meals.

say your first meal, you plan on eating 1000 cals and 60 protien,ok.

if you eat half of it, thats 500 cals and 30 protien. duh

you gotta eat what you plan, if you dont have a plan, you plan to fail like louie simmons says.

you dont have to force feed yourself, i just ate 1000 cals and i aint even full. its all about density,consistency and flavour.

eat what you like to, its bulkin time. i add oreos with all my breakfasts every day i can man. easy cals and keeps me happy.

best advise your gonna get....

bodyweight x 25 = cals per day
bodyweight x 2 = protien per day

divide it buy # of meals you eat to find out the macros per meal.

MVP
12-22-08, 2:42 am

No. Keep the yolk. It's part of the nutrition. 5 eggs is good, keep it up. You have to force the food down your throat, forcing yourself to eat whilst not hungry is how bodybuilding works. It's one of the hard things you just have to do.

BUlking requires anabolic state, which means you consume more calories then you expand to energy giving you enough nutrients to grow.

castilo
12-22-08, 11:47 am
alright. i have always been on a cutting mindset try to get a full six pack. this is my first time bulking. what about the counting calories and protein? let say if i eat out and decide to get a cheeseburger how will i know the protein and how much i need to eat? i can't go online all the time to look. because bulking everything is not so strict and plain so meals can change everyday.

castilo
12-22-08, 11:52 am
i need 274 proteins. how much eggs do i need. how much protein is in one whole egg?

prowrestler
12-22-08, 11:53 am
alright. i have always been on a cutting mindset try to get a full six pack. this is my first time bulking. what about the counting calories and protein? let say if i eat out and decide to get a cheeseburger how will i know the protein and how much i need to eat? i can't go online all the time to look. because bulking everything is not so strict and plain so meals can change everyday.

you learn over time, i can look at a meal and in 10 seconds know how much protien and cals are in it about.

100 grams meat=20 protien

1 gram carb/protien= 4 cals
1 gram fat= 9 cals.

just dont think and eat. eat alot.

fuck the 6 pack, time to get jacked

simpleguy
12-22-08, 12:39 pm
you learn over time, i can look at a meal and in 10 seconds know how much protien and cals are in it about.

amateur... LOL

prowrestler
12-22-08, 12:44 pm
amateur... LOL

i set a pr at 4 seconds before?

simpleguy
12-22-08, 12:49 pm
i set a pr at 4 seconds before?

depends on the meals... 10 secs is ok if we're thinking about a large pizza + oreos with milk, say also an ice-cream for good measure... but for smaller meals, you should aim for 5 secs or so

simpleguy
12-22-08, 12:50 pm
but the question is who counts calories when eating pizza? LOL

prowrestler
12-22-08, 12:53 pm

this fat ass!

lol, it was a big take out meal, had to take time and make sure not to miss any food morcel.

TheBassGuy
12-22-08, 1:19 pm

the only thing i count when i eat pizza is the number of slices :)

And to the OP... Eat whatever you feel like eating, but make sure to eat often. I personally like to indulge in a little McDonalds a couple times a week.

You should more or less feel like you just ate Thanksgiving dinner all the time...Have fun with bulking up because dieting blows...abs are overrated imo.

simpleguy
12-22-08, 1:20 pm
the only thing i count when i eat pizza is the number of slices :)

you do? I'd try to but I can't keep track... LOL

castilo
12-22-08, 7:10 pm
amateur... LOL

thanks

castilo
12-22-08, 7:12 pm
ok lets say if i need 40 grams of protein per meal. do i have to count my protein or can i eat whatever amount that equals up to 274 g of protein? for today i don't know how much protein i had each meal except for the postworkout.

GFreak300
12-23-08, 4:14 am
Eat eat and eat Finish your meals bro

you wana get big.

