PDA

View Full Version : Animal stak week off?!

engineer_bodybuilder
12-27-08, 6:09 pm
i am already using Animal M stak
and sure it is great
but i have a question ,is the new Animal Stak
forbidden or not permitted in natural competitions,i know it is natural booster for Test and Gh.
plus ,
if it is really natural
why there is a week off
after finishing the cycle!?

norrim1
12-27-08, 6:23 pm
and sure it is great
forbidden or not permitted in natural competitions,i know it is natural booster for Test and Gh.
plus ,
if it is really natural
why there is a week off

Different organizations have different rules concerning what substances are permitted. There's nothing illegal in Stak, but you should run it by them anyways to see if it's ok or not. Stak is a cycled product because of it's potency and it's not a foundational supplement like Pak for example. Plus, it's much more effective when taken in cycles vs. continuously.

Enforcer
12-30-08, 10:17 am
and sure it is great
plus ,
if it is really natural
why there is a week off

Your best bet would be to get the list of the banned substances that you are given at the beginning of the year and compare the ingredients of any of our products you are interested in taking with that list to see if anything will cause you to have a negative drug test. All of our products are 100% natural products, but just to be safe I highly recommend comparing the ingredients with those on the banned substance list.

InkdMuscle
12-30-08, 1:26 pm
Like said above the effectiveness can ware down if you stay on it continuously. Like trying to keep ur muscle guessing for growth u have to do the same thing with supp's so u body doesnt adjust to it. By cycle it does just that. Keeps ur body guessing and keeping the supp at its peak effectiveness for the best results.