PDA

View Full Version : Advice on a STACK

iamfratty
12-26-08, 3:16 pm
I am back in the game of working out hardcore finally after about 5 years. I am 24. What do you guys think about this stack:

Creatine (Phosphagen)
Z-mass
Animal Pak (Part of The Test Explosion Stack)
Animal Stak (Part of The Test Explosion Stack)
Animal Test (Part of The Test Explosion Stack)
Cycle off with Animal M-Stak (Part of The Test Explosion Stack)

Anyone have any comments or suggestions? Anything would be appreciated. Thanks

iamfratty
12-26-08, 3:35 pm
Just to add, I bought the juice like 3 years ago, but never used it, and I looked at the bottles a couple months ago and they were expired, so I chucked them. So now I am looking for a legal stacking to replace the effects of those.

Aggression
12-26-08, 3:37 pm
Looks like a solid stack bro. IMO, you should see some good gains. As long as your training/diet is in check, you'll be good to go.

iamfratty
12-26-08, 4:03 pm
Do you think I should add any other products (Animals or not) to this stack? Bedsides the obvious protein and vitamins.

Aggression
12-26-08, 4:05 pm
As long as your diet is good, and you're training hard, that stack would be perfect IMO. Personally I'd throw in Animal Omega and Animal Nitro bc I love both of those products.

simpleguy
12-26-08, 4:06 pm
Do you think I should add any other products (Animals or not) to this stack? Bedsides the obvious protein and vitamins.

I'd def look into intra-aid or Torrent (or both)... and animal omega should be a staple

iamfratty
12-26-08, 4:19 pm
Thanks guys. Awesome stuff.
Long Live Animal.

mritter3
12-26-08, 11:43 pm
i def. like the stack, test, stak, mstak, pak, all great products...but i would add either nitro or eaa stack and some torrent. should see some great gains, just make sure you are eating a shitload of calories and train hard and heavy, keep us posted with the results. good luck

Enforcer
12-29-08, 1:51 pm
I am back in the game of working out hardcore finally after about 5 years. I am 24. What do you guys think about this stack:

Creatine (Phosphagen)
Z-mass
Animal Pak (Part of The Test Explosion Stack)
Animal Stak (Part of The Test Explosion Stack)
Animal Test (Part of The Test Explosion Stack)
Cycle off with Animal M-Stak (Part of The Test Explosion Stack)

Anyone have any comments or suggestions? Anything would be appreciated. Thanks

Thats one sick ass stack bro. Pretty much covers everything you need. Only others I would possibly add in if you can are Torrent and Animal Flex.

Wasteland
12-29-08, 2:09 pm

What are you looking to do?

Iceiktitan
12-29-08, 2:12 pm
You stole the words outta my mouth. Good minds think alike.

Thats one sick ass stack bro. Pretty much covers everything you need. Only others I would possibly add in if you can are Torrent and Animal Flex.