PDA

View Full Version : i need help with this ...

Januel
12-25-08, 11:58 pm
hey guys my name is januel I AM from jersey and I AM having a problem with the animalpak supplements. Is that I get a headache and get dizzy every time i take the animalpak + the animal M-stak + the animal Pump and each supplements i take, i do it when is supposed to and how is supposed to . so any body can tell what is the problem or there is any body that may have the same problem with this product that can give me some advice.

I will appreciate it.

norrim1
12-26-08, 12:24 am
There's one thing it could be Januel. I'm not sure if your aware or not, but there are red (energy complex) pills contained in both Pump and M-Stak. Both of these pills contain a good amount of caffeine. Try taking them out if you haven't already. This could make a huge diffference if you are sensitive to stimulants.

Psycho77
12-26-08, 12:37 am
did you up your fluid intake when you used the supps?

simpleguy
12-26-08, 4:33 am
There's one thing it could be Januel. I'm not sure if your aware or not, but there are red (energy complex) pills contained in both Pump and M-Stak. Both of these pills contain a good amount of caffeine. Try taking them out if you haven't already. This could make a huge diffference if you are sensitive to stimulants.

x2

naturalguy
12-26-08, 8:16 am
hey guys my name is januel I AM from jersey and I AM having a problem with the animalpak supplements. Is that I get a headache and get dizzy every time i take the animalpak + the animal M-stak + the animal Pump and each supplements i take, i do it when is supposed to and how is supposed to . so any body can tell what is the problem or there is any body that may have the same problem with this product that can give me some advice.

I will appreciate it.

As norm said, if you are taking M-Stak and Pump leave out one of the red pills from either Pump or M-Stak so you don't double up on the stims.

Make sure you tak Pak with a meal and not on an empty stomach. Also make sure you are drinking enough water.

Aggression
12-26-08, 11:44 am

x4

AFTazz06
12-26-08, 11:51 am
I think water intake might be your problem. You should be taking nothing less than a gallon down a day.

Enforcer
12-29-08, 1:58 pm

I will appreciate it.

Sounds to me like you are senstive to stimulants bro. If you are taking both M-Stak and Pump preworkout well that is enough caffiene to equal about 4 cups of coffee. To take all of that within a 20 minutes period of one another might be a bit too much for you to handle. Thus, what I suggest doing is taking the red pill out of one of the two products and see how you are doing then. If you are still having a problem, then just take the other red pill out as well.

Januel
01-10-09, 9:45 pm
OK I will take the red pills out, and let see if it works.
but I am pretty sure that those red pill with the caffeine is the one that got me like that.
because i can't drink coffee 4 shit. thank guys for helping me out, with this problem...

C.Coronato
01-13-09, 10:11 am
Hey man anything ever happen with the products? Also how old are you?