PDA

View Full Version : pizzalamp or any other fat user please your opinion

krazyassmexican
12-29-08, 9:24 am
The pb oil converts very poorly to dha/epa.......

GJN5002
12-29-08, 9:29 am
I would agree with that statement.

krazyassmexican
12-29-08, 9:31 am
I would agree with that statement.

according to the person who told me that who i will call bobby, no butter is really good, it's all about avocado oil, mac nut oil and evoo

my diet starts thursday i will be using oils in at least 4 of my meals

G Diesel
12-29-08, 10:36 am
Dunno Krazy... I've always been a big fan of natty peanut butter. Not sure I'm advanced enough to concern myself with the conversion rates of essential fats.

I'd say natty PB, egg yolks, olive oil and Animal Omega are my primary fat sources and they've long served me well.

Peace, G

krazyassmexican
12-29-08, 10:41 am
Dunno Krazy... I've always been a big fan of natty peanut butter. Not sure I'm advanced enough to concern myself with the conversion rates of essential fats.

I'd say natty PB, egg yolks, olive oil and Animal Omega are my primary fat sources and they've long served me well.

Peace, G

the reasson behind my switching of fats is that butters are a pain in the ass, to be sharp with your macros specially if you are dieting you need to use the scale to measure pb, other wise 2 table spoons of it will give you like 30-40grams of fat

before i quitted dietin my fat sources were omega, natty pb, evoo and mac nut oil i am sick of eggs i cant even see them

GJN5002
12-29-08, 10:58 am
I agree with the eggs, sometimes I just cant look at them from eating so many.

As far as peanut butter, I look forward to eating it on keto, its the only thing that I have to cure my "sweet tooth." Your method definately sounds more precise. Good luck with your diet.

Brutus_515
12-29-08, 10:59 am
do you like mac nut oil over evoo

krazyassmexican
12-29-08, 11:11 am
do you like mac nut oil over evoo

hell motherfuckin yeah the flavor is flame

krazyassmexican
12-29-08, 11:12 am
its the only thing that I have to cure my "sweet tooth."

that is another reasson RR doesnt like pb he said you could end up cheatin with pb, is you have a sweet tooth get diet

simpleguy
12-29-08, 11:19 am
yeah I didn't even keep it close by, because I was tempted to fill up the shit out of those tablespoons haha

how do you have your eggs Will, I actually was looking forward to them more then the chicken breast...

anyways, have mac oil and evoo, and for the nuts I'd say go with some almonds... my two cents

krazyassmexican
12-29-08, 11:23 am
yeah I didn't even keep it close by, because I was tempted to fill up the shit out of those tablespoons haha

how do you have your eggs Will, I actually was looking forward to them more then the chicken breast...

anyways, have mac oil and evoo, and for the nuts I'd say go with some almonds... my two cents

sunny side up, i hate them no matter how i cook them, for nuts i will use almonds and cashews

Pizzalamp
12-29-08, 11:34 am
hey krazy
ive read a bit on the subject...ive read a lot of conflicting studies out there
i also remember reading that its really hard for humans to process flax seed...but flax is good for animals because they can process it well.

for me, i always liked peanut butter...but ive been having almond butter lately and i love it...more than peanut butter!!

i also realy like macademnia nut oil too...i use extra virgin oilive oil from time to time...but i hate the taste!

so right now im using a good mix of good fats...like omega egg yolks, mac nut oil, advocadoes, cashews, and almond butter

but i think if you wanna switch over to all oils go for it man...you def gotta do what you think is right for you.

interesting thread though...im gonna have to research this a bit

J Wong
12-29-08, 11:36 am
The pb oil converts very poorly to dha/epa.......

What's that mean?

Giant Killer
12-29-08, 11:48 am

Peace, G

I'll take the largely muscled beasts word for it. No offense krazy, but he's doin' something right.

krazyassmexican
12-29-08, 11:51 am
What's that mean?

pb is supposed to be a natural omega 6 source but doesnt convert well

krazyassmexican
12-29-08, 11:53 am
I'll take the largely muscled beasts word for it. No offense krazy, but he's doin' something right.

no offense taken the man who told me about it is a top npc competitor and a contest preparation person, he was gonna do the excalibur a few weeks ago but had a foot fracture thanks to cardio

the man was ripped and hughe

Giant Killer
12-29-08, 12:05 pm
had a foot fracture thanks to cardio

Seriously? Man that sucks...from cardio.

krazyassmexican
12-29-08, 12:13 pm
Seriously? Man that sucks...from cardio.

his cardio was insane and his fat burners too

redskin 344
12-29-08, 12:32 pm
What's that mean?

EPA/DHA are the absolute best sources of omega 3 fatty acids there are and provide so many 'miracolous' health benefits for the entire body. EPA and Dha are found actually found highly in fish oil and Animal Omega has them too.

Correct me if Im wrong but the bodys main goal is to convert any EFA it has to EPA and DHA unless it is already EPA/DHA which is perfect. I still dont understand why people credit flax seed oil to giving miracolous benefits to the body. ALA is good to have when you wanna regulate the balance of fats but it wont give the benefits of EPA and DHA. And it sucks in terms of being converted to epa/dha in the body.

krazyassmexican
12-29-08, 1:35 pm
hey krazy
ive read a bit on the subject...ive read a lot of conflicting studies out there
i also remember reading that its really hard for humans to process flax seed...but flax is good for animals because they can process it well.

for me, i always liked peanut butter...but ive been having almond butter lately and i love it...more than peanut butter!!

i also realy like macademnia nut oil too...i use extra virgin oilive oil from time to time...but i hate the taste!

so right now im using a good mix of good fats...like omega egg yolks, mac nut oil, advocadoes, cashews, and almond butter

but i think if you wanna switch over to all oils go for it man...you def gotta do what you think is right for you.

interesting thread though...im gonna have to research this a bit

thanks for your input bro

Wasteland
12-29-08, 1:38 pm
EPA/DHA are the absolute best sources of omega 3 fatty acids there are and provide so many 'miracolous' health benefits for the entire body. EPA and Dha are found actually found highly in fish oil and Animal Omega has them too.

Correct me if Im wrong but the bodys main goal is to convert any EFA it has to EPA and DHA unless it is already EPA/DHA which is perfect. I still dont understand why people credit flax seed oil to giving miracolous benefits to the body. ALA is good to have when you wanna regulate the balance of fats but it wont give the benefits of EPA and DHA. And it sucks in terms of being converted to epa/dha in the body.

Not exactly.