PDA

View Full Version : Which ones can I chew?

sodapop
12-25-08, 1:16 pm
Well, I just got my supps for Xmas.
I got Pak, Flex, Pump, and Real Gains.

My question is, which of the pills in these can I chew - or which ones aren't time release? How much does it matter if I do chew the time release ones?

I'm working on my pill swallowing haha... But, for now, I've gotta chew 'em.
Thanks.

ralf_snake
12-25-08, 1:20 pm
Flex and pump are small pills, or either plastic and gels pills. Theyll go down easy. But try em out with some kind of fruit juice before you go with water. As for PAK, you can cut the big ones in half and try to take a little more each day.

So day one 1 half at a time
day two 2 halves at a time

etc etc

J Wong
12-25-08, 11:10 pm
I would work on swallowing pump, even one at a time. Just get one pill under your tongue and get a huge mouthful of water and swallow.

And if your gonna chew pak, thats gonna be prettttty gross. haha

Little Z
12-25-08, 11:30 pm
Bro im sorry but I myself can not give you advice, with you being under 18. You should seriously
only be eating big and training..

Aggression
12-26-08, 11:45 am
^^ true.

Just get used to taking the pills. Swallow a little more each time and you'll get better.

sodapop
12-27-08, 12:01 am
Bro im sorry but I myself can not give you advice, with you being under 18. You should seriously
only be eating big and training..

I'll be 18 in 7 days.

rocky36
12-27-08, 12:03 am
i cant even imagine chewing them that would be a horrible taste

Little Z
12-27-08, 4:14 am
I'll be 18 in 7 days.

I understand bro, but theres guidlines. Hit me up in 7 days haha.

Psycho77
12-27-08, 6:25 am
i cant even imagine chewing them that would be a horrible taste

x100 on this. the smell, well, is not really that pleasant to begin with and I want it off my tongue real fast. mouth, water gulp and down. but chew.......yikes

Pizzalamp
12-27-08, 3:27 pm
dont chew them

AFTazz06
12-27-08, 4:47 pm
why do you want to chew them? they're made to be swallowed. Dont over complicate things.

sodapop
12-28-08, 3:55 pm
why do you want to chew them? they're made to be swallowed. Dont over complicate things.

...I don't want to chew them. I can't swallow pills. I have an overactive gag reflex.

Enforcer
12-29-08, 1:49 pm
Well, I just got my supps for Xmas.
I got Pak, Flex, Pump, and Real Gains.

My question is, which of the pills in these can I chew - or which ones aren't time release? How much does it matter if I do chew the time release ones?

I'm working on my pill swallowing haha... But, for now, I've gotta chew 'em.
Thanks.

Shit I wouldn't chew any of the pills. Just chug those fuckers down with some water. No offense bro, but that is a shitload of pills you are chewing, and some must taste like pure shit. Always remember there are alternatives to these products in the Universal line so you don't have to swallow so many pills. For example:

Pak- SportPharma Multi-V
Flex- SportPharama Joint-V
Animal Pump- Universal Shock Therapy