PDA

View Full Version : Shock Therapy or Storm?

Fricano
12-26-08, 7:15 pm
Whats the difference? Whats the same? Which one should you buy?

big bear
12-26-08, 7:20 pm
shock therapy is for pre workout- it has caffeine and other stimulants for energy

Fricano
12-26-08, 7:23 pm
Storm's instructions say to take it preworkout too. It confuses me because they have some off the same stuff in them.

norrim1
12-26-08, 8:10 pm
Storm's instructions say to take it preworkout too. It confuses me because they have some off the same stuff in them.

Shock Therapy and Storm are similar, but Shock Therapy is more comparable to Animal Pump. Storm and Shock are commonly stacked together. It does say that they both should be taken before you train, but you have some other options. You could take them both together, but that may be a bit too much at once. Normally, I would take Shock Therapy before I train and then take Storm during training or right after. If I took it afterwards I would usually mix it with EAA stack or Nitro.

Feel The Power
12-26-08, 8:46 pm
yeah.. do shock pre-workout. I like to do storm intra workout, but like norrim said you can do it right after too. They are both a great value for the money. Storm has 80 servings I think.. I like to throw it in my water bottle on off days too.

Shock Therapy and Storm are similar, but Shock Therapy is more comparable to Animal Pump. Storm and Shock are commonly stacked together. It does say that they both should be taken before you train, but you have some other options. You could take them both together, but that may be a bit too much at once. Normally, I would take Shock Therapy before I train and then take Storm during training or right after. If I took it afterwards I would usually mix it with EAA stack or Nitro.

MELTDOWN
12-26-08, 8:57 pm
in a nutshell, shock therapy is a nitrc oxide / energy booster while storm is a creatine based product. it was all we had up until animal pump. most peeps would take shock pre workout and storm post. a few years back, we started mixing both pre workout when we were learning the benefits of NO & creatine mixed with each other. either way both are excellent supps and most people get really good results. plus, as mentioned earlier, the price per serving of both helps alot too.
Carry On !!!

mritter3
12-26-08, 10:47 pm
shock therapy is a pre workout supp, it will give you the rush of energy needed to get through a tough workout,

storm is a creatine supplement, both work well i currently use them both, if i had to choose one i would go with storm.

sodapop
05-04-09, 10:09 pm
I'm looking to get a new supp, and I'm debating between ST and Storm. I'd like to have the pre-workout effects of ST, but would Storm be best for strength/size gains overall?

Any input on both products?

Big C
05-04-09, 10:23 pm
Storm would be my #1 choice....but both are solid products. Personally, I am using ST preworkout and then hammering a serving of Blue Raz storm and some Nitro post workout.

Storm would be better for size gains and muscle saturation, etc. ...I only use ST typically when I need a burst of energy for a w/o, I don't use it for every training session. Course if the ST is fueling your workout ...which leads to better lifts for you that would lead to more mass gains as well.

mritter3
05-04-09, 10:33 pm
if your looking to go pre workout than shock therapy would be my choice, if your looking for something maybe for intra workout, or post, than go with storm, or go with shock and some creat. mono, and get the best of both worlds and save a little money.

Survivor831
05-04-09, 11:47 pm
Shock Therapy is a great product and is very inexpensive, however, so is storm. If you are on a budget than storm will do the trick. If you can afford it. Go with both of them. I have run this stack before with great results! You can't go wrong with either one. If I had to choose one or the other for you right now, it would be Storm.

JasonG
05-05-09, 12:33 am
I take shock pre work out and creatine mono after. Love shock therapy, it's not too harsh like some other preworkout NO drinks. Storm looks good too. I'm planning on taking a break from preworkout NO for a bit and plan on getting storm and taking a bcaa with b vitamins pre workout to compare for awhile.

'C' Huck
05-05-09, 2:27 pm
Might want to look into Torrent also as a Post W/O option. Little pricey but great product. I do Shock Therapy pre- and Torrent post- and so far I love it. I can really feel the energy and it makes my workouts progressive.

murph21
05-16-09, 6:16 pm
Try out the storm man.

DA GOVNA
12-13-09, 12:08 pm
Hey guys I ve been using a different pre work out drink for some time now and I wanna go back to universal. I do not want pump because of the pills I like to have a drink on my ay to the gym. So which is better for gaining size? Im trying to put on mass right now(I am just getting back in the game) thanks in advance...

-DA GOV

mritter3
12-13-09, 2:34 pm
well if your looking for a preworkout drink to give you a little edge in the gym go with shock therapy....storm is a creatine product that i used intra workout or post workout.

xxhammerxx
12-13-09, 2:36 pm
use both its sweet

SailinScotty
12-13-09, 5:24 pm
I'd go with both if you can swing it. I prefer ST over pump as well. I like the intensity I get. Like mritter said you could use intra or post. For the past month I've been mixing it with my intra aid and have been enjoying it.

DA GOVNA
12-13-09, 8:13 pm
I'd go with both if you can swing it. I prefer ST over pump as well. I like the intensity I get. Like mritter said you could use intra or post. For the past month I've been mixing it with my intra aid and have been enjoying it.

Thanks guys I think Im going to get Shock Therapy and some cheap creatine mono. Thanks again!

DA GOV

C.Coronato
12-14-09, 11:46 am
I do two scoops of Shock Therapy Pre and Torrent Post. Then just Creatine Mono on my day off.

Goliathus
12-14-09, 2:35 pm
I'm about to start both myself, with some nitro-g
If they ever get here

Aggression
12-14-09, 3:37 pm
I'm the same way bro. I make my preWO drink and have it on my way to the gym. I've been rocking 1-1.5 scoops of ST on my way, mixed in with some EAA Nitro. ST will give you more of a 'kick', along with increased focus. Storm is a great blend of multiple creatines and it definitely helps give you a pump, but it does not have the 'kick' factor.