PDA

View Full Version : Aggression's M-Stak Review

Aggression
12-30-08, 3:25 pm
Sunday was the final day of my first 3-week cycle of M-stak.

After a full can of M-stak, I gained 8lbs of legit weight. Here's a few quick stats:

1. Gained 8 solid pounds
2. Noticed an increase in appetite within 3 days
3. Got noticeably stronger in the gym (due to increased food intake)
4. Looked real thick and dense in terms of body composition

I've used a lot of products in my day. Most of them were useless and did not produce much. M-stak brought me back to the good old days when supplements worked, plain and simple. I took a long layoff with supplements (about a year). During that layoff, I only took protein/creatine/glutamine and an occasional pre workout. M-Stak was a great product and I will definitely use this product again in the near future. I will be adding Stak into the mix next week ...

Razor
02-11-10, 8:23 am
This is my goal. I can already start to see iin increase in my size a bit after a week and a half. This stuff rocks. Thanks Aggs for getting me hooked.

Mattman33
02-11-10, 8:33 am
i just started M-stak after a break. 4 days in and my hunger is through the roof. I cant wait. i am looking forward to the next 2 weeks and may even extend it our to do 2 cans back to back.

Razor
02-11-10, 8:35 am
i just started M-stak after a break. 4 days in and my hunger is through the roof. I cant wait. i am looking forward to the next 2 weeks and may even extend it our to do 2 cans back to back.

Yep! Definite notice in appetite! It rocks. I'm doing 3 cans back to back then taking off.

mritter3
02-11-10, 8:50 am
mstack is a solid product...got just about the same results you got aggression

Aggression
02-21-10, 2:46 pm
Solid 14-month bump on this thread, haha. Coincidentally, I just started another M-stak cycle 3 days ago. You stalking me, brah?

felipelpr
10-25-10, 5:45 am

After a full can of M-stak, I gained 8lbs of legit weight. Here's a few quick stats:

1. Gained 8 solid pounds

I've used a lot of products in my day. Most of them were useless and did not produce much. M-stak brought me back to the good old days when supplements worked, plain and simple. I took a long layoff with supplements (about a year). During that layoff, I only took protein/creatine/glutamine and an occasional pre workout. M-Stak was a great product and I will definitely use this product again in the near future. I will be adding Stak into the mix next week ...

nice, bro!

I had used m-stak a couple of times, both with success.
I love it!

the "problem" is the appetite, it seemd uncontrolable. (I already have a pretty big one)

Ozii
10-28-10, 11:17 am
I used 2 cans of M-stak
the first one was totally SUCKS, because i had a freaking stupid diet. and i gained few pounds mixed between fat and muscles but FAT > muscle.

second can of m-stak was like: i wish i didnt screw up my diet on the first can, gained about 6 pure pounds, was kinda full and it's awesome! can't wait to do it again after 2 cans of test

Aggression
11-02-10, 8:14 am
nice, bro!

I had used m-stak a couple of times, both with success.
I love it!

the "problem" is the appetite, it seemd uncontrolable. (I already have a pretty big one)

That seems like a great problem to have, bro! M-stak is for hardgainers. Hardgainers usually have a tough time consuming enough calories to grow. Increased appetite = increased caloric intake. Increase caloric intake = BIG GAINS! niCe. Feed the machine.

I used 2 cans of M-stak
the first one was totally SUCKS, because i had a freaking stupid diet. and i gained few pounds mixed between fat and muscles but FAT > muscle.

second can of m-stak was like: i wish i didnt screw up my diet on the first can, gained about 6 pure pounds, was kinda full and it's awesome! can't wait to do it again after 2 cans of test

I hear you, bro. I've used M-stak several times. Some cycles had a better diet than others. Its definitely noticeable. When eating right, M-stak is da bomb shit.

C.Coronato
11-02-10, 1:35 pm
I think im going to start some M-Stak soon. Hmmm .. !

Big C
11-02-10, 3:52 pm
What was your diet like Aggression? How many cheat meals a week?

Very solid 8 pound gain........I've had nothing but positive experiences with M Stak in the past thinking of giving it another run very soon.

felipelpr
11-02-10, 11:34 pm
I think im going to start some M-Stak soon. Hmmm .. !

keep us posted, man!

felipelpr
11-02-10, 11:36 pm
[QUOTE=Aggression;1035991]That seems like a great problem to have, bro! M-stak is for hardgainers. Hardgainers usually have a tough time consuming enough calories to grow. Increased appetite = increased caloric intake. Increase caloric intake = BIG GAINS! niCe. Feed the machine.

I know, man... that's why I always advise ppl in my reviews that M-STAK is for hardgainers.
BUT I REALLY WANNA KNOW HOW I WILL DO WITH A CLEAN DIET FOR BULKING + M-STAK!
the problem for me is to keep my diet clean!.

felipelpr
11-02-10, 11:39 pm

1. Gained 8 solid pounds

forget to ask you:
what about your bf? and was ur diet 100% clean?

Aggression
11-03-10, 8:08 am
What was your diet like Aggression? How many cheat meals a week?

Very solid 8 pound gain........I've had nothing but positive experiences with M Stak in the past thinking of giving it another run very soon.

forget to ask you:
what about your bf? and was ur diet 100% clean?

I'll post the diet below. I wasn't really cheating at that point, maybe 1 per week. That one cheat meal consisted of going out to dinner with the family. Appetizer, soup, salad, dinner, and desert. Something like that. As far as body fat is concerned, I have no clue. I've never measured my body fat. Sure, the 8lbs wasn't 100% muscle, but the gains were definitely legit.

Here was my diet while running the M-stak back when I did this review ..

meal 1: 3 whole eggs, 4oz steak, 1c oats, 8oz OJ
meal 2: 8oz chicken, 6oz sweet potato, 1oz nuts
meal 3: 8oz steak, 6oz baked potato, 4oz greens
meal 4: same as meal 2
meal 5: 8oz steak, 6oz sweet potato, large salad w/ oil and vinegar
-- postWO: Torrent
meal 6: 8oz chicken, 1/2c oats

felipelpr
11-03-10, 4:37 pm
I'll post the diet below. I wasn't really cheating at that point, maybe 1 per week. That one cheat meal consisted of going out to dinner with the family. Appetizer, soup, salad, dinner, and desert. Something like that. As far as body fat is concerned, I have no clue. I've never measured my body fat. Sure, the 8lbs wasn't 100% muscle, but the gains were definitely legit.

Here was my diet while running the M-stak back when I did this review ..

meal 1: 3 whole eggs, 4oz steak, 1c oats, 8oz OJ
meal 2: 8oz chicken, 6oz sweet potato, 1oz nuts
meal 3: 8oz steak, 6oz baked potato, 4oz greens
meal 4: same as meal 2
meal 5: 8oz steak, 6oz sweet potato, large salad w/ oil and vinegar
-- postWO: Torrent
meal 6: 8oz chicken, 1/2c oats

I rarely measure my bf as well.
my concern was about your look. did you feel bloated or something?
I usually feel DENSE and a little bloated at the same time.
But I never did a clean diet with m-stak. it could had been the sodium.
let's see!

Aggression
11-04-10, 8:25 am
I rarely measure my bf as well.
my concern was about your look. did you feel bloated or something?
I usually feel DENSE and a little bloated at the same time.
But I never did a clean diet with m-stak. it could had been the sodium.
let's see!

I was definitely a little bloated at times from the heavy eating, but it comes with the territory, right?