PDA

View Full Version : need help for cut supps

Mlowe8
12-23-08, 12:52 pm
Im going to start a cut here next week and I need some help in the supps department.

My cardio will be 6 days a week... right when i wake up (after a protein shake) 30 to 45 min of various machines all in the fat burning zone...

my diet will be in check with about 6 meals a day, brown rice, tuna, salad, chicken, eggs, etc.

I bought these supps:

Animal M•Stak - Animal M-Stak 21 Paks
Animal Omega - Animal Omega 30 Packs
Animal Flex - Animal Flex 44 Packs
Animal Pak 88 - Animal Pak 88s

but I also want to throw some cuts in there to maybe get a little more out of my cardio... would that be a good addition to this stack, or would the m-stak cancel it out?

theharjmann
12-26-08, 1:43 pm
M-Stak is more for bulking, i'd say save it

Hit up some Animal Stak and Animal Cuts

The should d along with Pak

Aggression
12-26-08, 1:56 pm
Cuts and Stak would be a nice stak

M-stak, as mentioned above, is more for gaining mass, not cutting BF.

simpleguy
12-26-08, 3:45 pm
how old are you? I'm amongst the few who would not be against m-stak on a cut, I actually tried it once and I lost a bit bf whilst adding a bit of muscle... I actually think it would help you keep muscle during your cut, and maybe aid a bit in losing fat (if you got your diet down)

k1usa
12-26-08, 3:54 pm
age is everything here bro.....if you are in the teens to late teens....you got all you need to cut.....be careful here bro...

Mlowe8
12-26-08, 11:10 pm
how old are you? I'm amongst the few who would not be against m-stak on a cut, I actually tried it once and I lost a bit bf whilst adding a bit of muscle... I actually think it would help you keep muscle during your cut, and maybe aid a bit in losing fat (if you got your diet down)

Im 17, and that is what im thinking

age is everything here bro.....if you are in the teens to late teens....you got all you need to cut.....be careful here bro...

uhh.... well I have kinda a slow metabolism for how active i am... so i need to cut. also i am taking m-stak which has no hormone stuff in it... I researched it pretty well.. Im makin sure that im not hurting my body long term. But, thanks for the concern and the advice. I really appreciate it.

Enforcer
12-29-08, 1:55 pm
Im going to start a cut here next week and I need some help in the supps department.

My cardio will be 6 days a week... right when i wake up (after a protein shake) 30 to 45 min of various machines all in the fat burning zone...

my diet will be in check with about 6 meals a day, brown rice, tuna, salad, chicken, eggs, etc.

I bought these supps:

Animal M•Stak - Animal M-Stak 21 Paks
Animal Omega - Animal Omega 30 Packs
Animal Flex - Animal Flex 44 Packs
Animal Pak 88 - Animal Pak 88s

but I also want to throw some cuts in there to maybe get a little more out of my cardio... would that be a good addition to this stack, or would the m-stak cancel it out?

Cuts would be a great addition bro. Keep in mind if you are sensitive to stims, train later in the day, and want to take both M-Stak and Cuts preworkout, you may want to take the red pill out of M-Stak and save it for a later date bc that can be a shitload of stims for a person to handle in one shot.

fernandob
12-30-08, 4:38 pm
if your 17 you shouldnt need anything to get cut, but dont get me wrong animal cuts is as good as is gets just remember to cycle it and watch your diet, youl be fine