4-6
2 CHICKEN 42G PROTIEN 440CALS

6-8
1 SCOOPS 30G PROTIEN 130CALS
1CHICKEN 16G PROTIEN 220CALS

TOTAL 160G PROTIEN 1310CALS

Training
every other day 1 hour cardio low intensity 20 tred 20 elliptical 20 s bike
days im not running i do my workout ranging from 16 sets + 10 minute tred warmup

it's more the diet im concerned and the amount of cardio i do

thatdude111
12-28-08, 12:31 am
1300 calories is way too low.

krazyassmexican
12-28-08, 8:35 am
how much you weight?
how much is your lean mass?
you need to work on the diet bro, i dont want you starving

J Wong
12-28-08, 11:06 am
More food. No toast, opt for oats.

mack~
12-28-08, 11:57 am
i weight about 180 but it's mainly to slim down the mid section and a bit of the chest and lower back

how much more cals should i be taking in before it's to much

Pizzalamp
12-28-08, 12:14 pm
just wondering how this sounds

Supps
Cuts
Pak

diet

MORNING 10-12
2 TOAST 6G PROTIEN 190CALS
1 EGG 6G PROTIEN 70CALS

GYM 1-3
2 SCOOPS 60G PROTIEN 260CALS

4-6
2 CHICKEN 42G PROTIEN 440CALS

6-8
1 SCOOPS 30G PROTIEN 130CALS
1CHICKEN 16G PROTIEN 220CALS

TOTAL 160G PROTIEN 1310CALS

Training
every other day 1 hour cardio low intensity 20 tred 20 elliptical 20 s bike
days im not running i do my workout ranging from 16 sets + 10 minute tred warmup

it's more the diet im concerned and the amount of cardio i doif it were me id make sure to eat every 2-3 hours...drink at least a gallon of water a day...add in omega supplement from universal or just take fish oil and evening primrose oil, the efas will protect your lean mass and help w/ fat loss...add veggies to chicken meals..increase protein at breakfast by having some egg whites along w/ your eggs...have like 6-8 egg whites, and add another yolk...if u wanna have toast try having ezekiel bread...if u cant get that id switch to oatmeal...try have red meat once in a while...and vary your protein sources daily...turkey, tuna, tilapia, salmon...

for cardio start off w/ 30 mins and increase gradually weekly...depending on how much fat u need to lose u may have to do cardio every day or u could get away with doing it a few times a week...if u wanna do low intensity keep your heartrate around 130 but not higher...stick to 1 machine the whole session...
get your bodyfat tested it makes everything easier

if u drop ya cals too low like u are doing fat loss will become harder and your metabolism can stall!

mack~
12-28-08, 5:22 pm
the hour cardio is no prob for me as for sticking to one machine i can prolly jsut stick to tread

ill prolly grab omega when i go get cuts iv takin cuts before but this time i want to take it right with a diet

oatmeal is no prob i can take a serving of that

Pizzalamp
12-28-08, 5:24 pm
the hour cardio is no prob for me as for sticking to one machine i can prolly jsut stick to tread

ill prolly grab omega when i go get cuts iv takin cuts before but this time i want to take it right with a diet

oatmeal is no prob i can take a serving of that

i mentioned the cardio because if u start off w/ 1 hour then your body will soon adjust to that and then u might have to add more cardio so you end up doing over an hour

mack~
12-28-08, 6:21 pm
bf is ranging roughly around 15-18%

before i use to do 10 minute cardio before my workout then after id do 20 minutes

simpleguy
12-28-08, 6:32 pm
if it were me id make sure to eat every 2-3 hours...drink at least a gallon of water a day...add in omega supplement from universal or just take fish oil and evening primrose oil, the efas will protect your lean mass and help w/ fat loss...add veggies to chicken meals..increase protein at breakfast by having some egg whites along w/ your eggs...have like 6-8 egg whites, and add another yolk...if u wanna have toast try having ezekiel bread...if u cant get that id switch to oatmeal...try have red meat once in a while...and vary your protein sources daily...turkey, tuna, tilapia, salmon...

for cardio start off w/ 30 mins and increase gradually weekly...depending on how much fat u need to lose u may have to do cardio every day or u could get away with doing it a few times a week...if u wanna do low intensity keep your heartrate around 130 but not higher...stick to 1 machine the whole session...
get your bodyfat tested it makes everything easier

if u drop ya cals too low like u are doing fat loss will become harder and your metabolism can stall!

^^^
this

thankfully Grant had patience to right it all ... lol

mack~
12-30-08, 3:23 am
i was also thinking of throwing in a nitro so id be on nitro cuts and omega also what should me calorie intake be 2000? or a bit lower?

also if i were to take nitro cuts and omega when would i take them?