InkdMuscle
12-23-08, 11:45 am
Well figure one Large egg with the yolk is 6g of protein. If your bulking like the others said leave them in. as for Milk I would drink it at night with your protein shake. that way the casesins can go to work while u sleep. but yes in a bulk you need to finish all your food. dont half it and save the rest for later. its tough but to get big u gotta eat big.

prowrestler
12-23-08, 1:59 pm
ok lets say if i need 40 grams of protein per meal. do i have to count my protein or can i eat whatever amount that equals up to 274 g of protein? for today i don't know how much protein i had each meal except for the postworkout.

i dont know if theres a question in that..

but yes if you need to eat 40 your gonna have to count it. i cant look at something and tell it "today, you are 40 grams of protien". it ACTUALLY HAS TO BE 40 GRAMS OF PROTIEN.

just get in 2 grams of protien per pound of bodyweight nad eat every 2-3 hours and youll be fine and dont question it.

castilo
12-23-08, 2:08 pm
i dont know if theres a question in that..

but yes if you need to eat 40 your gonna have to count it. i cant look at something and tell it "today, you are 40 grams of protien". it ACTUALLY HAS TO BE 40 GRAMS OF PROTIEN.

just get in 2 grams of protien per pound of bodyweight nad eat every 2-3 hours and youll be fine and dont question it.

i mean do i have to count macronutrients and calories. i heard some people don't.

do i have to eat 40 g every meal or it doesn't matter as along as the protein adds up to 274 g.

krazyassmexican
12-23-08, 2:12 pm
solo cuenta los gramos carnal por decir asi, si vas a comer 300 gramos de proteina entonces en 6 comidas tienes ke comer 50gramos cada comida, asi de facil

trata de comer la misma kantidad de gramos de carbohidratos ke estas comiendo de proteina si comes mas te vas a poner bien gordo y despues cuando te pones a cortar vale madres todo

GJN5002
12-23-08, 2:18 pm
it doesnt hav to be 40 at every meal, but you dont want to have meals with 5g of protein and 80 carbs. Try to keep it even but it you do 30 at one meal and 50 at another its ok. Just so it adds up and youre getting protein every 2-3 hours.

prowrestler
12-23-08, 2:37 pm
i mean do i have to count macronutrients and calories. i heard some people don't.

do i have to eat 40 g every meal or it doesn't matter as along as the protein adds up to 274 g.

depends on your weight, if 274 is 2 gram per pound, your 137?

40 is perfect. shouldnt be too difficult either.

it doesnt have to be 40, dont go higher though, wait till you gain more weight, then add to 40 per meal.

40x6 meals a day plus 2, 20 gram snacks makes 280.

prowrestler
12-23-08, 2:39 pm
solo cuenta los gramos carnal por decir asi, si vas a comer 300 gramos de proteina entonces en 6 comidas tienes ke comer 50gramos cada comida, asi de facil

trata de comer la misma kantidad de gramos de carbohidratos ke estas comiendo de proteina si comes mas te vas a poner bien gordo y despues cuando te pones a cortar vale madres todo

from what i gather, he said 300 grams protien per day divided by 6 meals a day means 50 per meal.

im canadian and only know of spanish from old el paso taco kits

krazyassmexican
12-23-08, 2:40 pm
from what i gather, he said 300 grams protien per day divided by 6 meals a day means 50 per meal.

im canadian and only know of spanish from old el paso taco kits

i used those numbers as an example i think it will be too much for him according to the weight you just posted

Little Z
12-23-08, 2:42 pm

bro you have daily needs that you NEED to reach to make ANY gains.. asking the same questions
in different threads will get people to stop answering your questions, but you need to track everything
you eat, try to figure out what the #s are for each, and make sure you hit those daily intake needs...

Done..

prowrestler
12-23-08, 2:50 pm
i used those numbers as an example i think it will be too much for him according to the weight you just posted

so i didnt do too bad in guessing what you said lol?

Im not sure what he ways but from what i can safely asssume, its a bit much for him.

Little Z
12-23-08, 3:06 pm
so i didnt do too bad in guessing what you said lol?

Im not sure what he ways but from what i can safely asssume, its a bit much for him.

im sure with you being perfect and all you meant "weighs".. right bro? hahahaha

dont forget your shades..

prowrestler
12-23-08, 3:16 pm
im sure with you being perfect and all you meant "weighs".. right bro? hahahaha

dont forget your shades..

yes lol, i realised that. i can make mistakes too

i got my shades for this one

castilo
12-23-08, 3:31 pm
thanks for the help.

Little Z
12-23-08, 3:38 pm
thanks for the help.

no problem, thats why we come here young brother. to learn.