VICTORY

Check out my latest feature in the FEBRUARY 2009 ISSUE of FLEX MAGAZINE

Mr. Dead
12-29-08, 5:12 pm
VINNY
VIDI
VICTORY

Cool!!! I'll definitely be checking it out!!!

Ragnar13
12-29-08, 6:35 pm
Definatly checking it out. Glad your finally getting the press you deserve Vinny!

NPRamirez
12-29-08, 6:53 pm
I'm not subscribed, can anyone post a pic?

Vinny G
12-29-08, 7:22 pm
I'm not subscribed, can anyone post a pic?

its on the news stands

atrain11b
12-29-08, 7:32 pm
Don't usually buy it, but gonna have to go get this one! Can't wait to see it!

Madcat
12-29-08, 8:08 pm
Vinny, I posted that up in another thread too, article was really well written. Not to mention really showed how much you've endured to make it where you are today.

You were really inspirational to all who attended the Cbus ABC last year and this article outlining how you got to where you are today pays tribute to your character.

AWesome writeup! Congrats man!

Vinny G
12-30-08, 10:16 am
Vinny, I posted that up in another thread too, article was really well written. Not to mention really showed how much you've endured to make it where you are today.

You were really inspirational to all who attended the Cbus ABC last year and this article outlining how you got to where you are today pays tribute to your character.

AWesome writeup! Congrats man!

thank you

G Diesel
12-30-08, 10:24 am
VINNY
VIDI
VICTORY

Looking good Vincent G... Much respect.

Peace, G

Enforcer
12-30-08, 10:25 am
Big ups Vin. Keep doing your thing bro

Vinny G
12-30-08, 11:02 am
thanks so much...happy holidays to everyone at CORP

atrain11b
01-02-09, 7:30 pm
Vinny, I bought that issue of Flex just for your article. Let me just say, it is an awesome read. Re-interates that no matter how bad things can get, never give up on your dreams. Your an inspiration.

PS. Took me a minute to find your article do to some Divas 100 pages before yours. LOL.

Keep doing your thing, I will be following.

Vinny G
01-02-09, 7:31 pm
Vinny, I bought that issue of Flex just for your article. Let me just say, it is an awesome read. Re-interates that no matter how bad things can get, never give up on your dreams. Your an inspiration.

PS. Took me a minute to find your article do to some Divas 100 pages before yours. LOL.

Keep doing your thing, I will be following.

thank you so much....what Divas...........lol

Mattman33
01-02-09, 7:52 pm
great article. gives us over 40's some hope!!!!

Pizzalamp
01-02-09, 8:05 pm
i read the article this morning...congrats vinny...very cool! i like the pic of u on the dip bars...

Mr. Dead
01-03-09, 2:34 pm
Great pics and story, Vinny!!!

sanga
01-03-09, 4:56 pm
Not here yet but I`ll get it soon.

Nice one Vinny, look forward to reading it and looking at the pictures ( of divas) lol

dannynb
01-06-09, 6:24 pm
I tip my hat to you brother. Living proof that you can get to where you want to be and achieve goals regaurdless of roadblocls or set backs...just gotta stay focused and keep pushing forward. Thank you for setting the bar and being an example of what hard work and dedication can do...thank you.