PDA

View Full Version : Weak

TigerAce01
12-31-08, 1:30 am
I had an amazing workout today. PRs on every lift. Back day, and I was covered in sweat, about to head home. Then I stop myself, knowing that I wanted to do more. Deadlifts were the only thing that came to mind. I slapped on some weight and pulled for 10. Slapped on some more and pulled for 8. Then 6. then I found myself about to rep out 405. I killed 5 reps. A PR for the deadlift. I was ecstatic, so happy that I accomplished another feat of strength. I went home, hopped on the comp, updated my status letting everyone know my accomplishment, because I was proud.

For me, heavy is relative. I don't care if you're a 150 lbs kid starting out and you're pumped because you put up two plates for the first time... if that was your best, then you should be proud.

Then some kid gets on and states clearly: "that's weak, I put up 600lbs for 5 reps, jealous brah :O"

Weak...

Of all of the things I've been called in life, weak was never one of them. Even when I was fat in the 5th grade, people knew my heart was bigger than anyone else's. I couldn't run fast, but god damn it, I would finish the race. To answer that punk's question... no, I'm not jealous. I am proud of my own achievement, and I know I will continue to become stronger. I was called weak... but I am simply smaller then I will be tomorrow...

Humility... the true sign of a champion... learn it.

Carpe Diem P.T
12-31-08, 1:34 am
thats what you get for posting on other forvms. (providing it wasnt here). you have shopped around and learnt your lesson. Animal FORVM is where its at. Animal FORVM put the V in FORVM. im not sure why, but remember it!

futurefreak101
12-31-08, 11:53 am
i know exactly what forum that came from.

shizz702
12-31-08, 12:04 pm
I have an idea which forum that came from too and I can tell you right now that lame that posted that garbage is not pulling 600, and even if by some god given chance he is he has no right to call you, or anyone weak.

Congrats on your big pull, 405x5 is a serious accomplishment and it takes true dedication to get there.

TigerAce01
12-31-08, 2:38 pm
Thanks a lot for the support guys. I'm sure every one of us animals has had an experience just like this. This Forvm is the real deal. I'll never go anywhere else.

Little Z
12-31-08, 11:48 pm
Thanks a lot for the support guys. I'm sure every one of us animals has had an experience just like this. This Forvm is the real deal. I'll never go anywhere else.

Absolutely bro, life is filled with all types of people. I was talkin to another brother recently about
this and we realized when you find good people in this industry/sport/game/lifestyle (what ever you call it)
you automatically seem to click with that person, because its a common respect. Not everyone you
meet doing this will be good people lol.. trust me on that one.. but when you do come across some
honest to goodness good people (like everyone ive met on here so far).. you will know it instantly..
Good luck with everything bro, and you know you are more than welcome here and its already been said
but GREAT job on that pull.. 405 is definately something to write home about! Keep it up..

prowrestler
01-01-09, 1:02 am
".....405x5 is weak, i bet you used 2 hands to do that aswell huh?"

dont listen to stupid haters, if 405 is weak, the human race would not be known for being intelligent but rather brute beasts. but guess what? the average joe woulda broke his back pulling 405 let alone repeat it 4 more times

im gonna guess that was on bodybuilding.com?

no show that fuckin coward how you do it, get to 600x5 this year

prowrestler
01-01-09, 1:03 am
Absolutely bro, life is filled with all types of people. I was talkin to another brother recently about
this and we realized when you find good people in this industry/sport/game/lifestyle (what ever you call it)
you automatically seem to click with that person, because its a common respect. Not everyone you
meet doing this will be good people lol.. trust me on that one.. but when you do come across some
honest to goodness good people (like everyone ive met on here so far).. you will know it instantly..
Good luck with everything bro, and you know you are more than welcome here and its already been said
but GREAT job on that pull.. 405 is definately something to write home about! Keep it up..

so im a good person now? u growin soft on me? LOL

Little Z
01-01-09, 1:26 am
so im a good person now? u growin soft on me? LOL

do i know you?

hahahaha

TigerAce01
01-01-09, 1:55 am
Bodybuilding.com was the place brother.

I deleted my account already after seeing the absolute respect and awesome advice on here. My brother (Cstlfx) got me into Animal and the Forvm, and I didn't really believe all the hype he had about it being down to earth and hardcore. I was wrong.

...and we ain't gettin soft hahaha remember what G Dies said - a hug is a powerful thing

hahahaha

Little Z
01-01-09, 2:14 am
Bodybuilding.com was the place brother.

I deleted my account already after seeing the absolute respect and awesome advice on here. My brother (Cstlfx) got me into Animal and the Forvm, and I didn't really believe all the hype he had about it being down to earth and hardcore. I was wrong.

...and we ain't gettin soft hahaha remember what G Dies said - a hug is a powerful thing

hahahaha

ONLY if.. it's a fuckin BEAR hug brother hahah

YUNG THOR
01-01-09, 4:55 pm
Dude thats a huge accomplishment im now to 345lbs doing 6 reps