PDA

View Full Version : animal pump question's

fernandob
12-24-08, 8:03 am
yo i tried animal pump, and i got a great energy rush from it, i mean better than any fat burner i ever took, but i retained a lot of water from creatine can i leave the creatine pill out, and which one is it i realy liked the boost but not the water retention.....thank's for the help

naturalguy
12-24-08, 8:13 am
Creatine draws water INTO the muscle cell, not between the muscle and the skin (bloating). Creatine has so many benefits. If you did experience some water retention, keep in mind that is a temporary situation. In other words, I would keep taking the creatine for it's many benefits and would only worry about water retention if you had a contest.

Enforcer
12-29-08, 2:09 pm
yo i tried animal pump, and i got a great energy rush from it, i mean better than any fat burner i ever took, but i retained a lot of water from creatine can i leave the creatine pill out, and which one is it i realy liked the boost but not the water retention.....thank's for the help

There creatine in Animal Pump is spread throughout a few pills, so if you try to take it out you may be taking out a few other key ingredients. The creatine in Animal Pump will not make you hold water. Don't fall into this b.s. hype. So many people associate creatine with water retention which is total bullshit. The only reason you hold water from creatine products in the fuckin shit loads of sugars that go along with it. I have used Pump on a cut before and got phenomenal results. But just dont take my word for it, give it a go for yourself and see if i'm lying.

fernandob
12-29-08, 7:39 pm
thank you for the advise.....

InkdMuscle
12-30-08, 1:29 pm
I have read many articles that water retention is what ur body does because you arnt taking in enough water. So your body holds on to it because it doesnt know if you will keep supplying the amount you need. When on supp's a good rule of thumb is to take in about 1gallon of water min. When ur body adjust to having that much water it will start to shed the excess because it knows that you will keep your H2O intake at its peak. So the creatine wont and shouldnt play a factor. Trying upping ur intake and see if that makes a difference for you.

simpleguy
12-30-08, 2:27 pm
I really doubt your water retention is from animal pump

fernandob
12-30-08, 4:46 pm
what do you suggest simple guy? let me see i took cell tec retained water, tried phosphagen
retained water, tried bill grants creatine, and guess what retained water, so maybe it might be the multi i take.......evry creatine supplement i took i retained water. im open for suggestions

Cellerator65
12-30-08, 5:28 pm
if u want energy, why not just take caffeine pills

fernandob
12-30-08, 6:56 pm
tried didnt do anything for me,

Cellerator65
12-30-08, 7:01 pm
aiight, well i noticed on another thread that you're 43 y/o ~300lbs.

what strikes me as odd is how you were able to notice increased water weight from creatine at this body weight.

Angst
12-30-08, 8:01 pm
tried didnt do anything for me,

If you are looking for pump and energy, then you may want to give Shock Therapy a try.

Enforcer
01-02-09, 9:50 am
If you are looking for pump and energy, then you may want to give Shock Therapy a try.

Good call bro and if one scoop isn't working for you, bump it up to 2 scoops preworkout. Make sure to also take it on as much of an empty stomach as possible. What I do is have a meal 1:30 minutes prior to training and then 20 minutes before hitting the gym take down my ST.

fernandob
01-07-09, 8:09 am
cell ive been the same weight since my early 30's trying to make a new life it's never to late to start right? , and thanks again for the advise everybody.