PDA

View Full Version : "Autographable" items @ the Cage?

arsilva
12-27-08, 10:20 pm
Will there be stuff being given out or available for purchase at the Cage that we can get all the Animal boys to sign? Like the journey book or posters or anything?

norrim1
12-27-08, 10:42 pm
Will there be stuff being given out or available for purchase at the Cage that we can get all the Animal boys to sign? Like the journey book or posters or anything?

There's t-shirts, hats, and other items available for purchase. When I was there last year they were autographing posters and things for people that wanted them. Just approach them with what you want signed, all of the pros are pretty cool about it.

naturalguy
12-27-08, 10:53 pm
The athletes will sign anything you ask them. There usually is Journey books, posters, t-shirts available there.

arsilva
12-27-08, 10:56 pm
awesome, appreciate it guys

norrim1
12-27-08, 11:03 pm
Anytime bro. If you have anymore questions don't be afraid to ask.

Freakshow
12-27-08, 11:20 pm
If somebody gets Wrath and Co. to sign a copy of the Journey Book for me I would be VERY grateful and lay out some serious cash...just throwing it out there.

Sgt Rock
12-28-08, 6:56 pm
We all will sign anything and everything, this has included ARMS, LEGS, etc lol

Semper Fi

norrim1
12-29-08, 8:51 pm
If somebody gets Wrath and Co. to sign a copy of the Journey Book for me I would be VERY grateful and lay out some serious cash...just throwing it out there.

I'll do it for you bro, no problem. I wouldn't want you to pay me for it, just try and remind me sometime before we leave.

mritter3
02-24-09, 7:10 pm
cannot wait to have some of my animal posters signed....that is why animal rocks no one is above anyone else....see everyone there.

naturalguy
02-24-09, 8:38 pm
There is going to be a commemorative Cage poster there with the date on it

cstmgp
02-24-09, 10:52 pm
Sweet, that will be a kickass addition to my home gym (still under construction lol).

InkdMuscle
02-25-09, 1:19 am
There is going to be a commemorative Cage poster there with the date on it

im so glad im able to make the trip from cali to expierence it.

B Con
02-26-09, 8:58 am
The athletes will sign anything you ask them. There usually is Journey books, posters, t-shirts available there.

Agreed. I had my limited Cage shirt signed by all even NG last year!

Sgt Rock
02-26-09, 11:49 pm
To clear up any confusion. ANY ANIMAL item, can be signed by ANY AND ALL ANIMALS.....ANYTIME! Fair enough? On a side note, it is OUR pleasure and honor to autograph your items. Without YOU there is no US. Animal is a TEAM!

Semper Fi

boondocker
03-02-09, 8:04 pm
that would be great to get some gear signed.. i cant image all of the guys being there at once though.. any ideas on when who will be there .? thanks.

B Con
03-02-09, 9:52 pm
that would be great to get some gear signed.. i cant image all of the guys being there at once though.. any ideas on when who will be there .? thanks.

Everyone is pretty much around the Cage all day. For example, I got everyone to sign my stuff within one trip to the Cage. Took like 30 min if that. I wouldn't recommend doing it on a Saturday as it may take longer and the crowd will be outrageous then but everyone is very approachable and willing to talk to ya and sign something.

blueIMlifter
03-02-09, 10:01 pm
I had Machine and Wrath sign my yellow animal tee last year. usually only break that shirt out when im going for some sort of PR