PDA

View Full Version : Im cutting - got some questions

ralf_snake
12-25-08, 1:14 pm
Alright, so im cutting. Going very well so far, morning cardioing my ass of on empty stomach eating less, only protein pretty much. I can wear my old Hugo Boss outfits again.

But there are some things bothering me.

I have a hard time making FLEX work. I got a little pain in my foot, from jogging. Ive changed this for stationary bike. But you know the foot injury is still there while my wrist healed up from FLEX in 2 days.

Im also ´more in the mood´ if you guys know what i mean. Like srsly im still a teen, but this is ridiculous......not complaining, but you know, i cant really freely walk on the streets at day.

h 3 L L b 0 y
12-25-08, 4:43 pm
Maybe it's more serious then. Only thing i can of is going to see the doc before it gets worse? I remember once before my foot hurt like crazy, put off seeing the doc for weeks. When i finally got it checked, i found out that it was a stress fracture!

ralf_snake
12-25-08, 5:47 pm
stress fracture!

Wuts dat

sin-city-customs
12-25-08, 9:03 pm
Thats where a bone is cracked but not totally broken through.

MojoMike36
12-25-08, 10:34 pm
Sounds like growth plate injury to me. I've had one from doing too much running in bad shoes.

Either way....

Diagnosing shit online is total BS and is a bad idea. Go to a doctor. Then get a second opinion from another. Then make your decision.

until then just lift and void cardio or use a rowing machine kid. As for the erections, try changing your boxers and pants. My pants and boxers got too tight after months of lifting. My john would slide down the pant leg and get irritated by my walking if you feel me. It was actually kinda flattering but still no one wants wood all day. Just get new pants and see if it does the trick.

Hope your foot feels better.

ralf_snake
01-01-09, 2:26 pm
Yeah my foot feels a bit better, ive avoided running, and just hit the treadmill every day. I want to make a doctors appointment but with this damn Christmas every lame ass office geek comes to the doctor in a hurry......cus they got a cold, baaaawwww. Shit i couldn't walk in the beginning but of course people with money get seats first row.

Anyway, ive still found a good mix of cardio and weight lifting. I do have to say, losing fat goes really slow. Ive tried to put on less clothes to me more open for cold temperatures to raise Basic Metabolic rate. And tried to pack myself in when doing cardio to lose water.

I might wanna try to eat less than i do now. But isnt that bad? That means my body wont have any way of getting amino acids, and it will take it away from my muscles.

Pizzalamp
01-01-09, 2:35 pm
Yeah my foot feels a bit better, ive avoided running, and just hit the treadmill every day. I want to make a doctors appointment but with this damn Christmas every lame ass office geek comes to the doctor in a hurry......cus they got a cold, baaaawwww. Shit i couldn't walk in the beginning but of course people with money get seats first row.

Anyway, ive still found a good mix of cardio and weight lifting. I do have to say, losing fat goes really slow. Ive tried to put on less clothes to me more open for cold temperatures to raise Basic Metabolic rate. And tried to pack myself in when doing cardio to lose water.

I might wanna try to eat less than i do now. But isnt that bad? That means my body wont have any way of getting amino acids, and it will take it away from my muscles.

u should be eating enough to support your muscles and activity
but at the same time u should be in a caloric defecit to lose fat

Carpe Diem P.T
01-01-09, 3:57 pm
why are you trying to lose water?

stumblin54
01-01-09, 4:45 pm
Ive tried to put on less clothes to me more open for cold temperatures to raise Basic Metabolic rate. And tried to pack myself in when doing cardio to lose water.

You're thinking way too hard about your cardio. After years of doing it myself and trying every different method out there I'll tell you that all I think about now is getting the shit done with and out of the way. It's a necessary evil that does not require more attention than it deserves. As far as eating less, how much are you eating now? On a cut you still need to eat all your meals with plenty of food, the only things you may change are the types of food, carb manipulation, etcetera. Get your cardio in and train smart and you'll be better off.

Stumblin

ralf_snake
01-04-09, 7:45 pm
You're thinking way too hard about your cardio. After years of doing it myself and trying every different method out there I'll tell you that all I think about now is getting the shit done with and out of the way. It's a necessary evil that does not require more attention than it deserves. As far as eating less, how much are you eating now? On a cut you still need to eat all your meals with plenty of food, the only things you may change are the types of food, carb manipulation, etcetera. Get your cardio in and train smart and you'll be better off.

Stumblin

Well i try 1g protein per pound. Thats minimal you know since i am now 200 pounds(heavy) of course i try to go over it. The only carbs i get in are from my PW shake . Pretty fucking awesome. Ive been cutting for 3 weeks now. And ive already lost 20kg in weight. I can see more of my ab muscles and feel really good. But ive made drastic changes to my entire activity. Some butthole told me that when you bulk you dont need to do any cardio. I was still green back than so hey if he looks good, than it must work in some way.

Well anyway, instead of takin the bus to the gym i got on my bike 2 times a day to the other side of the city and back. And that goes for other things too you know. Cant wait to bulk again and mix a little bit of cardio with that. If i am correct i should be able to eat more, right?

But i try not to let the entire thing get to me, i just try to be as active as possible and eat right. And well it works so far.

J Wong
01-04-09, 8:36 pm
If I were you, along with that protein, I would get higher healthy fats then carbs for energy, or vice versa. Make sure the carbs and fats are clean though.

ralf_snake
01-05-09, 11:05 am
If I were you, along with that protein, I would get higher healthy fats then carbs for energy, or vice versa. Make sure the carbs and fats are clean though.

I only get carbs from my TORRENT shake PWO, for the rest i eat allot of fish and of course take Omega.

strivin for more
01-05-09, 8:07 pm
Maybe it's more serious then. Only thing i can of is going to see the doc before it gets worse? I remember once before my foot hurt like crazy, put off seeing the doc for weeks. When i finally got it checked, i found out that it was a stress fracture!

same thing happened here bro