PDA

View Full Version : Veg. Foods

Bains8
12-28-08, 4:53 am
Hey,
I'm new to the forvm but i got to say this is what i was looking for a lot of people training and livin like animals. But yeah i got a situation basically due to religion I have 2 days where i dont eat meat eggs or fish all together fuckin sucks. Those two days are thursday and sunday. Those two days are hell and my options for protein sources are limited. I usually get my protein from beans, tofu, vegetable patties, and also veg. protein shakes. I was just wondering if any of you guys know any good vegetarian protein sources besides those ones.

krazyassmexican
12-28-08, 8:33 am
Hey,
I'm new to the forvm but i got to say this is what i was looking for a lot of people training and livin like animals. But yeah i got a situation basically due to religion I have 2 days where i dont eat meat eggs or fish all together fuckin sucks. Those two days are thursday and sunday. Those two days are hell and my options for protein sources are limited. I usually get my protein from beans, tofu, vegetable patties, and also veg. protein shakes. I was just wondering if any of you guys know any good vegetarian protein sources besides those ones.

dont sweat it bro, those 2 days wont kill you, eat plenty of greens and you should ask if you can drink whey protein

Bains8
12-29-08, 1:39 am
thanks 4 the reply man

Northman
12-29-08, 10:07 am
Look into gemma protein. It is a pea based protein source. It is a complete protein and is pretty cheap too.

Make sure that when you are eating on those days to combine legumes (peas, beans, lentils) with a whole grain (oats, brown rice, whole grain wheat, buckwheat, quinoa).