PDA

View Full Version : Need a new recipe

shepsc02
12-29-08, 2:14 pm
I eat about 2 chicken breasts everyday. For ever I have just been putting the chicken on the grill with some low fat Italian dressing on them. It is getting pretty boring. Any suggestions for different ways to prepare chicken breast? What are your favorite recipes?

krazyassmexican
12-29-08, 2:16 pm
I eat about 2 chicken breasts everyday. For ever I have just been putting the chicken on the grill with some low fat Italian dressing on them. It is getting pretty boring. Any suggestions for different ways to prepare chicken breast? What are your favorite recipes?

ms dash

GJN5002
12-29-08, 2:16 pm
boneless buffalo strips, cant go wrong with those.

On Letting Go
12-29-08, 2:23 pm
BBQ SAUCE is the answer to your prayers (as long as you arent cutting).

Stubbs BBQ sauce is the shit.

OnLettingGo

js71474
12-29-08, 2:43 pm
Mix Louisiana hot sauce with whatever kind of steak rub you like, grill, and eat. May not sound good to some but I love it!

strivin for more
12-29-08, 6:11 pm
tad bit of ketchup always hits the spot.

Pizzalamp
12-29-08, 6:39 pm
cook your chicken in a pan w/ onion powder, salt, pepper, fresh garlic and basil...cook until it gets dry and then add water and cook some more...then ill add brown mustard to it and have it w/ rice veggies and nuts...or ill cook some pasta and mix it w/ the pasta and some sauce...and ill have a salad on the side w/ olive oil on it...

hardworkE
12-30-08, 12:42 pm
-Hot sauce w/ low fat ranch dressing
-Low sodium teriyaki sauce
-Pasta sauce/ricotta cheese

Big fan of all of the above to keep things exciting

Brutus_515
12-30-08, 12:52 pm
BBQ SAUSE!....alittle bit wont kill you or even hurt your diet i think if you do everything else right alittle bit of sodium and sugars are fine...just dont drench them.