PDA

View Full Version : Money in the bank!

AFTazz06
12-26-08, 12:09 pm
Happy and safe holidays to all my iron bros! So just wanted to know how many of you guys got some dough ($) for the holidays and are gonna use it for Supps and/or anything else you need to fulfill your journeys? I was surprised that i got as much money as i did this christmas, really thankful to my folks, this is gonna help me get a whole new arsenal of supps to reload on and continue my journey this upcoming new year! Also gonna raid walmart and get my food shopping done in larger bulks than usual.

InkdMuscle
12-26-08, 12:21 pm
I told everyone not to give me money. because like most dads they get money it goes to the kids. Nothing like seeing my daughters smile... So i got giftcards to online supp's and supp stores. So at least i can spoil my self a lil. Gotta stock up on my arsenal.

AFTazz06
12-26-08, 12:22 pm
I told everyone not to give me money. because like most dads they get money it goes to the kids. Nothing like seeing my daughters smile... So i got giftcards to online supp's and supp stores. So at least i can spoil my self a lil. Gotta stock up on my arsenal.

I hear that bro! Gift cards count too. i wasn't expecting anything, i wanted this year's christmas to be for the little ones in my family, cause they dont understand the economy situation and it's not fair to have them suffer on christmas. Seeing them happy makes it all worth while.

InkdMuscle
12-26-08, 12:26 pm
I hear that bro! Gift cards count too. i wasn't expecting anything, i wanted this year's christmas to be for the little ones in my family, cause they dont understand the economy situation and it's not fair to have them suffer on christmas. Seeing them happy makes it all worth while.

x2. I was more excited for the kids. They went ape shit tearing through all the wrapping. Gotta love the holidays...

futurefreak101
12-26-08, 12:28 pm
i got nothing for christmas....why should people i dont see or talk to all year give me money or presents? christmas has turned into the biggest material holiday ever......

InkdMuscle
12-26-08, 12:40 pm
i got nothing for christmas....why should people i dont see or talk to all year give me money or presents? christmas has turned into the biggest material holiday ever......

It depends on ur outlook on things. When u expect nothing(like i do) and get something from friends/family. It just means a lot. It shows that even though they didnt have to get u anything spite the many times u stated dont worry about me, and they still do. Just shows the caring and love the ur friends and family have for you. Which to me is what Christmas is all about the caring, love, and Family/friendships

Aggression
12-26-08, 12:44 pm
I got a good amount of cash flow from the holiday, but I just bank that. I'm trying to save up for a place. I don't need clothes, I don't use that many supps, so 'im going straight to tha bank wit dis' haha.

AFTazz06
12-26-08, 7:15 pm
I got a good amount of cash flow from the holiday, but I just bank that. I'm trying to save up for a place. I don't need clothes, I don't use that many supps, so 'im going straight to tha bank wit dis' haha.

haha nice bro!

Mase64
12-26-08, 11:01 pm
Lucky i got 0$

MELTDOWN
12-26-08, 11:16 pm
Lucky i got 0$

true...i have pictures of my kids where my money used to be LOL

Little Z
12-27-08, 4:24 am
unfortunately my holidays are no longer merry. especially this one. been out of work since Oct. 21st
due to a wrist injury, which turned out to be a torn ligament, and now ive supposedly developed arthritis
per the Doc.

Employer has decided not to pay me, due to the fact that I supposedly refused to return to work.
So I dont know if there is a catgeory that is beyond broke, but put me there. Supps are basically
gone. Oh well, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger. Dont know what tomorrow will bring
but my big ass is ready for it.

Oh and for anyone wondering why im worried about supps if im injured, im still lifting. Since im not
getting paid, im not voiding anything per the Doc. or employer, and im doin it safely...

Sorry for bein a debbie downer, but just needed to type tonight brothers and sisters.. hope everyone is
safe and stays strong..

tons of love from this cat.. if it wasnt for you guys, i.. dont know what i would do. thanks for
bein here on the F O R V M and ANIMAL/Universal, thanks for having the F O R V M..

Psycho77
12-27-08, 6:35 am
^^^^ hope ya heal up fast Little Z. Cheer up, things will get better.

Got a little cash over the holidays. saving that up, gonna propose in 09.

pedraza
12-27-08, 8:46 am
i wish the best of luck for you liitleZ and a quick turnaround with everything. stay safe and strong

AFTazz06
12-27-08, 4:52 pm
unfortunately my holidays are no longer merry. especially this one. been out of work since Oct. 21st
due to a wrist injury, which turned out to be a torn ligament, and now ive supposedly developed arthritis
per the Doc.

Employer has decided not to pay me, due to the fact that I supposedly refused to return to work.
So I dont know if there is a catgeory that is beyond broke, but put me there. Supps are basically
gone. Oh well, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger. Dont know what tomorrow will bring
but my big ass is ready for it.

Oh and for anyone wondering why im worried about supps if im injured, im still lifting. Since im not
getting paid, im not voiding anything per the Doc. or employer, and im doin it safely...

Sorry for bein a debbie downer, but just needed to type tonight brothers and sisters.. hope everyone is
safe and stays strong..

tons of love from this cat.. if it wasnt for you guys, i.. dont know what i would do. thanks for
bein here on the F O R V M and ANIMAL/Universal, thanks for having the F O R V M..

Best of luck bro, and dont worry, you've still got your health and passion for the iron. Think of this moment just as a minor down hill, things'll get better before you even know it. Everything happens for a reason!! i've come to learn that the hard way. And dont worry about being a downer, this thread is open to all, i just picked the topic to get it going, but anything is fair game.